View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Workout 

Cory countied his assalt on Madison's body. Pushing deeper into her special place. While still trying to rub the outside, but that was hampered by her legs.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:22 pm

I thought about trying to roll over to ensnare his legs, but relized that all that'd do is bind me up more, as well as give him some access to my ass.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

Cory didn't have any legs anyway. He started to slowly pump in and out of Madison. Thrusting deep within her. Cory was enjoying himself and he let out a small groan of pleasure.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:58 pm

I thrashed around violently, trying to get his focus more on holding me still then on actually penetrating me.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Profile WWW

Cory tried to restrain her. He focused on using all eight of his free tendrils to grab at any ensnarable body parts. He still was in her however and jsut barely kept up the pumping motion.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:22 am

I snapped at any tendral that tried to get close to my mouth, still twisting and thrashing about.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:30 am
Profile WWW

However none of the tentacles tried to get close to her mouth. He was able to keep pushing around in her vagina. The tentacle touching the outside of her vagina wandered into the crack of her ass and started to rub againest it.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 am

"Don't you even FUCKING dare!" I said, trying to shift my body away to make it harder for him to get under there.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

It worked as he retracted that tentacle to again assalt the outside of her vagina with his touch. Cory poked at the outside flaps. He had her pinned down with tentacles around her arms and legs.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:13 pm

I tried clawing at some tendrals, but it was quite hard to pull off. Also in my thrashing around, I had started to wear myself down, and was slowly losing strength.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:45 am
Profile WWW

Again he went for her ass this time he didn't pause and just slipped straight in. He still pumped in and out of her, starting to match the rhythm in her pussy with the one in her ass. Also still touching the outside of her vagina.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:23 pm

As soon as he entered my ass, I started to thrash around wildly again, not caring that I was weakening myself further by doing so.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:06 am
Profile WWW

Cory tried to hold her down. He was succesfull. The tentacle outside her pussy had joined the others in holding her down. He remained in her two holes. Cory was slowly pumping in and out of Madison.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:09 pm

"When I get free......I'm going to fucking tear you apart..." I said, still struggling in the grip of the monster.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:16 am
Profile WWW

Cory used his tendrils to hold her down while he fucked her. He held down her legs and arms with two tendrils each. He increased his pace a bit, pumping more quickly. The tentacle inside her vagina pushing deeper.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3