View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Deep Sorrow(Keemari) 

Post Re: Deep Sorrow(Keemari)
Darwin offered a simple moan as Keemari continued pleasuring her undeserving body. her hips shifting with desire. She wasn't sure why he was doing this at first but, soon figured why and it was working as far as her limited mind could see.

"Please... no more..."

she begged weakly she felt a searing pain in her leg at her hip as it something was burning into her though it wasn't of Keemari's doing; it was her own body effecting her though instead of the pain she thought she should be getting from the burning it was more pleasure that she didn't deserve.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 am

"Your telling me to stop? But this is your punishment. A very fitting one don't you think?" I ask her. I stop licking and free my cock and get it ready. "Infact you deserve worse." I tell her as I push my cock against her slit. "If you want it to stop the pain of the pleasure then you must release everything that you are, you no longer are worthy to even have a name with the disgrace and pain you've caused." I tell her as I start to move my cock into her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:54 am

It isn't Darwin that's the onster... darwin was a good person... it's YOU the girl who goes by the name Quincy that's evil... deserving of punishment!

Said a voice deep in her mind a sKeemari plunged his shaft into her drenched glitening mound easily parting the petals sending her shuddering in pleasure a moan escaping her lips now.

Quincy needs to die!

the voice said again as the burning increased on her leg moving down engulfing her leg from hip to ankle. She groaned as her hips rocked gently urging him to move further into her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

"Ha, ha, ha now don't do anything foolish like trying to kill yourself after this. After all giving up one life is but one moment of pain and punishment. For your tranactions it would take many, many, weeks, maybe even years before the ultimate punishiment should be dealt to you if you have not redemed yourself in that amount of time." I tell her as I then squeeze both her breasts hard as I increase my pace pumping faster into her tight mound.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:45 am

Darwin winced slightly her relatively small chest not acustom to being manipulated in such a way. Even still his increased tempo forced her to gasp as she felt something building in her midsection; she knew well enough what it was by now unfortunately for her; she didn't want it to happen. But there were no words that came to her lips unable to speak through her pleasure. she'd never kill herself though; that was cowardly.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 pm

"You must repent for your crimes, repent in this manner. You see death should only be given to those who will not repent there crimes, who think themselves justified. You are different, you know the wrong so you can make up for them like this." I tell her.

I then pull her up and take hold of her hips as I push her against my body, my fur rubbing against her now as I pistion her up and down with very powerful thrusts that make it feel like I would disjoint her legs at this rate.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:26 pm

((hmmm... this is taking me longer to reply to than it should sorry about this keemari))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:24 am

"Oh god stop! You're going to break my legs!"

she shouted as he thrust powerfully into her the fur against her skin felt strange as she continued to squirm the burning on her leg intensified from hip to angle it throbbed.

You will not suffer long Quincy, all you are are horrible memories brought to life...

She didn't know what this internal voice was nor what it mean but, she didn't like it any more than she liked keemari forcing himself on her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 am

I only smirk as I know how to apply just amount of force to make it seem like that without acutally doing it as I use her body for my amusement as we both get close to climax, as I get ready to cum inside the crossdresser.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 am

oh god how can my body be enjoying this?! how can i feel like I'm going to climax like this?!

her mind screamed as she continued to try and free herself all natural reaction to what he was doing. she could feel his shaft getting ready to release into her and she shook her head.

"Don't! don't do it in there!"

she begged him not to cum in her; she was weeping more than before she couldn't stand the thought... she'd rather him release anywhere else.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:02 am

"Do you really think you have the right to ask for such a request tainted as you are as you recieve your punishment?" I ask her as I continue my assault on her.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7