View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Run in circles {Alucard, if he would be so kind} 

Post Run in circles {Alucard, if he would be so kind}
Sweat was flowing in streams down her pale skin, making her white shirt almost cement itself to her pert breasts. Even though she had planned to go for a run on the school track, Roslein had failed to remember to put on a bra, even one of the thin sports bras popular for exercise. She rarely wore one anyway; her chest, while nowhere near flat, did not require the 'support' that bra advertisements seemed to insist they did. The navy shorts that were another part of the gym uniform were obviously too short for her, having been bought two sizes too small by a well-meaning but confused mother. It was just as well; Roslein tended to go through weight gain and loss cycles, sometimes changing two sizes within a week.

At the moment, though, she was at the lower end of normal, with little excess fat. By anyone else's standards, she was just fine; to her, there was so much that needed to come off. That was why she was here, running the track as if she thought something were chasing her down. She had decided that she would not leave until she had run at least 5 miles. As it was, she had only done 2, and she already felt like her feet were on fire. Exhaustion coursed through her like poison, making her pant heavily and slow down, eventually coming to a stop. Falling onto the hard track, she sighed through her panting and hugged her knees to her chest. "C-can't give up....I....I have to keep going. I have to...get up and keep running." Somehow, though, all she could do was sit there curled up and weep.

She needed to lose the weight....if she didn't, all the other girls would mock her for being fat. She needed to get up! Her tears flowed harder. It's like all I do here is cry! Talie, Cosette, Fredric....help me. Old friends could not help her now, though. She was alone here, and she needed to stand on her own two feet, literally and figuritively. But how was she going to do that? Shakily, she managed to pull herself to her feet. However, she didn't run, just stood on the track with her arms wrapped around her upper body, unknowingly pushing her breasts together. Her friends were probably having fun together in college, meeting guys and going to parties. Roslein had a vivid mental image of all of her friends at various social events, laughing and drinking and flirting with guys.

There was none of that for her. Sighing raggedly, she forced herself to start running again.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:22 pm

Alucard watched this little woman run. It amused the massive creature, seeing her exert herself. Hopefully she will put this much effort into it when I have her...

The alien grinned, thinking of how she might perform. The alien wondered how it would eat this one, thinking of different ways to go about it. Alucard decided, and then approached the running woman. Its stride was so long that it did not even have to run to match her pace right now.

Its camouflage slowly drained from it, revealing its visage, its massive jaws and glowing yellow eyes. The colors continued to fade, until the alien was a solid stone grey.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

Roslein was shocked terribly by the appearance of some sort of giant, bizarre creature. For one moment, she stood in confusion and disorientation. Then, her instincts caught up with her and she whirled around, hurling herself in the opposite direction as fast as she could manage. Which, incidentally, was not quite as fast as she would've liked. Her thorough jogging beforehand, going at breakneck pace, had worn her out so badly, she could not keep up speed even with adrenaline coursing through her veins like a drug.

A harsh scream broke out of her mouth, so loud it almost hurt her ears and left her throat terribly sore. Her voice came out in a croak. "Whatever you are, keep away from me!"

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Alucard closed in on the student, laughing at her and staring with its glowing yellow eyes. Grinning, it grasped the student in a bear hug and lifted her four feet off of the ground.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Roslein screamed again as the odd yellow-eyed creature snatched her up and held her high (for her) in the air. "Noooooo! Put me down! Put me down! For the love of God, put me down and go away! Don't hurt me! No! Nein! Mutter! Mutter, mir helfen!" In her panic, her speech reverted to german, as she cried out for her mother to save her from this humongous monster that had her in its clutches. Was it going to kill and eat her? Did she look like food to it?

Her arms were tightly clamped to her sides by the beings monstrous grip, but she could still squirm a little. She immediately began kicking as well as she could with her legs, twisting her body and screaming as loudly as she could, many times. Surely, someone would be able to hear her and save her from this impossible being. Roslein realized, with a sort of shiver, that the noise being emitted from the creature's horrible, horrible mouth was laughter. But it was not the kind of laughter that came from humans. Even worse than the laughter was the fact that it was laughing at her. Laughing at her utter helplessness.

After a while, her thrashing slowed down and eventually stopped. It was useless, she would never be able to break the inhumanly tight grip around her body. She would never be able to get away. "You don't n-need to do this. Just let me go....I won't tell anyone about you, I swear! Let me go, I'm begging you!"

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

"You're half-right, dear. I do need to do this, but you're right about never telling..."

Alucard threw wide its toothless mouth, ready to place her in. "I love students like you. You're so delicious, and the fear makes it even better."

(Would you rather be stripped and then eaten, or eaten and then stripped?)

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

(Whichever of the two makes things more fun for you.)

"No, you don't! You don't have to e-e-eat me! You can eat some other girl. Eat someone else! I don't taste good...and I'm all covered in sweat! Completely disgusting and unappetizing! So you can let me down and go find someone cleaner and drier!" She was trying, though she knew at this point that it was beyond hopeless. Why would a monster who had already caught her simply let her go because she was a little sweaty? After a few bites, her released blood would probably saturate the tissue, making it all taste the same anyway. That is, if it was intending to chew her at all. Considering the size of that horrific, cavernous mouth, the terrible nightmarous monster could probably swallow her whole if it so chose.

"Fine." Sagging in its grip, she closed her tear-dripping eyes, face crumpled in the agony of expectation, but almost resigned-looking. "Fine," Roslein repeated, "Do it. Just let it be over soon. I don't want to feel too much pain. But I guess it's not really my choice, is it?" A miserable, broken laugh came out of her softly heaving chest, but it quickly morphed into yet another sob. She didn't want to die, even if she didn't much like life. She hadn't had a chance to have children, or even to love anyone. She almost regretted having said no to the many sexual offers of her peers during highschool. They were disgusting, but at least she would've had the opportunity to find out what it was like before she died.

But then...how could she have ever predicted it would all end up like this?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm

Alucard lifted the student the rest of the way to its mouth. "I think I'll eat you headfirst, dear," said Alucard, looking at her like it was sizing her up. "Yes, headfirst is best..."

Alucard held the woman at an angle to its mouth, and slowly placed her head into its open mouth. It easily took the poor woman's head in, lips rubbing her neck gently as its tongue met her face.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

Roslein clenched her eyes together tighter, feeling more terror than she ever had in her life. But still, that terror was company to resignation. She did not thrash or cry anymore; indeed, she did not make a single noise as her head went into the bizarre, terrible monster's gaping mouth. Well, that was mostly because she didn't want any saliva to get into her small pink mouth. Even if she was going to die, she didn't want to die with monster saliva in her system. Stupid, maybe, but it still mattered to her. Somehow, she didn't quite get the concept that eventually she would end up in a rather large monster deposit somewhere out in the forest.

Feeling something odd against her face, she realized it was the monster's tongue. This was supposed to be slow? Why didn't it just press down harder on her throat, choke her to death and let her die? Was it just going to swallow her alive?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:30 pm

Almost as if reading her thoughts, the alien grinned and said to her, "Don't worry. You might even like being swallowed whole."

Alucard pulled her in slightly further, so that her breasts were positioned on its lower lip.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

This was going unbearably slowly. Every moment was made of terrible suffering, at least in her mind, and she wished more than anything that Chewie (a not-so-affectionate nickname, and quite inaccurate; if she was to be swallowed whole, there would be no chewing. And the thing didn't even seem to have teeth.) would just swallow her and be done with it, if he was so very intent on swallowing her whole and alive. Drawing things out like this was simply torture.

"Can't.....can't s-see how exactly I would enjoy being slowly dissolved by stomach acid while I starved to death or more likely suffocated from lack of oxygen." Roslein answered, careful to not get any gross saliva into her mouth. Chewie must really be a sadist (or assume everyone else was a masochist) to assume that another being would find that particular experience in the slightest enjoyable.

As a little bit more of her body went in, she let out a silent cheer. Only 4/5 of her entire body left to go! Funny how dying almost sounded welcome.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:58 am

Alucard chuckled around the woman it was putting into its mouth, slipping her a few inches deeper now, the tongue licking her eagerly. It rubbed against her lips, spreading the alien's spit all over her face.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Feeling something slimey spread over her face, almost leaking into her mouth, Roslein did her very best not to scream. Her hair must be a complete mess by now. If she somehow miraculously managed to live, would she ever be able to get the grotty liquid out? She didn't struggle, but tried to focus on breathing what she could through her nose.

Roslein supposed that what Chewie was doing was intended to lubricate her body and make her easier to swallow. Gross, but effective.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:17 pm

Alucard brought the student further into its mouth, until she was in to her waist. It sucked on her a little bit, licking her and tasting her. Finally, the whole student was in the alien's mouth. The darkness began to close in on her as Alucard closed its massive mouth.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

Roslein shivered as she finally fell into the cavernous mouth. She wiped at her mouth with one badly shaking hand as she stared up at the small space gradually closing as the creature closed its mouth. Small tear trickling down her cheek, she knew it would be the last light she would ever see in her life. If only she had appreciated the sunshine better while she still had the chance! When it finally closed entirely, she fell to a soft weeping.

This was the end.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next