View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Run in circles {Alucard, if he would be so kind} 

Alucard's smile widened as it heard her crying. The tongue slid under the young woman, coating her underside in the saliva as it lifted her towards the throat of the alien.

She could hear the alien chuckle as it asked her, "Any last words?"

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:17 am
Profile YIM

Last words? As the tongue went over her, she thought about the question. It was routine, cliched. When she had heard it used in movies or on tv, she had laughed and said that she would be too scared to be able to say anything, even if nobody was listening or even there. Now, she felt like it was the most vital, important thing that she say something with real meaning to her, even if the only witness was a filthy monster who probably wouldn't care anyway. Wiping at her mouth, she opened it and tried to find the right words. Finally, after a few moments, Roslein began to speak.

"I have wasted the only life I was given. I let other people make my decisions for me and never made one for myself, to do anything I really wanted to do. So many opportunities..." her voice trailed off, then picked up after a few moments, "But to God, I was always faithful. When I die...I have nothing to fear. So swallow me....and I will be free, even if my body dies." She drew in a shaky breath, then added, "That's it, I guess. Swallow at will." Her tears were still dripping down her face.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:15 am

"I admire your conviction," said Alucard. It tilted its head back, causing the young Christian student to slide backwards toward the alien's throat. The tongue assisted, pushing her along towards the muscular tube that would encompass her and bring her down into Alucard.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:20 am
Profile YIM

"I suppose thank you for the compliment. I will pray for God to have mercy upon you for doing this, but I forgive you." As she came closer to the beast's throat, she put her hands together and began praying fervently. Roslein felt almost untouchable, like nothing could hurt her now. If she was right....if all that she had believed in her life were true...then she did have nothing to fear. There was no other side to her if, just firm belief.

After however much torture, she would be in heaven with God. And this creature would pay for its crimes against her and possibly others.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:34 am

Alucard chuckled at her words. "Thank you for your forgiveness," the alien said mockingly. "It means the world to me to have one victim absolve me after so many others have not." Laughing loudly now, Alucard swallowed her whole.

Peristalsis caused Roslein's progress down the alien's throat to be slow, but the squeezing sensations on her skin were almost pleasant in nature as she was brought down the esophagus.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:02 am
Profile YIM

"You're welcome." Roslein responded, entirely missing the beast's mocking tone of voice. As she fell headfirst down it's throat, she felt the blood rushing hard to her head. She was almost starting to get a headache. Her body inched down its throat as she felt her body be squeezed by its throat muscles. Again with the slowness; why couldn't she just die already and let it be done with? She pulled at her clothes, trying to wipe away the slimey saliva and keep her shirt from falling down as the gravity of being upside down tried to pull it towards her face.

She didn't try to struggle or kick at the muscled tube; why should she? There was no use.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:15 am

Finally she was settled in a chamber, a non-digestive sac inside the alien. It had an aroma that seemed a familiar mix of herbs in the humid air, though she would be unable to place them. The alien chuckled as it felt the woman inside itself. "You were very delicious," said the alien to Roslein as it patted its abdomen.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

"...Thanks..." Roslein answered, wondering how she could still hear him speak from the inside. Inhaling, she found that there was an odd smell...sort of spicy, like her Uncle Till's cooking at Christmas. Strangely, it was almost pleasant, breathing in and out. She began to feel...almost good. Bizarre; how could breathing in the gases inside a monster make one feel good? Roslein supposed she was either delirious or there was some sort of narcotic gas in the air that was drugging her and making her feel this way. If that were it, then it was an odd sort of mercy. To make one's victims feel good as they were digested...there was at least less suffering that way.

Roslein sat there, still pulling at her clothes and wondering when the pain would begin as her flesh was melted away.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:36 am

Alucard grinned. The "cords" had now awakened...

A sort of odd slithering sound was heard in the chamber. "Cords" were loose now, long, muscular tendrils that sought her out. They grasped at her clothes in the blackness, pulling at them, practically invisible with the utter lack of light.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

Feeling something tugging at her garments that was not her own hands, Roslein reached out to touch it, finding it to be some sort of odd fleshy tubes. After she touched one, she removed her hand quickly and simply sat and felt the yanking at her garments. Idlely, she wondered if they were trying to remove her garments to make it easier to digest her. "No problem," she answered to her own thoughts, "I'll do it myself, if it'll help you kill me faster. This is getting boring." She yanked the soaked white shirt over her head, dropping it and proceeding to remove her undersized blue shorts and thin white panties. She observed dispassionately, with an almost clinical interest, that the liquid had soaked through her clothing, though not much.

Now that she was naked, Roslein almost wondered if she had taken part of the fun out of it. No matter; if the monster that had eaten her had lost a fun part, that was just a bonus. She sat in what she assumed to be its stomach, bare and confused. But not afraid.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:09 am

"If only they all did that..." said Alucard with a grin.

Deprived of the chance to strip the young woman, the "cords" moved on to bigger and better things: violating her. Roslein's left wrist suddenly was bound in the grasp of a "cord", and another touched against her now-bare pubic mound, nuzzling it with its tip...

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Feeling one of her wrists grabbed by a tentacle thing, Roslein wondered whether to resist or not. This was probably some sort of alien method of digestion; she had been thinking of being eaten by human terms, not realizing that other creatures digested things much differently than she did. For the moment, she just sat and wondered at what was going on.

When another began touching her in a rather private spot, she kicked out her legs at it and covered herself with her free hand. It didn't need to touch her that way to digest her.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:36 pm

Seizing the opportunity, the "cord" that had been at her pubic mound now wrapped about her unbound wrist, and then pinning it to her side. Other "cords" slid from the dark. One grasped at her left ankle, the other at her right. They used this hold to spread her legs.

Now that Roslein's legs were spread, a "cord" now visited her pubic area again, this time rubbing her labia along its side.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:49 am
Profile YIM

"W...what are you doing? Stop this!" Roslein cried, jerking her arms and legs as hard as she could, trying to break the tentacly grips about them. It had been different when she had thought Chewie's only intention in swallowing her had been to digest her as food. Now that it was roping her up like a fleeing calf at a rodeo and using one of its infernal tentacles to touch her in jealously guarded places, it was an entirely different matter.

"I allowed myself to be eaten, not molested! What are you playing at?" she jerked her hips back, trying to evade the tentacle-thing touching her. Roslein wished she hadn't been so hasty to remove her clothing if this was what was to be done to her.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:10 am

Alucard gave no response, grinning as the "cords" worked.

"This is how I eat, human," said the alien.

The "cords" creeped over her skin, warm and slightly moist from a natural lubricant. One rubbed over her left tit now, feeling the orb and caressing it.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next