View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lazy Swim [open] 

Post Lazy Swim [open]
Naomi walked out of the changing rooms with her school assigned one-piece blue swimming suit clinging tightly to her curves. Her bust was extremely noticeable, straining lightly against the stretching fabric. Her legs were recently waxed, and were as smooth as ever. Same went for her bikini line which was hairless just as much as she was underneath the suit. Her hair was unrestrained, and her face without any make-up on. Luckily for her she could get away without make-up having rather natural beauty.

She had decided to come in for a swim before going into the dorm room which her roomie liked to keep it hell hot. She wasn’t opposed to it, and usually kept it as an excuse to sleep in the nude. Tonight she just wanted a nice relaxing swim to wear her out before bed. She hoped that she’d be able to make it back in time to avoid an ambush by one of the monsters. She didn’t believe any would be in here, especially since it was so bright.

One of her toes touched the water on the deep end, examining it’s temperature. She took a step back afterwards, jumping straight into the pool. Her feet went under, as well as her feet. Her eyes opened a slit, trying to adjust to having the chemicals in her eyes. It stung some so she closed her eyes. She kicked her feet lazily and broke surface. Her hair clung tightly to her face, natural ringlets showing as opposed to her straight hair. She positioned herself on her back, floating along while moving her arms to control her direction. Now this was relaxing.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:18 pm

(( Is it okay if I joined you in your solitude?))

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]