View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Punishment For Lateness (Kazari) 

Post A Punishment For Lateness (Kazari)
Severity made her way out of the gym, puffing slightly. Her long hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat. She had slept in and been late to gym class- which she only took for the course requirements, she didn't much like physical activities- which had earned her some punishment after class. Because of this, she wouldn't have been able to shower with the other girls. Not that she minded, half of them were raging lesbians, but still, around here, it never paid to be alone. She stripped down and turned on the warm water, relaxing a bit as it hit her pale skin.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Post Re: A Punishment For Lateness (Kazari)
In the other corner of the shower room stood another figure beneath a stream of hot water. So the girl wasnt alone after all in the large 10 person shower. The figure just stood there with her back turned to the girl, not moving an inch. What seemed odd is the fact that despite the hot steam from the water the room was extremely cold.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile WWW

Severity turned her head, noticing someone else. Well, that was unusual- after all, she had been the only one running laps for Mrs. Larkins, and the next gym class wouldn't start for hours yet. And she didn't think this girl was in her class, either... "Um, hello?" she offered, a bit nervous, despite herself.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 pm

"yes?" The figure answered, but still not moving as the water cascaded down her body. The darkness outside the shower room began to around the exit making it impossible to get through the door.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Um, just wondering what you're doing here," she replied, a bit awkward. Really, she hadn't known what she would say if the mysterious girl had responded.. .She covered her breasts self-consciously, to try and defend against the growing cold.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm

"why i am here....why dear...im here for you" Suddenly a pair of wings spread behind the figure sheilding the water and making it bounce off the leathery skin like am umbrella. The girl stepped forward into the light and revealed herself as a blue skinned succubi. Her grin played across her face, then smirked bringing a clawed finger to her own lips. "my my..i was showering off after having fun with your class..the poor dear's they must be exhuasted right now..however i was alittle dissapointed that you didnt show up for your lesson today...so i stayed behind to make sure you did and what do you know?...oh by chance" She slaps a hand against a fist making the innocent school girl face. "that you would show up now alone......how thoughtful....now come here" She grew a stern face.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Profile WWW

She whitened visibly, backing away from... whatever it was... until her slim back smacked against the cool tile wall. "No- you can't!" she said quietly, trying to slide her way over to the door. "Please, just leave me alone..."

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 pm

"come to me now ....ill give you a choice...you can come to me now and pleasure me and i wont hurt you or you can run and i will hunt u down and hurt you extremely....whitch is it gonna be?...its your choice im gonna fuck you either way" Kazari said looking at her blinking those crimson orbs.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile WWW

She watched her, her hand creeping towards the doorknob. "I-I won't let you," she said, throwing the door open to reveal... the sauna, a room about the size of her bedroom closet. With a sinking feeling, she realized that the door out was all the way over there, behind the woman.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:32 pm

"like i said either do it the easy way or the hard way...its your choice but im growing hungry" Her claws extended, tail zipping around behind her like a cobra. "come to me dear child pleasure me and i shall take you to heights of extacy you have never dreamed possible...how hard is that to ask?...we both get somthing out of this...." Her hand extended offering it to the woman.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm
Profile WWW

Severity paused, her mind racing. If she had learned anything at this school- besides never to be alone, ever- it was that this woman, for lack of a better term, would eventually have her way. She looked down at her drenched, naked form, and frowned. Slowly, she took the woman's hand, not looking her in the eyes.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:42 pm

"good girl..." Kazari gripped her hand firmly and pulled her close looking into those scared eyes. "your lovely when your scared" Demonic lips pressed against her own in a hellish kiss that the word passionate did little justice to define. Hands went around the girls waist to hold her, claws dragging across her skin.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile WWW

She winced, feeling Kazari's tongue probe deeply into her mouth. Shutting her eyes, she relaxed a bit, feeling her claws trail against her soft skin. "Mmm..."

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 pm

The demons eyes flashed bright, then pulled away from the kiss. "get down on your knee's and lick my cunt" Kaza said, gripping the back of the girls head and forcing her down to her knee's. "do it...now" Her tail wrapped around the girls left breast and squeezed gently causing the nipple to be pushed out. Then the stinger aimed and stabbed directly into her teat injecting her venom. "dont worry its somthing to help you relax"

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

She knelt, her knees hitting the tiled floor hard. She didn't really know wat to do, but offered a tentative lap at the girl's clit. When the venom was injected, she squirmed a bit, trying to pull away.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next