View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Returned to the Gym (Kin Sasaki) 

Post Returned to the Gym (Kin Sasaki)
(this is for Kin Sasaki)

Dawn wondered through the campus, first time in a class, through the day. Dawn didn't reconize anyone in her class, some people knew her though for some odd reason, her picture showing off of the old classes of there achievements, Dawn, was on it. Showing the Students of The Month, as well the Cheerleading Squad Leader for SHS, as well as the Co-Leader of the SHS Swim Team. Dawn remembered this pretty clearly, she knew it was true, but why was it still there?

Dawn's classes has ended, so instead going back to her dorm, she headed off to the Gym, where the 2nd of her life took place. Dawn entered the Gym, quickly knowing where to go, searched the Gym, through some students working out there. Eventually finding herself in the locker room. Looking through the rows of locker's, she finds her name on still in one of the lockers, to her supprise. Dawn opened, seeing that her stuff was still there, along with the necesarry things in leading the Cheerleading Team for Shokushu High. Most of them were routines for the squad, which some were created by her, some by her mentor Carmen. Putting that aside, she finds her swim suit, along with a whistle but more importantly a letter on top of her two piece swim suit and the whistle. Dawn looked at the letter, and to her supprised was addressed to her. Dawn opened the letter to read it,

"To Ms. Portman
Welcome back to the school, we have missed your presence. By now I'm sure you are wondering if you still have your positions in the SHS Cheerleading Squad and Swim Team repsectively. We of the Board of Directors, found that since you did such a good job, we have now gived both positions back to you. No one could do a better job then you. Welcome Back.
SHS Board Of Directors"

Board of Directors? Dawn didn't even know there WAS a board of directors. Well that solved her question of if she still had her position of the Cheer Squad and Swim Team. Still, the letter says Welcome Back, they HAD to have something to do with it. Maybe in time she'll find out what. Dawn put the letter side and searched through some more items before finding a whistle. "Whistle? Right...I used this for the Swim Team practices..." Her memories slowly returned as she sat down on the bench, figuring she needed to work out, slowly removes her clothes and puts her two piece of bra and panties, so she can swim. Dawn, after finishing putting her "swim suit" on, also picked up the whistle, along with the notebook containing the Cheerleading Squad routines, and heads towards swim area, along with her towel.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Last edited by Dawn Portman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 am

Post Re: Returned to the Gym (Kin Sasaki)
Kin was lurking around the gym when he saw a girl go in,he folowed her through a entrance he had found in the roof.There was no way to go to the locker room form where he was.But he saw her go in,then aftera minute,she came out in a swimsuit."All the more easy."Kin smirked and whispred to himself. Kin just say back and watched her from the rafters of the gym for a minute.

(OOC: I forget,is the swimming area inside,or outside of the gym,or is it just a diffrent part of the gym?)

Human Form:
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Black_Death_Eve/Anime/Cute2.jpg

Profile:
http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6369

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:28 am

(from what i remember, the Gym, contains all the areas needed for the students. So in other words, the swimming area is inside. just in a different area of the Gym.)

Dawn walked through the areas of the Gym, her bikini showed her body well, a little too well for her taste. She knew those, things, were still around by the noise and the crys she hears at night. However because she has been here for so long, she has gottened used to them being here, even though the school itself has kept on saying they arn't here. Dawn arrived at the Swimming Area, it was empty, thankfully because she wanted it to herself for now. She has been gone too long, she wasn't sure if she is able to lead the Swim Team, if the position was given back to her, same about leading the Cheerleading Squad. Maybe she still remembers, or just hopes she does. Only one question remains as she puts aside her towel, notebook and the whistle.

"How long has it been...? Is it possible? What about my family at home? Am I dead to them?" Too much questions for her at the moment, Dawn went into the pool, her hair and body quickly gets wet, when she finally sees something different she hasn't noticed before. Her blonde hair, has pink streaks on each side. "What the...? When did I bleach my hair?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 am

Kin hoped quickly through the rafters,jumping for one to another,following the girl.He finally came to the swim area.Kin smirked as he saw her swimming.He sank into one of the shadows.He figured hed watch her for a minute before taking his move.Maby he could learn a thing or two about her as he watch.He just sat there smiling menacingly as he watched her swim around in the very revealing,very small bikini she had on."Very nice body..."He whispered to himself.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:55 am

(i added a part in the first post you can look at it, i needed it to fill in parts of the "story". also if you wana know more about my character look to the students intro area.)

This wasn't her orginal swim suit. It was different, very very revealing. But what bothered her the most was the fact that her hair had been dyed, but it doesnt seem like it was. Maybe something was done to her when she was gone and this was an after effect? Dawn sat down on the highest area of the swimming area and though to herself. She had her positions back, both of them in fact, from the letter she read in her locker room. Dawn sighed, she got back within a day and was thrust back in the High School's routines once again.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 am

Kin dissapeared from the rafters and appeared behind a piece of a wall that seperated the noraml gym,and the swimming area.He watched her,waiting for his move.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 am

Dawn kept on swimming, several back and forth trips before deciding to get out. "Hm, i need to practice my routines for the squad then. I don't want to be rusty, good to get out of this swim suit anyway. What the heck did they give me? Is this a joke?" Dawn said pretty angrily, she had no idea who gave her this, but it's TOO revealing, even in her taste. Dawn got out, and grabbed her wet hair, with her new pink hairlights she is growing to like, made sure her hair was together before grabbing her towel and wrapped it around her hair, to dry it off, while heading back into the locker room.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am

Kin smirked when he heard her say "Get out of this swimsuit" He decided this was a pretty good chance to make his first move.Right before she got to the entrance to the main gym,he ran ahead,to fast for her to notice,he hoped,to the locker room.He would wait there for her.He got to the locker room and saw there was noone else there.He hid in a small room that was right beside the locker room entrance,when she walked in,he would lock the door,and do what he had ben invisioning sincethe moment he saw her.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:33 am

Dawn headed towards the locker room, felt a slight breeze but paied no mind to it. Although it was strange, Dawn looked around before saying quietly to herself, "Wind? in here? oh well." She didn't want to think of those things that she knows still hang around the area. However, more important was the students, or the cheerleaders that needs a routine and if she was still the leader, and didn't know it, it would look VERY bad.

Dawn arrived inside the locker room, and headed towards her own locker, and opened it, putting her towel aside, Dawn proceeded to remove her black bra, showing her still wet 36 C breasts, then her black panties, showing off her clean shaven clit. Dawn slowly bent over to grab her SHS Cheerleading Clothes to put on, with some underwear of course.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 am

Kin quietly came out of hiding.He clicked the lock on the locker room door so she wouldnt be able to escape as fast.Kin grinned as he looked over at her."Very nice body."

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 am

Dawn as she was grabbing her clothes felt like she was being watched. She has more then come to trust her instincts, trying to cover herself up. Dawn stood up and looked around the locker room to see it is indeed empty, but it really didn't feel that way. "I know your there, I might not be able to see you. Don't screw around with me, I havn't lasted this long on the campus by ignoring you damn things."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:59 am

Kin stepped out slowly into her view.He smirked.'You know we have feelins to...Very beatuiful body by the way."He looked over at her,scanning her up and down.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:14 am

Dawn glared at this unknown person before grabbing her towel and tries to cover herself up, "You damn peeping toms, what the hell do you want? I don't have time for this, i have things to do."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:20 am

"I think you know what i want."Kin smirked,starring straight at her,turning into his true form,without the wings spreading out.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 am

Dawn knew it, there is no real males on the campus, this is an all female campus. "There is no way your getting anything." Dawn knew she couldn't fight it, so tried running instead, turning around hoping to lose it in the locker room some how.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next