View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Practice, and Meeting (Kim and Aegir) 

Post Re: Practice, and Meeting (Kim and Aegir)
He drew in the banter, mouth tentacles quivering in glee. There were snippets of thoughts he pulled from Dawn's mind though nothing from Kim as of yet. His best guess had been that this Evy had been a split personae that attempted to shield her mind from him. So full of yourself, are we? Aegir brought his body to a halt, those mouth tentacles quivering and twitching as if anticipating what was to transpire next. You mean to say that I have to move you from that spot to access Kim. My goodness how will I ever accomplish that ... there is an old proverb that you might be familiar with. When one cannot go to the mountain, bring the mountain to one's self.d

Aegir had quickly analyzed their stragedy then concocted a quick remedy. Like water he remained fluid, adaptable, becoming whatever shape that the container he had been placed in was. Thinking upon the spur of the moment had been something that he had been use to and though he preferred to lay out plans well in advance acting on the fly had a certain feeling of auxiluration attached to it.

With his multifaceted brain able to simultaneous undertake numerous matters at once Aegir kept up his psionic presence. Just as you would turn up the volume upon a television set to drown out any noise Aegir exerted a slow incrimental build up of pressure adding a little more force behind his technique. Far from his primary attack Aegir would take any advantage, however slight, that he could obtain. While he did this he grabbed hold of Kim. Not physically, oh he was still too removed from the pair to do anything like that. Telekinetically though was a different story. Capable of moving upwards of a ton he doubted that he would have any problems in plucking her meager body from the floor reeling her in with the barest of efforts.

There were numerous ploys he could use here, so many avenues of attack opened to him. What he knew with a certainty was that each of these students would rather take hardship upon themself rather than witness it happen to their lover. Also, he felt that he could crack open their resistance quicker through cohersion. If he were to snare Dawn he could use enough force against her in order to get Kim's resolve to brake. Or he could stop playing around and exert the full gamut of his telepathic abilities. He could also attempt to shatter their united front or at least cause it to waiver. In the end he had elected to go with a series of techniques to both distract and divide their attention as much as increase his chances of success by keeping them unbalanced.

White eyes glanced beyond Dawn focusing in upon Kim, making it clear that she was his primary target. You would not be so quick to congradulate her had you known of her thoughts regarding Kasumi. How you pale in comparison to her, how Dawn's soul bleeds for Kasumi, how she feels that you are a mere substitute. Then again I could be wrong, you humans are such bizarre specimens I doubt that you even know your own minds.

Mentally he gave a yank upon the invisible force that had loomed around and upon Kim though he had expected something dramatic in return especially from Dawn. Perhaps she would lunge towards her lover and try to seize hold of a limb in a feeble attempt at tug of war, Aegir refrained from drawing upon his precognitive senses preferring the build up of anticipation rather than knowing the end results of a task. It was much the same thing as watching a M. Night Shyamalan when you already knew the twist of an ending. In other words it made what could have been a thrilling experience unrewarding at best though he severely doubted that this would be any such thing.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile ICQ

Dawn was rather angry at what this monster just said, yes it is true she misses Kasumi, but comparing Kim and Kasumi is like comparing white and black. She only hopes Kim doesn’t fall for this obvious mind trick, she was too smart for it. "Kim…don't listen to him, you know better than anyone that Kasumi and you are two different people. There is no way he can compare yourself to her, ignore his damn mind games or else he will get to you. That is just how he works, he plays with your mind and gets to you."

She had to think of a way to get a hold of his attention, maybe the first encounter she had with him would draw him out. "Listen up you bastard…" Dawn said while slowly getting back on her feet, and stood in front of Kim, "I know your aiming for Kim, don’t think I can’t see past that stupid little trick. Is it because I beat you in our first encounter, knowing full well that I have the endurance and mind to out play you?" Maybe that will get his attention, she did beat him the first time around, mind you at a great cost to herself but she did beat him, and that’s where it counts.

Dawn slowly pushes Kim back away from the monster in front of them, she remembers this thing doesn’t move very fast, so that at least will give them some room to move. The problem is they can’t fight it physically, she also remembers how much he is like a jellyfish, and so physical contact won’t work. So what can they do to change it? "Kim, is there a…fire extinguisher around? That might give us something to hit at. He’s too soft to punch, it’ll do nothing, we need something harder and physical to hit, change his physical status so maybe it will give us time to get out of here."

Dawn kept on thinking, and hoping Kim would also think to get their way out of this, they can’t physically fight their way out. "Kim, keep thinking, and always bare in mind he will read your mind." There is no way out, if she knows what he is up to, and then he already has the exits covered. There is no way Kim or herself would find a way out unless they beat him completely, and that is something too hard to do with someone so smart and able to read minds.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:43 am

I closed my eyes and chuckled "my god now he's trying to play mind games on me.." I then laugh "please I know Dawn loves me as much as she loves Kasumi its the same as me loving Dawn just as much as I love Carmen and Madison.." meanwhile I was still trying to figure out how to get out of this when Dawn ask if there was anything in the gym I notice a fire extinguisher "you think this could work.?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 am

Chuckling into their minds Aegir did not anger easily. His kind were unlike humans, most emotions were alien to them though he could be pressed his momentary bouts of anger were fleeting. It was only because he had absorbed too many minds allowing those human-like qualities to imprint upon himself in the process. Dawn would have to do better than that to provoke him given that Christine Savron full on blasted him with a potent electrical attack, at least it had felt potent even with the island's inhibitors in place Aegir had lost a tentacle in that attack while two others had been severely charred. The pain in the tentacle that he had used to block that attack had been too great for him to bare, he detached that appendage himself having been filled with rage, rage that had perished not more than 30 seconds or so later as he found himself congradulating the cagey student. He could not fault her for having defended herself and oddly even glimpsed that she was not trying to hurt him, only trying to stun him long enough to escape from his grasp. In her position he would have done the same. If such a dreadful incident rolled off him like water off a duck's back then words were of little use in gaining his ire, though patient as he was Aegir could be distracted since he was in no rush parlaying was always an option.

Absorbing her insults Aegir retained his focus upon Dawn. Small victories but yesterdays triumphs mean nothing today, his tone had sounded almost too cheery. Besides, I have already known the pleasures of having you. I have not known the pleasures of yet having her. Her success had amounted upon him sticking to his word though he would not detract her victory any. It was hers to hold onto, a small constellation in this place for sure but it did one important thing ... it caused her to remember him. That's right Kim, you and Kasumi are different individuals. My oh my if you could only peer into Miss Portman's thoughts here you would realize exactly how she views the two of you when placed side by side. I may not be an expert on these matters but should she not have filled up that emptiness with you? Let those feelings of the past diminish rather than latch on upon them.

He had found it amusing that they thought he was not privy to their conversation. Forced to communicate in such a crude fashion their words were easily heard by him. Already he had taken precautions against such a simple attack not that he thought that he would have to worry overly much about a fire extinquisher. The vapors could be blinding if squirted into his eyes and there was the fact that it could irritate his senses by getting into his nostrils but both effects could be overcome easily enough given that he was aware of their plans.

Noting that Kim had been pushed back by Dawn had not hindered his telekinesis for it only served to delay what he could accomplish through it. Grabbing objects, people even he could move them with the power of his mind alone. Gazing at the pair Aegir came forth slithering across the hardwood gymnasium floor. He was not quick enough to reach them without them moving if they chose to elude him but he could begin to cut off the room bit by bit like a prize fighter stepping about their opponent in the boxing ring, turning them to a particuliar half of the ring then by foot work cutting it in half again. It was a tactic that punchers used when facing speedier opponents. Course if they split up it would make it impossible to hedge both of them in though in that case he would merely focus in on one of them (Kim). His extremely long reach coupled by his ability to elongate his appendages through his elasticity was a huge factor here since circumventing him or running around him could be dangerous if they drew to close. Though he doubted that he was going to have to chase them about all evening. Instead he would just draw them closer with his telekinetic gifting, surely it was far easier than expending so much energy in chasing either one of them down.

Loving so only means that you do not love one enough.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 am
Profile ICQ

Dawn was more than just angry now, although she has missed Kasumi, there is no doubt, and Kim knows that she still loves Kim no matter what. Why else would she go through everything to keep her safe? The mind game he plays gets way too far some times, anyone that does harm, in any fashion to Kim, or distains the memories of Kasumi would get her full wrath. She let him off easy last time, because of the flash spell that happened, she wasn’t going to let it happen twice. She has to keep her anger in check though, knowing a bit too aggressive might be a bad thing.

The fire extinguisher, Dawn took it from Kim’s hands and, still gently backs up Kim with her own arms. Knowing full well that they can’t keep doing this, also that he was reading their minds, Dawn spoke out to Kim, "Listen, he is gunning for you, although he is slow he makes it up by smarts. When I distract this thing, try and go for the door and run for it, I'll do anything I can do try and stop him." She has figured since his body was soft, that the fire extinguisher would make it colder, so she is able to actually hit him, doesn’t need to shatter his skin, she doesn’t have any electricity to use, nor fire, this is the only thing she can really do. She cared nothing about her own health, only Kim’s safety, she has stood idly by before, it didn’t work out so well.

It is time to put her fighting to practice, her style should give her the advantage no matter what, problem is the numbers, if she fights more than two then that would be a problem, one on one? She would win, if she had something to hit of course. Dawn knows Kim can out run this thing, the problem is that she might worry about her safety, since this monster is gunning for Kim now, she would be grabbed and then there would be nothing she can do. He has indeed taken her already, he fucked her for over 4 hours at least, using her in any way possible before finally letting her go. By then Dawn was exhausted, spent and could barely move, she can’t let this happen to Kim.

Dawn prepped the fire extinguisher ready to open, and then did, from a distance. Dawn kept on using it, leaving Kim behind her while she stepped closer to this thing. Trying to just get him able to be punched or something, if this wasn’t to work Kim would be in huge danger. She kept the thing going, making sure the fire extinguisher was completely used up before dropping it to the floor to see the results. If her plan works, it would slow him down more, and make him hit able, and maybe then Kim would be safe. Still, something felt wrong even as she did this, her senses were trying to tell her something ambiguous and she doesn’t know what might be wrong.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 am

I blinked and shook my head "no way im not leaving you with this thing we have to get out of here together..." I screamed at her until I hear Evy's voice ring out

"Kim just go Dawn can take care of her self" and I don't know if I can keep this thing away form your mind.

I sighed and noded "I guess that settles it then I started to run and try to find a hiding place anything really "ah the bleachers I say while running behind them and panting something "I should be safe here I hope.."
but I was more worried Dawn can she really take on that thing all by her self?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:06 am

OCC: I've been hospitalized for a great deal of time so forgive my lateness in responding if you wish to continue well here's my post.

Suction cupped tentacles stretched out along the course wall as he pulled his body along, his mind still reaching out into their minds in order to keep the pair distracted as he made his entrance into the building itself. Once his body had passed beneath the window pane he fell letting go of the wall he made a squishing sound against the floor as he had made impact with it, his boneless body taking no damage from a fall that ordinary would have broken bones.

His focus had been on the two students before him as he slithered towards them over the smooth floor. Along he pulled himself as he mentally projected himself into their minds as words had passed between them and of course himself.

Really? And how to you purpose on doing so? His tone had been curious as he voiced his question, his gaze swinging to Kim as if expecting some sort of answer. Her abilities of detection had not saved her as your recognition of my presence surely won't save you now.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2