View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Never your guard down (ReflectedShadows) 

Post Never your guard down (ReflectedShadows)
Everything was silent as Kireina dove to the deepest part of the pool. Everything was a mass of blue and blurs, and she dove even deeper, touching the tiles with her fingers before swimming back up.

It has been weeks since her last run in with a monster, and she has stopped having nightmares already. She’s also stopped being paranoid and learned to actually enjoy her time in the school.

She broke the surface, feeling the cool air slap against her face. She smiled as she made her way to one side of the pool.

Everything was finally falling into place. As long as she made sure nothing followed her in the pool and made sure he place was locked she’d be fine.

She took a deep breath and shook her hair, the drops flying everywhere. She looked at the clock and sighed. It was time to go, she had a ton of reading to do that night. With another sigh she lifted herself from the pool, her lithe form dripping with water, and reached for a fluffy white towel

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Post Re: Never your guard down (ReflectedShadows)
Shard wandered through the mirrorway, killing time after his last class of the day. Maybe a swim is in order. It has been a while since I washed off. The glittering figure shifted to the gymnasium, catching glimpses of the girl's walking past the windows outside, smiling at the flickering apparitions that came and went.

Hmm? What have we here? He moved around the large indoor pool, eying the rippling image of a girl, climbing out of the water. Strange. The doors were locked earlier. Ahhh, she must know about the...special guests. Pity that locks don't stop most of us for long, if at all.

He sank into the reflected water, admiring the athletically toned form of the unaware girl. Nodding to himself, he slithered into the locker room, emerging from one of the mirrors. With a faint clicking of glass on glass, his form shrank and coalesced into a perfect copy of the girl in the other room. Smirking, he stepped into one of the showers, turning it on full hot and stepping under the scalding spray, sluicing off his strange body.

No sense wasting a chance to bathe while I wait.

Scrubbing the rather fine form his body was in, he kept one eye on the doorway, waiting for the inspiration for this body to appear. The steam from his shower began to slowly fill the room, giving everything a foggy, dreamlike quality. Just to be safe, he broke one of his toes, sending the glittering fragments out into the mist.

Drop me a PM if he interests you.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Ki wrapped the towel around her body, letting the rest of the water drip to her feet. She ignored the puddle, it’ll dry in a while anyway, and went straight to the locker room.

Spinning a combination absentmindly she started fiddling with math equations in her head. They would be having a nasty quiz tomorrow so she had to be prepared.

She pushed a side her clothes and picked up her shampoo bottle and soap. With a smile she closed the door and slipped into the locker room. She didn’t even glance at the mirror and selected her stall.

Reaching out Kireina turned the shower at full blast, smiling as the steam warmed her slightly shivering body. She dropped the towel and stepped in, sighing in relief as her body relaxed.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Hearing the shower next him/her turn on, Shard mimicked a sighof relaxation, the sound exactly the same as the newly arrived student. Leaning back, (s)he looked around the end of the stall, poking his/her head into the shower of the other girl.

"Excuse me, can I borrow some shampoo? I seem to have left mine in my room."

Even in the steam, it was easy to see, girl who has stuck her head in looked exactly like her, down to the finest detail. Even her voice was a perfect match, giving the eerie sensation of being asked a favor by oneself. The girl's doppleganger smiled in a friendly manner, eyes widening slightly as it noticed the resemblance between them.

Drop me a PM if he interests you.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:03 pm

"Sure" Kireina Smiled as she picked up the bottle, one hand still shampooing her hair. She paused slightly realizing somthin.

If there was noone in the place, and the doors were locked then who could be...

She took a deep breath calming herself down, after all losing one's head was the worst possible thing to do.

She turned around, still in nher suit. she was thankfull she hasnt pulled that off yet. heer heart jumped as she saw someone like her in front of her.

"Here you go..." She handed the bottle and smiled, already thinking of what to do next.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]