View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Midnight Diversions (For Christopher) 

Post Re: Midnight Diversions (For Christopher)
"Please talk a little..."

I begged as I prought her face to face with me loosening my grip on her limbs giving her enough upull to strike me if she wanted; I wouldn't strike back; I could at least give her this small victory; to be able to injure me for what I was doing.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:35 am

“What could I possibly have to say? How’s the weather?” she growls, realizing that it’s loosened its grip a little on her limbs.

She doesn’t try to fight back, already aware that she’s outmatched. Instead she tries to get away, pulling at the limbs again with sudden ferocity and trying to break free, her body straining as her strong muscles heave.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:41 am

I released her in an odd way, I made it seem as though she'd broken free; if she wanted to seem as though she'd injured me or broken free with her own strength I'd give it to her; I wouldn't let her escape though.

"Humor me a little... Maybe I care to know about you, befriend you... I know I'll be hard pressed once I'd gained enough energy to maintain a form but, I would like to repair the bridges I destroy by doing this."

I huffed slightly looking at her, a blue energy extended from my hand moving to grab her torso.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 am

She feels a brief moment of victory as she manages to break free and immediately darts for the door… only to have the strange gentle but firm pressure re-apply itself around her body, just around her fluttering belly. “No!” she cries, hands flinging forward for the door but unable to make it.

“You wanna know about me… I don’t like being toyed with…” she growls, though her voice is softer this time, losing her fight a little, losing her will just a bit. “Somehow… I don’t think we’re gonna be friends.”

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:57 am

I sighed slightly as the energy hand lifted Jag at the waist.

"Do forgive me, though I'm sure we would... energy doesn't exist in one time frame... it exists in as many as it wishes at once. I know we'll be friends and I know I'll get my love back... it's the only reason I can go forward with this horrible path."

Next bit of clothing I Began to remove was her sports bra. I frowned as I did hoping she'd fight to keep the garment on at least.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:59 am

Jag’s stomach flew in and out in his grasp as he spoke, his words not really impacting her greatly… she was running more on survival instinct at this point, seeing as how words had failed her. As it began to tug at her bra, however, she fought back again, her own hands flying to the garment as it lifted slightly, trying to keep the top down, trying to keep her large mounds covered.

“There’s gotta… be another… way! Stop it!” She cried out as she struggled, unable to keep a firm grip on the top as she fought the much stronger being. After a bit of a fight, the top pulled up enough for first one breast to pop free, followed closely by it’s twin, both bouncing softly as the hot gym air greeted them.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4