View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Midnight Diversions (For Christopher) 

Post Midnight Diversions (For Christopher)
The only sound coming from the gym was the occasional *THWACK* coming from the boxing gym, a room so unused on the island that it was rarely even cleaned, locked up, or taken care off. Except for the occasional dirt, it didn’t bother Jag, who, as she often did, had snuck in after hours. Though the schools magnificent gymnasium was off limits after evening, there was a certain ground floor window that wasn’t able to be locked, and which Jag often used to break in for some late night diversions. She didn’t have many friends yet, and the punching bag, the weights, and the track, were quickly becoming among her best pals.

The room itself held a large hanging bag, currently rocking in its chains as the lithe young woman channeled a practiced kick into its stitches. A speed bag, boxing ring, and a few of the older, more random weight machines (A butterfly machine, bench press, etc) were scattered about, though some were so rusted that they no long even functioned.

The teen herself was glistening with sweat in the low light, her tight flame orange sport bra holding back her chest as she bounced in and out, pretending to fight an opponent that wasn’t there. Equally tight, matching orange biking shorts hugged her hips, matching her hair, only coming halfway down her toned thighs, with simple tennis shoes completing her meager workout outfit.

She continued to pound her fists and feet against the bag, not even sure why she was so driven to keep herself in shape like she did. Some inner drive that she couldn’t fully understand seemed to be at work, as she had often noticed in the first few weeks at school.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Post Re: Midnight Diversions (For Christopher)
Another beautiful evening on this god forsaken island of hellish debauchery. I had taken to wandering the island as usual in the form I was working so hard so I could maintain indefinitely rather than being forced between them. All I sought was control of this curse the lord had placed upon my existance for spitting into his eye.

I found myself at the gym hearing an unusual sound from within, the sound of life. a student... or perhaps a beast was within doing something. And whatever it was doing was no doubt more interesting than me just wandering the isle as a slight mist began. I looked for a way into the locked gymnasium and soon found a broken window which I easily fit into and landed with feather like silence and grace. I followed the sound until I saw a fair young woman working out wearing tight fitting orange garments.

The sight brought back more memories of my past... Visions of my fair love Pandora before my demise, How I loved to watch her work out in the gym how I enjoyed assisting her with her weight and the conversations we had... the jealous stared of Lady Cleo however brought me back into the reality of where I had made it to.

"A beautiful evening isn't it?"

I asked standing and smiling gently and reassuringly at the young woman before me. I shifted my simple hat and blazer. Looking over her with my soft face. I knew I didn't look like one of the islands creatures yet... and I was hoping two had been enough to give me control... no matter how unlikely i knew it was.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:26 pm

The new arrival’s voice coincided with one of her hard blows to the bag, startling her as she realized she wasn’t alone. The young woman spun quickly, flame copper hair fanning behind her. She simply looked him over for a moment, as if making sure that she hadn’t simply worked herself into a delirious state. Not only was there a man standing in the door, but dressed like that?

“Ah… yeah… where’d you come from?” she asks, fighting hard to catch her breath, deep gulps of air punctuating every other word or so as her chest expanded and contracted behind the prison of her top. She hadn’t heard him approach… place was supposed to be locked… had he snuck in as well? And more importantly… why?

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 pm

"I snuck in through a broken window, I'm quite light so I usually don't make a sound, unlike you however, I heard you hitting that from outside; thought it might be more entertaining to have someone to chat with instead of just wandering by myself around the island for the eighth time."

I offered a sigh and hand to the young woman hoping she wasn't afraid of me like the others I'd met thus far; it hurt so much less to do what I did to them if they didn't cry & scream or fight me when I overshadowed them. I so hated raping these poor girls but, for pandora I had promised I'd do anything for...

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:59 pm

The teenager didn’t move as he explained himself, crossing the shady room’s floor towards her casually. Something about him seemed off… aside from the obvious gender issue. Still, she hadn’t actually spoken to a male since coming to the islands (beyond the school officials that she only saw once a day for breaking some rule). Being the tomboy that most of the girls back home liked to call her, she felt more comfortable around men anyways.

After his explanation though, she couldn’t help but laugh. “You snuck in here just to talk to me? ‘s fine I mean… just… kinda funny. So what’s your name stranger?” She asks politely, a slight accent that couldn’t be placed in her words, something of a mix between urban, southern, and Hispanic, as mixed up as the mutt of a girl’s heritage.

“I’m Jag by the way…” she offers, trying to be nice for a change though she certainly hadn’t come here looking for a conversation. Only curiosity kept her talking.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:10 am

I continued to offer her the polite comforting smile I was so good at giving as I had every day I had been alive and human... but, even though that was only four years ago it felt like an eternity. This time I moved just a bit closer though not threateningly so before I'd offer an old fgashioned bow.

"Dr Christopher M. Belmont III it's a pleasure to meet you Jag. I must say your have a unique name I like it actually."

I straightened my pose and cracked my knuckles slightly before removing the hat on my head looking over her with my blue eyes.

"If you're curious I'm a genetics expert; My theories are in well it might seem silly but, my field is genetic engineering."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:18 am

She smirks as he introduces himself. “That’s quite the title there…” she says, her breathing stabilizing a bit, stomach no longer heaving in and out but still shimmering slightly in the dull light. “Well… that’s impressive. Afraid I’m not that bright in the way of science… kinda a controversial field though isn’t it?” She asks as he goes on, not really interested but trying to remain polite. She looked down at herself, realizing that she looked like a street rat compared to him.

“So… another question. Why are you wandering around and night anyways?” she asks quietly. “I’ve never seen you around before, and I’m relatively sure I’d remember you.”

The fact that she spent almost every night out herself and slept in between classes didn’t come up in her mind.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 am

"A controversial field... hmmm actually not too many see it as anything more than science fiction."

I answered honestly with a shrug before continuing my answers.

"As for why you haven't seen me before; I try to avoid the campus; males aren't supposed to be around here and the rumors of monsters make it even better for me to avoid contact with the women here and the night is so much more comfortable than the days, people imagine I'm just an illusion or just their mind playing tricks on them at night."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:33 am

Jag raised her slender fingers to her hair, brushing it out of her vision as he spoke to her, tossing the long strands over her shoulders. “Suppose so… though…” she smirks, crossing her arms under her chest. “If you want to be invisible… well… mirages and ghosts usually don’t come looking for insomniacs to have conversations with. Get lonely or something?” She smiles softly, her expression coy as ever though not condescending, merely… playful.

After speaking again, she looked around, finally finding what she had been looking for. She strolled a short ways to the butterfly machine and took the towel she had draped across the seat earlier, drying off her face before slinging it about her neck.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 am

"It does get lonely with nothing but trees to talk with."

I smiled watching her gather the towel I nodded to myself for no reason other than to move my neck, thus far my form was holding steady and solid; though for how long I wasn't sure.

"I also have another reason I wander the island... there's a certain student here I have feelings for... I followed her to this island but, am not sure how I can approach her..."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:58 am

Jag listened to him intently… for what reason she couldn’t say. Perhaps the workout had changed her mood some. Perhaps she found him slightly attractive. Whatever the reason, she found herself nodding as he spoke, letting her arms hang to either side. She approached him a little, noting his brilliant blue eyes, drawn to them slightly as if something were off about them.

“Interesting… so… who is it? Oh, by the way, I probably wouldn’t sneak up on her like you did me. It’d probably freak most people out.” She laughs softly, pausing for a moment. “Not me, right?” she asks, tilting her head and smiling, joking around for the most part.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:06 am

Her name's Pandora, she goes by Charlotte Belnades though. Black haired woman with violet eyes."

I explained eyes falling to the ground as I thought about the woman whom had stolen my heart.

"Though you are quite beautiful Jag I am afraid she owns my very soul... Four years ago in fact we were very close, I saved her from my assistant whom had a sick desire for me... she tried to murder Pandora out of jealousy."

I explained conveniently forgetting to mention I'd lost my life protecting her.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:15 am

The young girl’s smile persists as he continues. “I was just messing with ya…” she starts, though as he continues, her expression melts to something of a half frown. It seemed far too serious for someone of that age. Despite her somewhat rough childhood she certainly had never had anyone try to kill her.

“Wow that’s… intense. I take it you were both ok, huh?” she assumes. “And I’ve never met her, sorry. Though I’m pretty new here, so that doesn’t really mean anything.” She reaches out to knock him gently on the shoulder as she turns slightly. “But if you’re so hung up on this girl, what are you doing in here with me? Go talk to her!” She laughs, turning her back for a moment to walk slowly back to the punching bag, seemingly for no reason whatsoever other than to walk.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:23 am

"I'm afraid it's not so simple..."

I paused sighing deeply as I lost control of my form once more shifting into that misty haze of a body which I was forced into every time I lost the control I worked so hard to keep.

"Afraid only she was okay... I didn't quite survive my assistant's jealousy & selfish behavior. I died to the nerve toxin she planned to use on pandora."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 am

The flame haired girl paused as he spoke again, foot hovering in the air in mid stride. She didn’t believe in ghosts but this whole conversation had seemed off, supernatural somehow. Slowly she turned to look at him again, and indeed, he was different… almost like a collection of fog that had taken human form.

She scrambled backwards, rubbing at her eyes and impacting off the punching bag, finally hugging her back against it. “What… if this is some kinda joke its sick, so cut it out.” She said, voice significantly softer as she darted her eyes around, looking for some kind of projector… no, she had touched him! He had to be real!

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next