View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lost memories, Lost hearts (For Keemari) 

My toungue, slithers into her folds, swirling around her insides as my hands grab ahold of her sexy ass holding her mound against my snout as I feast on her delectable juices, swishing my toungue around her tunnel, pressing against every side of it as I taste Jag's delicous juices once again, like a drug I could not get enough and instantly arousded me even more.

So deep in thought and pleasure I did not hear her words until they finnaly made it through as I was bringing her to edge I coudl feel her pussy ready for a release. I pull free from her mound and stand up licking my lips as I look at her deeply. "You don't want this? You want me to stop and if I did would you believe me, would it bring back your lost memories?" I ask her as I reach down and softly stroke her senstivy pussy keeping her from going down from the high she was on.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm

She hated him… hated him for what he was doing to her… hated him for making her body love this so much. Her tight folds were wet with their combined fluids, and it clenched and shuddered every few seconds as he trailed his soft tongue along the girl’s insides. Suddenly, just as she was about to explode into orgasm, he pulled his muscle from her sex, though he continued to rub at the slit, keeping her right on the edge of release.

“If… I’m… a… slave… then… I don’t… want… to remember…” she got out, hardly convincing at all, on the verge of orgasm still.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:53 am

"Who said you were my slave?" I ask her plainly as I keep up the attentions.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:01 am

The girl tried to force a reply from her lips, still struggling even though her body was taking control of itself and interdicting her mind’s protesting. “Yuh….. you… said… I… was… pet… yours…” she cried out, her lips hanging open in heavy breathing now.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 am

"I did and how does that translate into a slave?" I ask her as I then reburrow my toungue into her wet pussy, finally giving her what she needed as I swirl and twist my toungue inside of her pussy all through out her orgasm.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:37 am

Jag started to reply but lost it as he pushed his tongue through her lips again, causing the girl to finally push over the edge and explode into orgasm. Her walls clenched tightly around the long tongue, almost crushing it. It had been a while since…

… something flashed through her mind, something she couldn’t remember… almost like a vivid dream of her, vines around her arms and legs, holding them apart as Keemari lapped at her sex…

…and then she was back, just starting to come down, panting hard. “You… you… liar… you… no…” she mumbled, slightly tired, though not as much as another girl might be.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 am

"Oh? Why is that?" I ask her as I lap up all of her spare juices leaving her all nice and clean except for the layer of silva over her mound as I back off and watch her lovely chest rise and fall as she gasps for breath, most girls would be out from the experince, but Jag was always an exceptionaly creature of both beauty and physcial as I back off and let her take a break for her to respond.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 am

Jag tries to catch her breath as he sets her down, licking all of her juices from her sopping wet sex before stepping back to stare at her form. “You… you just… raped me… like now… just want to rape me… over and over…” she gets out, her chest huffing up and down and causing her heavy breasts to bounce just barely.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 am

"Nah, wheres the fun in seeing such a strong and prideful warrior being defeated as she tries her best. I respect your strength and suppose love you for it. What I want is you back, but perhaps thats too much, it was a fluke to begin with sort of that we ended up in that sitition to begin with." I tell her with a sigh as I turn around and start to walk away.

"However, if you wish to challenge me again. I'll be here every thrusday between 10:00 PM and 10:15 PM, your chance to regain your honor after losing so horrible to me." I tell her with a smirk as I turn and look at her heaving body as it seems to be recovering. I could've taken it further, but this was more fun.

Last edited by Keemari on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 am

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Jag lay in the shower stall as he turned to go, humiliated, confused, embarrassed. She looks down but none the less grits her teeth together.

“I’ll be there eventually. And I’ll win next time.” She mutters, wild red hair just long enough to cover part of her eyes like a veil. Her heavy chest fluttered up and down, ashamed of herself for being unable to control her own body.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 pm

"Oh, and wear something sexy so I have something nice to look at when I win again." I tell her with a smirk as I turn and leave her be. With Jag the lesson had to be taught hard and fast. There would be no room for sympathy if I had any chance to awaken what was lost.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4