View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Swimming alone (for Dawn) 

Post Re: Swimming alone (for Dawn)
Dendrite laughed in dark delight as the girl spasmed in the tentacular grip. The tentacles swelled and spurted sticky ooze into Dawn's trembling holes, more slime slopping over her shoulders and back as well. The monster supported her glistening body as she rode out her orgasm, absorbing the sensual energy radiating from her form. "Yesss," the creature hissed, ignoring her plea as it continued to stroke and tease her inside and out, looking to prolong her pleasure...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:07 am

I continue to spasm as i orgasm, it seems to take forever before it finally stops, i slowly slump over the shoulder of the attacking monster as i pant with the two tentacles still inside me. "n-no...more...please...let me rest..."

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 am

Dendrite chuckled, its movements slowing, tentacles resting nestled inside the girl's tight holes. The creature ran its tendrils up and down her back, feeling her warm curves. "Mmm...Tired already?" the monster growled, voice redolent with amusement.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 pm

"You'll be tired too...if you were on the receiving end of being double penetrated you bastard." I try to squirm around only to find doing so makes the duel tentacles still buried inside me move, which in turn causes me to moan, but i can't help it, this...thing is just playing with my body, I am too physically tired to do anything else.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 am

Dendrite growled softly and squirmed against the girl, enjoying the way their bodies rubbed against each other. "I see. Well, then..." The alien flexed its body and swam over to the side of the pool, hoisting them both out of the water and onto the ground. Its tentacles held her in a careful embrace and continued to gently pulse and flex in her two holes, continuing to tease her. The alien snatched up a thick towel that had been left nearby and spread it on the tiled floor next to the pool, then it carefully lay the girl down on her back on the fluffy surface.

And then Dendrite pressed carefully atop her, its body nestling to hers, its tendrils starting to thrust slowly in and out of her again...teasing her unmercifully, urging more pleasure from her form. "Mmm...just relax," the creature whispered wickedly.

--Jason Carter

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 am

I can feel every little movement the tentacles made, every little pulse, every little flex it made, but by the time i knew what was happening, i was out of the water and on the ground, i was naked and spread out on toil i brought in. Before i can say anything else, i feel the tentacles begin to push gently into me again, switching between her pussy and ass. I can only respond with soft moans, trying to push him away, but his body was still very, watery, and slippery, there was no way i can force him off, I can only feel his tentacles begin again fucking me. my mind was too focused on the two intruding inside of her, than the pleasure itself that was slowly taking over.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 am

"Yesssss..." Dendrite pressed its body against the girl's, pinning her down, savoring the sensual closeness of her. The monster's slick flesh rubbed against her warm curves, teasing and caressing her chest and thighs with its undulating form. Tendrils roamed over her body, exploring and rubbing her...a couple pulled her arms and legs around the alien's torso, forcing her to embrace the creature. And all the while its phallic tentacles pumped and pistoned mercilessly in her pussy and ass, caressing and claiming her, urging more pleasure from her trembling form...

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Every time the monster presses against my body, it just feels like more sets of hands are playing with my body. Stacked with his tentacles already fucking me, it gets so much worse, I can really do nothing but try and push him off while his tentacles continues there double penetration. I was forced to wrap my arms around this...thing, but as soon as I was able, to took my hands away and tried to again push him off. He apparently wasn't going to be happy unless he made me enjoy his, sexual assaults.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 am

Dendrite growled and squirmed against the girl, apparently enjoying the lewd union of their bodies. So entranced was the alien that the girl actually managed to push the creature off and slip to the side...though the tentacles stretched forward, still delving into her tight, sensitive holes. A dark laugh came from the alien as it squirmed toward her again, pursuing her struggling body.

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:50 pm

I managed to get away! at least for a little bit, I managed to get to the side of the monster, but his tentacles were still gripping me. I keep trying to crawl away, even if he tries to grab me back towards him, I never noticed that i was so weak I wasn't able to crawl away fast enough. I don't want anymore penetrations from him, I have to try something.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:03 am

Dendrite growled with dark delight as it slithered after the girl, its torso rubbing against her back as they moved. As she squirmed and clawed at the ground to pull herself away, the towel bunched up under them, exposing the hard, slick tiled poolside floor. Water, sweat and slime dripped from the girl's body as she wriggled along the floor, the tentacles grasping gently at her body and thrusting eagerly into her pussy and ass...

--Jason Carter

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3