View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Swimming alone (for Dawn) 

Post Swimming alone (for Dawn)
Once again Dendrite slithered forth from its lair, its restless hunger driving it to see out human females...Today Dendrite made its way to the large indoor swimming pool, slipping through an unused door in the maintenance section (all Shokushu buildings had doors like this, of course). The alien hid behind a pile of netting and lane ropes...But where were all the students? It seemed like no one was around. Was today a holiday, or was it just class time and no one was using the pool? Perhaps Dendrite needed to find a human clock and calendar somewhere to tell these things...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 am

Post Re: Swimming alone (for Dawn)
Dawn made her way back towards the swimming area, her swimming team has left already, it was an early day off, and she let them go. It was rare that her Cheerleaders were off as well so everything was off early for her today, and instead of practicing in the mat for her martial arts, Dawn wanted to swim for some odd reason. So she was ready for it, since she figured she's by herself Dawn was in her bikini, black bra and matching thong.

She stepped towards the swimming area to see no one was around, just like she wanted, her senses were silent, lucky for her. Dawn glided her fingers through her pink highlights and blonde hair and before giving off a soft sigh. "Hmm, no one around thank god, i wish Kim would have stayed, could have had some fun, hehehe..." Dawn giggled a little before heading towards the shallow end of the pool area.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 am

Dendrite awoke from a slight daze as it sensed the girl approaching. The creature peeked out to gaze upon the bathing beauty...An elegant and poised one, but with a certain innocence. Not to mention a subtle wildness betrayed by the bright colors of her hair. The creature's tentacles twitched as it crept forward, readying itself to pounce, eager to catch the girl in its alien embrace...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:47 am

Dawn senses quickly tripped all of a sudden when I stepped towards the shallow end of the swimming pool. Startled, i backed off from the pool to take another quick look at the pool. I can't see anything, was something there? Her senses never been wrong before, but have always been rather sketchy at best. I still stayed away from the pool, just glancing at the pool directly in front of me, to see if i can see anything out of the ordinary, just to see what might happen, i cried out, "Who is there?! I know you are here!" so if something was there maybe he'll show himself.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:39 am

Dendrite paused for a split second as the girl called out. It was curious that she had been able to sense something...but since she had, it was time to strike! The alien leaped out of its hiding place, slithering quickly toward the girl from behind, tentacles stretched out to catch her...possibly even snatching her up and pulling her into the water!

--Jason Carter

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 am

Dawn looked as the monster sprang from the pool in front of her, her instincts quickly took over, her Pi Qua Quan skills took over and Dawn side stepped several tentacles trying to take her, it was too much though, even for her. So after side stepping with grace, Dawn was forced to make a dash for the exit, hoping that she can out run it since it seems to be water based. She would try and fight it, but since it is seem to be water based, attacking things that is slick is a bad idea over all.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:56 am

Dendrite flopped onto the side of the pool, reorienting itself. The girl's movements had taken the creature by surprise--Rarely did any of the delicate flowers on the island give any resistance! But the idea of a challenge was itself exciting. Without pausing, Dendrite turned and lashed out with several tentacles. The ropy members flashed through the air, grasping for the girl's arms and waist, eager to capture and explore her beautiful body.

--Jason Carter

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:30 am

Dawn was forced to turn around and try and fight him off again, she can't out run it like she thought she could. He was a lot faster then she though, Dawn took up her stance again and started fighting him again. Though it is a losing battle, there is too much for her to fight off, there is something she must do. Her choices are limited and she must find the way fast before she loses this battle.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Dendrite paused as the girl turned to face him, large blue eye flicking quickly back and forth. "Oho!" a dark voice suddenly boomed, seeming to come from the very air around the alien. "A human unarmed combat style! Delightful!" The alien slithered back a bit, watching the girl's movements. She swung her arms wide for her strokes, hips moving only slightly...Then, as she punched at the alien, Dendrite turned aside just slightly. The punch bounced off the creature's thick hide and was turned aside--and a tentacle hooked around her arm, sliding around her to grasp tightly and then pulling her forward toward the alien!

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:45 am

Damn it! She knew it was going to happen, no matter how hard she fought. He was very slippery, her hits glanced off like she expected, but she couldn't exactly keep dodging. Being defensive all the time isn't a good way she can fight, her fighting style is more offensive then anything, being able to dodge is just natural to her. Before she knew it though, she was wrapped up and unable to move. "DAMN IT! You bastards!"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 am

Dendrite chuckled as it wound more tentacles around the girl, pulling both her arms around its torso, almost like a hug. "I usually work alone," the creature murmured. Its large eye, right in front of the girl's face, blinked at her. "Looks like I've got you now, my little treat..." A couple more tentacles pressed against her shoulder and then began to slide down her back, feeling her through the fabric of her swimsuit.

--Jason Carter

Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 am

"Treat? Really..." I figured it would happen eventually, there was no way she would be able to fight them off. There was too many of them for her to handle alone, if only she had something else working with her. Maybe a weapon or something that gave her an edge, most of these damn things usually come with more then 5 tentacles, so no matter how much she can dodge, attack, there are just that many she has to avoid. I continue to struggle though, hoping maybe he'll let his guard down and let me slip away.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:14 pm

"'Treat', yes," the alien chuckled, watching her with its large eye. "I could call you something else...some girls seem to like 'slut', for example." The tendrils rubbed over the girl's shoulders and back, massaging her deftly, while its other tentacles held her arms captive. Then suddenly the creature untied her bikini top in behind, tugging it down off of her chest to expose her warm breasts.

--Jason Carter

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:52 pm

She couldn't do anything but let him undress her, but being called a slut wasn't going to pass her, no matter what position she was in. "I am not a slut you ugly son piece of shit, untie me and you will see what i can do to you." I growled a little, he was annoying her, why are all monsters usually like this? Always cocky as if they did something right, Dawn has always though if they played on even ground she would usually come out on top, but then again this campus was built for the reason for that not to happen. Dawn keeps struggling against this, thing, it was only a matter of time before he undressed her completely.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "All right then...I won't call you a slut until I am certain that you are one." The tentacles slid down Dawn's smooth back, rubbing over her bottom...then they began to wander up her stomach. "'Untie' you? These aren't ropes, these are very sensitive and skillful appendages..." The tendrils coiled around Dawn's bare breasts and began to massage rhythmically, stroking all over the warm globes.

--Jason Carter

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next