View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Swimming alone (for Dawn) 

Post Re: Swimming alone (for Dawn)
Not until i am one he says? Before she knew it, his tentacles were massaging her breasts, Dawn was easily able to hold off on moaning, especially since Kim does worse things to her then playing with her breasts. "That...is it? you plan to get off by playing with my breasts? your horrible." Maybe that was the wrong thing to say, it's too late though, she always has this odd way of provoking monsters.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 am

Dendrite laughed. "Neve heard of foreplay? You're the most strong-willed girl I've ever 'met' here. I bet that pleases you, hm?" Before the girl could answer, the alien grasped her legs tightly and pulled her off the ground...then the creature moved backwards with her and fell into the pool. With a splash the water closed over them...the alien held them underwater for a few moments, then moved up enough to let the girl's head break the surface so she could breathe. The creature's body undulated below them, propelling them slowly through the water...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Dawn gasped as the she was suddenly pulled into the water, and the monster slowly, seemly starts moving in the water. Dawn instinctively covered her breasts and looked behind her and wondered out loud, "what in the heck are you doing now?" Was he going to use the water to do something to her, some how? Won't be surprised if he did though. Dawn can feel the cold water wash against her body though, she can only think what he is thinking, getting her cold?

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 am

Dendrite chuckled softly as they drifted through the water. "Isn't this why you showed up here today?" the alien remarked. "Humans are well adapted for swimming. I know I always feel more at ease in the water..." A couple tendrils coiled around Dawn's wrists and pulled them out to her sides, stretching her arms out, leaving her chest to rub up against the alien's torso. "You feel very warm," the creature murmured, sliding more tentacles over her bare back...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 am

"What the hell are you thinking?" I growled, he was playing around with me, literally. All he keep doing is to tease me and seems to like just rub up against my body. "If your going to fuck me then do so already, other wise leave me alone." I can't help but wonder though if he had a weird sense of feeling her silky smooth skin under water. I can feel it his tentacles pull my hands away from covering myself, to pull them to the sides, what is he thinking?!

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:11 am

Dendrite laughed deeply. "Oh, are you eager?" the creature murmured darkly. A large tentacle curled up to rub against Dawn's lower back, roaming over her buttocks and rubbing intimately...suddenly it hooked into her bikini bottoms and pulled them down, stripping them off her ankles and leaving them to float away through the water. Then the bulbous member pushed at the juncture of her legs, rubbing against the soft folds, its sticky slime clinging to her skin even in the water...

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:48 am

Dawn gasped softly and starts squirming around, before responding, "i am not...eager.... i hate being teased!" Dawn can feel his tentacle some how his tentacles are sticking on her skin, even when there both wet, it sticks on, is he a squid? I continue struggling though, because i can't just give up, not now! Right as i try to do so though, her dreaded Flash Images begins, i cry out in pain and just thrashes around while it happens. The images are again the white rooms, scientists in white, machines double penetrating her. I can feel every single thrust as if it was real.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:21 am

Dendrite chuckles softly, then pauses as the girl starts to writhe and scream. "Hmmmm. Curious, an adverse mental condition is affecting this one. And she seemed so strong..." The alien's tentacles wrapped around Dawn's wrists and ankles, pulling on them, forcing her to spread her arms and legs completely. Then two thick members reached up to press between her legs, nudging eagerly against her two holes...pushing harder until finally they opened her and entered, wriggling slimily first into her soft pussy and then her tight asshole, pulsing and throbbing as they worked their way inward..."Ahhh, delightful!" the creature hissed.

--Jason Carter

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:40 am

Dawn cried in sudden pain, feeling two tentacles penetrate into her fast and harsh. Her moment of trying to get her mind to calm was shattered the moment the tentacles thrusted itself into her. Dawn knew her body would act differently even if she hated what was happening, her mind was hating it, but her body was telling a different story. I keep gasping and moaning as the tentacles penetrated into her, she can feel the tentacle pulse inside of her before withdrawing, they were big, thick, and her body couldn't take it. Her pussy and ass were pushing it out, as much as it can, "S-stopp... please... go easy... and i will let you take me.."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 am

Dendrite paused in its movements, pulsing tentacles nestled in Dawn's two holes. Then it chuckled and began to run its tendrils through her hair. "Interesting," the creature murmured. Then the tentacles shrank a bit, wriggling slimily in her ass and pussy, stroking and stimulating her intimately...but not stretching or pounding her. "How's this, my little treat?"

--Jason Carter

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:20 am

I didn't look at the monster directly, he didn't do his normal pounding at her holes, apparently he took it. However it didn't exactly solve her problems, his members still stimulated her, a lot more then she would want. I tried desperately to think of another way out of this, but nothing came to mind. His members pleasured her in ways she never thought possible, only her mouth spoke, in soft moans. I hate being double penetrated, but being forced to like it is even worse.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 am

Dendrite growled softly, a pleased sound, listening to the sounds the girl made. Its tentacles grasped her wrists and ankles, guiding them away from her body in a spread-eagled position...holding her just above the surface of the water, her glistening curves well-displayed. Its tendrils thrust deeply but slowly into her, patiently stimulating every bit of her two holes, urging more pleasure from her trembling body...

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:25 am

I bit the bottom of my lips trying to hold my gasps and moans back as much as possible but his gentle but long and deep thrusts were driving me insane. I grasp my hands tighter, I can hear the water splash against my skin as he pushed into me, my body was crying out and I knew it, "p-pleasee...I am going to...cum...ss-stopp...uuuggghhh" I threw my head back feeling the orgasm build up with each deep thrust.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 pm

"Yes," Dendrite hissed eagerly. The creature's tendrils wrapped around her hands, holding and supporting her body. The phallic tentacles plunged rhythmically into her two holes, not quite in sync; they made small splashes as they churned the water, with the girl's hips held just above the surface. Sticky slime dripped from her ass and pussy as the thrusting members leaked their fluid inside her, her warm, tight holes slick with their juices. "Cum for me!" the creature growled, its movements quickening as it sensed her pleasure building...

--Jason Carter

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I continue to thrash around as the feeling intensifies, the feeling was getting too much for me. There was no point in asking the monster to stop, he wasn't going to, and by the way he said it, he wasn't going to listen. After several hard, long thrusts, I feel my body spasm several times before I arch my back and cried out. I orgasmed hard into the thrusting tentacles, feeling the water splash onto my nude body, while i was orgasming. "s...ssttopppp!!"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next