View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Breaking Blocks (Treebark) 

Post Re: Breaking Blocks (Treebark)
He laughed into her ear as her body continued to betray her. His fingers moved to her nipples, two fingers tweaking and pulling on the hard nubs, his sharp claws pinching slightly while he played with them before his hands returned to encompass her breasts again, roughly groping and squeezing them together before moving back to her nipples. "So quiet all of a sudden, little one?" he asked.

Abruptly, he increased the voltage flrowing through his gloves into her, painfully shocking her sensitive tits before returning to gentler attentions...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 am

she stubbornly kept her mouth shut, trying not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her unwillingly enjoy his attention.

The shock though was so sudden. she let out a surprised yelp as she pulled away, making a pleasurable tjold run through her nody as her nipples was pulled.

"I'm so... ashamed..." she mutted to herself, her head low. "I cant... een controll my own body"

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

"No...I do that now," he taunted again. Slowly, one large hand ran down her stomach, his fingers tracing the lines of her taut tummy as it moved in and out from increasingly fast breathing. Picking up the slack, his other hand roamed over both tits now, roughly, insistently groping her firm orbs, the light brown skin of her chest squeezing between strong fingers between pulling and twisting her nipples.

Gradually, the hand on her stomach creeped lower and lower towards her hips, sharp claws rasping lightly over the soft skin of her midsection while he moved inexorably downward...

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 am

Her breath caught as the other hand moved, giving her a little bit of relief from her arousal. Still the other hand moved fast enough, keeping her nipples hard with his groping.

She felt the claws trace downward, tracing the skin. She felt her stomach drop as she realized what he was planning to do. With a soft gasp she started to struggle again, making the hand on her chest slip.

“Don’t… even… go there…” she hissed softly as she tried to pull away”

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 am

Punishment was swift when she started to struggle. His hand tightened painfully around one tit, her skin poking between scaled fingers, scales digging painfully into her soft flesh. Rather than relent, he simply drove his other hand inside her pants, his hand continuing down to cup her mound. His harsh laughter rang in her ears again as he found her panties already wet from her body's arousal...

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am

She gave out a soft whimper when he squeezed, straining against his hand still trying to get way.

"You're... h-hurting me..." She gasped softly, squeezing her eyes shut. She couldnt beleive how pitifull she sounded right now.

Kireina shuddered as she felt his hands slip through the elastic waist band of her soft white pants. She bucked slightly agaist his hand wen he felt his touch through the already drenched panties, the arousal partly from how good he was and partly because it was her first time to experience such touches.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 am

"Ohhh?" Feeling her hips buck into his hand, his grip on her chest relented. One finger circled an erect nipple, almost absently teasing the hard nub while his hand cupped her tit. His other hand occupied more of her attention, his fingers stroking her wet lips through her panties, rubbing the soft material against her.

"Is this better?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 am

She moaned softly, not understanding why she felt so much pleasure from such a dirty act. She was ashamed of herself, ashamed of once calling herself a fighter.

"N-no..."She moaned softly shutting her eyes. She felt herself get wetter, and cursed the lack of self dicipline. "N-not there..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 am

"Well, it sounds better," he teased, his fingers nudging over the top of her panties and directly stroking her wet, and to his delight, hairless lips. Teasing, his fingers stroked up and down the wet lips, occasionally splitting them while he skilfully explored her.

Taking advantage of her distraction, his hand on her chest slid down her stomach to her pants. Looping his fingers around the waistband, he began pulling her bottoms off her hips and down to her knees...

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 am

It was useless. No matter how she begged or pleaded nothing wont do. Maybe she should just give up...

She shook her head clear. She was a warrior, not a baby who ran home because of a few set backs. She pulled away from his hands, but she just managed to help him slip her pants (and panties?) down, revealing her pale ass to rub against his lap.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 am

The feel of her bare ass against his crotch drew a quiet groan from him. Leaning back, he kept a firm grip on her hands, locked behind his neck and pulling her back with him. Cupping his hand over her sex, he rubbed his palm against her, his gloves sending small flashes of cold across her lips while he continued to lean back.

With a dull thump, his back hit the ground. Lying flat underneath her, gravity pushing her back against him, his feet rubbed along her thighs and legs while they pushed the last pieces of her clothing off her feet. A heavily muscled arm wrapped around her stomach again, holding her tight against him while his palm continued to tease her...

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 am

The coolness created by the glove only heightened her sensitivity, making her clit already swell.

She groaned softly as he landed on his back, still pulling her on top. Her hands were caught under his weight, pinned down more effectively now.

She felt the material slip over her ankles, and she blushed again, realizing she was naked. She couldnt find a way to hide her body from his gaze anymore, even her hair was pinned between them, useless.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 am

Delighting in the feel of her body against him, he pulled her back against him, enjoying the firm muscles under her soft skin. His cool palm rubbed up and down over her lips, briefly rubbing her clit as it poked out from her growing arousal. Aroused by the closeness of her body and the growing scent of her excitement, his shaft began to stiffen between them, pressing against her ass and lower back, the heat and feel of her body on his rod only serving to arouse him further. Seeking to distract her, his fingers began toying with the entrance to her slit, stroking and briefly piercing her with each downstroke of his hand over her clit...

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:10 am

She gasped softly as his palm rubbed against her sex, the finger threathening to go in deep. She was a little confused when it slip out again and slid the tip bck in, but soon its intentions became apparent.

Her clit grew more sensitive at the strokings, each slide making her squirm in pleasure. Her juices slowly started to drip from inside her as she neared an unwanted climax

Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:51 am

Changing tactics, one finger focused solely on her clit, flicking quickly back and forth over it before diving into her wet tunnel and retreating back to her button. His other hand roamed up to her chest, holding one tit in his hand and roughly squeezing the brown orb each time his finger dipped inside her. His own fingers began to move more quickly as she squirmed underneath him, intent on driving her to her first orgasm of the morning.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next