View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Swim Team (Ana Infante) 

Post Swim Team (Ana Infante)
Students whispered as a familiar substitute teacher passed them. Ever since random disappearance and appearance of the P.E. teachers she was seen more and more often.

Usually the mere silhouette of her body made people cower. What they saw a sprin in her step, today. Not sure whether its good or bad they decided very intelligently not to follow her.

She pushed past the covered pool’s doors and entered the cool room. It would have been humid but thanks to the big windows air ventilated and kept the place quite cool

She scanned the spacious room for her most recent find.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Post Re: Swim Team (Ana Infante)
Ana had dozed off, waiting for class. She sat with her back against the wall and her legs jutting out several feet against the wall. Her headphones were in her ears, wasting her batteries away. She was still new to the school, and still a bit shy. Ana should have been making friends already, but she was unsure how anyone could talk to her or understand her.

Ana Infante was wearing her uniform one piece, her hair up in a pony tail. She hadn't taped herself up for speed swimming, either - she was not aerodynamic at all, thanks to the cantelopes attached to her chest.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:30 am

Bella stepped into the gym. Seeing the dozing student she felt a twinge of annoyance in her.

Lifting the whistle to her lips she let out a shrill sharp blow.

"Wakw up little memaid" She yelled, promtly waking the sleeping girl. "Do are you actually intrested to join the team or not?"

Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:39 am

Ana twitched, jumping up at the sudden noise. "Swim team? Oh, yeah." She scratched her head, taking her headphones off. "I'm quite sorry, ma'am, it will not happen again." She pulled on her swimsuit a bit, a tad too tight it was. "My name is Ana Infante, ma'am." She bowed, "I'm also new to this school.."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:37 am

"New or not it doesnt make a difference." Bella responded.

"Im Bella Genimii, You can call me Miss bella or Miss geminii." She sat down near Ana, taking out the clipboard. "Im the school's P.E. substitute and temporary swim coach, until the real coach gets here, understood?"

She looked at her from head and down.

"I see your in your gear, but you have to do something about that" BElla tapped her chest with a pen. "Or can you swim with those disrupting your figure?"

Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:02 am

Ana looked at Miss Bella with a sort of confused look, she didn't know much about her regardleses. Maybe she was having a bad day, the girl thought. Yeah, a bad day. "Yes, very understood," she nodded her head. "I can swim with them, but I'll be a bit slower. I didn't want them, Miss Bella. I generally wrap them up but I forgot to this morning. I am very sorry..." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down, as if she shamed herself.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 am

"Well you should be" Bella responded before looking at her clipboard again. She scribbled a few things and paused.

"Ill let it slip for now. Next time please bind those things. Do you know how distracting they can be when you're doing the backstroke?" Bella commented, raising her eyes from the clipboard.

"Well lets see what you got miss Infante" Bella Shower first and ill meet you here in five minutes. A minute less and you've failed"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 am

Ana quickly ran to the shower, getting herself wet for the time being. Hell, she didn't think she'd be subjected to this her first...practice? Yeah, that's what it was. She didn't think it was her fault that her body gave her E cups, but she shrugged it off under the water. She washed herself off and shook her body, getting some excess water off but not all of it. Ana walked back to the coach, "I think that was three and a half min..." She stopped midstep onto the pool deck, perplexed as to what was to happen next. In quiet submission, rallying her last shreds of courage, she attempted to feel for the coming situation.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:07 am

Bella eyes her up and down, before making a noe.

"tell me honestly Miss Infante. When i said you had potential to join the swim team did you not expect a swimming trial?" bella mused as she stood up and walked closer.

"Becuase i dont think you're ready to try out. Are you sure you want to make the team Miss infante?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]