View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An Unfortunate Disappointment (Kell) 

Post Re: An Unfortunate Disappointment (Kell)
She gasped, feeling him manhandle her soft breasts through her bra and shirt. "Please, just let me go," she said, her voice high and whispery. "I just want to get back to my dorm safe..."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 am

He smiled as he continued to knead her soft breasts through the fabric for a while, as if he were oblivious to her pleading. After a bit he let go of her chest; only to sink his fingers in between the buttons of her shirt and pull as hard as he could, easily severing the fabric and exposing her chest further, still covered by her bra.

“I don’t really see any reason why I’d want to do that young one…” he spoke into her ear, his voice soft yet deep. “It seems you have a lot to offer me. No, I think I’ll be keeping you for a while yet. Maybe I’ll even help you with your problem.” He laughed, returning one hand to her chest, looping a finger about the middle of her bra and pulling the cups down to expose both mounds. Meanwhile his other hand traced down her belly, taking it’s time, enjoying himself.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:05 am

She gasped softly, feeling the cool are on her bared skin. Her nipples hardened almost instantly, from the change in temperature (or so she would tell herself.) "The only problem I'm having right now is you!" she said, trying to force her shaking voice into something that somewhat resembled toughness.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 am

He smiles behind her, a short laugh echoing around the chamber. “Is that so… I’m relatively new to humans but I would guess by your body’s reactions that it doesn’t have a problem with me…” he bellowed. The demon pulled her back against his large frame, still massaging one breast roughly, occasionally tweaking and pulling lightly at her stiff nipple.

His other hand had preoccupied itself with finding the way to undo her skirt, which, as simple a process as that should have been, proved a challenge for the demon, whom had never worn such clothing. Eventually, in anger, he simply ripped at the waistband of the garment until it shredded down one side, falling to the floor and leaving her bottoms almost bare save for a set of panties. “Finally… it’s almost as if you have something to hide. I’ll never understand why you walk around wearing these things and hiding your beauty all the time… strange creatures.” He laughed.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 am

She gritted her teeth, her eyes closing as one hand teased the little pink nub. She tried to pull away from him, rather uncomfortable. A cry escaped her lips as the skirt fell to teh floor, and she winced at his statement. "It- it makes us comfortable," she said. "Like, I would be a lot more comfortable if I was clothed now."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:02 am

He looked about the room as she spoke, partially paying attention. “Hrm… well I suppose I wasn’t very fair with you. Tell you what, let’s play a little game.” he said, dragging her with him as he walked over to a machine. “You wanted to be able to defend yourself, right? Well… I can help you get stronger…” He said, before holding the student’s body in front of him and sitting her on the butterfly machine. The tentacles at her legs seemed to sever in the middle and wrap around both her legs and the machine, binding her feet into it. He soon followed suit with her hands, tying them to the movable wings that you used to lift the weights, forcing her arms spread, leaving her chest on display for him.

As he spoke this time, he slipped a finger through her cleavage, down, through her bra’s center, and snapped it completely in two, before pushing the halves back into her ruined shirt, making sure her breasts were completely exposed for his sick satisfaction. “Here’s the deal… I’ve seen people using these machines in this building before, but not in here, so I know how they work. I want you to try to lift the weights on this one 20 times… it’ll make you stronger you see? If you can’t, I’m going to violate you… not sure how just yet but I’ll think of that while we see how far you get, yes?” He smirked, using a tentacle to check the weight’s pin, setting it on 50 pounds, nothing terrible, though he didn’t plan on letting her do it uninterrupted.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:17 am

She had lifted weights in gym, she was sure she could lift more than that, and she nodded. "Alright," she said. "And if I do it, you'll let me go back?" She squirmed abit, trying to hunch her shoulders so that the halves of her shirt covered her breasts a slight bit more.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 am

The demon leaned in and smiled at her, wagging a finger. “No, that’s not what I said at all. But I’ll consider it.” He said, already forming two more tentacles, though slightly different from the rest, hollow at the ends. They slowly appeared from his back, though didn’t lash out at the girl as usual. Instead they simply whipped around, waiting. A small bead of sweat formed on the demon’s brow, seeming in response to the addition of the new appendages, but nothing more happened.

“Now then… best get started. Though it sounds like this will be easy for you, right?” he laughed, waiting…

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:30 am

Those two tentacles looked rather ominous to Severity. Hoever, she didn't have much of a choice, and began to pull the bar down, her breasts heaving with each tug.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 am

The demon watched her body for quite some time; counting off in his head… she was certainly having no trouble, though he hadn’t expected her to. By the time she got to 7 though, he decided to introduce some new challenges for her.

The two recently formed tentacles slowly wormed their way from his back towards her, each one climbing up her body to her chest and wrapping itself around a large breast tightly, though not painfully. No, he was going for quite the opposite of pain. Slowly they began to pump and squeeze her tender mounds. All the while the demon simply watched, smiling, admiring her body and planning what to do to it next.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 am

Severity let out a sudden cry, leting the weights drop with a crash. "Stop it!" she said, trying to make him stop. However, she was essentially powerless, with ehr arms and legs strapped to the machine.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 am

He had fully expected to have to do more to get this kind of reaction, though he was quite pleased with his results. “Sensitive there, aren’t we?” He jeered, his tentacles continuing to gently constrict and loosen about her proud breasts. “I don’t see why you want me to stop, I’m obviously not hurting you, so that can only mean you’re getting off on it… to have that kind of display.”

As she sat there, he casually walked closer and extended a hand, lifting one of her breasts with his hand a little as if weighing it. Eventually he dropped it into the tentacle’s grasp again and let the back of his fingers drift down her stomach. “So… shall we continue or do you concede already?”

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 am

Severity winced, feeling him lightly, playing around her tender flesh. "I don't want yout o touch me, please," she said, trying to ignore the sensations. Slowly, she began to heave teh weights upward again.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 am

His smile faded, a small frown forming to replace it. “By this point I would think you’d be aware I don’t care what you want…” He said, letting her get one rep off before the tentacles about her young breasts extended a little further, staying coiled about her flesh but extending the ends of the tendrils over her erect little peaks. The hollow appendages quickly sucked onto her nipples, the gentle suction drawing her breasts out even more from her body.

He stayed nearby, giving her enough space to complete the machine’s motion but close enough to keep his hand on her belly, letting it fall to the waistband of her panties, though not intruding yet.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 am

Severity gasped softly, bucking her hips to try and remove his hand. She tried to keep on, but the constant stimulation of her sensitive breasts made it impossible.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next