View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Return to the Blue Lagoon (Akane_tendo) 

Post Return to the Blue Lagoon (Akane_tendo)
The pools of Shokushu H.S has been closed for quite some time now due to incessant demands from the students that something or someone was harassing them. Still the same cries of foul everyone some of them disappears and pops up a few days later, with very few clothing...and very vague memories of how they got lost in the first place. Some were saying that a syndicate was operating within the framework of the school, and was behind the disappearances and the said 'abuses' happening to most of the girls.

Of course, the school does their darndest best to deny this insinuation.

However one cannot stop someone if they move according to their own free will. Whatever would happen, someone would still dare to deft set rules and try to make their own path of greatness. It is this very reason why the school never bothers to keep the doors bolted, since they say, why else would they bother to keep these people away if it's by their own devices that they willingly seek harm?

The pools were like blue temptations. State of the art, and spacious, these were designed to hone talented young girls in the art of Olympic style swimming. It was fitted with jacuzzi, and everything else one would need for training, exercise, relaxation and whatnot. All the more reason why the students can never keep themselves away. It was just too tempting to do so.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Return to the Blue Lagoon (Akane_tendo)
Akane entered the pool room, in two peice bikini, under her School uniform. she looked around the room, seeing it empty, not knowing why, until seeing a sign on the notice board that said 'Do not use pool for specific reasons'. she thought of it as a hoax, to scare people away. she set down a towel, by the bench, got ready, into a position in which looks like she's on a running track and started running towards the pool, as as she hit the water, the speed of her feet running prevented her from dropping threw the water, untill after several running steps, when she stopped- getting her uniform soaking wet, aswell, soon to start swimming laps across the pool.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:16 pm

...blup...

Eyes that were occupied with swimming can't possibly notice that every now and then, a small bubble of air rises to the surface, and ripples the water. This air bubble comes from somewhere beneath the surface, continuously roiled by paddling hands and kicking feet.

...blup...

Underneath the surface, a creature stirs. It has been quitely resting ever since sneaking in here for the nth time, and finding that his favorite hunting ground had become akin to a desolate ghost town. No more sound of feminine laughter from the outside, nor the sound of watery fun. Instead, it was deathly silent and still, and yet it was still so well kept, so well maintained as before.

...blup...

The commotion on the surface somehow had managed to awaken the creature, and from his slumber he opens his eyes to reveal a different kind of apparition in this 'ghost town'. Not so much as silent as earlier when all he saw were ripples on the surface of the water...seemingly making it so like the girl had 'skimmed' the surface of the water.

Oh-ho, more of the different ones, huh?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:10 am
Profile YIM

After five laps, the girl got out again and started running across the 50 meter pool. this time in success at getting to the other side without breaking to water's surface- she, however did not know what was deep under the surface of the pool. as she got to the edge of the the other side of the pool, she jumped backwards, so very high, as if she was on a diving board and dived, causing little splash like they're suppose to the althelics diving club, deep into the water and continued swimming with her held breath.

while under water, she saw to small shiny circles, in the dark. she swam back up to the surface to take a breath and then swam back down to investigate what they are.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:44 pm

There was no mistake that this girl was loved by the water. Proof of that was her constant running across the surface, much like a water strider does. She seemed to be skating on ice.

The creature fought the urge to smile. Now that he thought of it, that first phrase seemed to say it all. Although it was not 'love'. On the contrary, it was very far from 'love'.

Never even bothered to peel off her swimsuit, he thought, as he looked up and saw the girl diving and...

looking directly at his eyes.

The creature blinked, and tried once again to clear his view, but it was no mistake. The girl was like linked directly with those yellow eyes of his, and it was as if they were waiting for each other to react.

The girl made a move first, her brows furrowed, and then she rose to the top. Just as the creature thought he might start to sneak in, it turned out she only went up to get a bit of air for the ascend beneath. This was trouble.

There was no way how to explain those eyes of his were just decoration, but even so, he remained calm and motionless as he thought of something. He had trust that his camouflage coloring would cover him well and only expose his eyes.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 am
Profile YIM

getting to close, like centimetres to the circles, she soon decided that they where just camera for when competitions start, with other schools. 'very smart for them to make the camera's look like pool decorations' she thought with a smile on her face.

she brought down her legs and kicked inbetween the 'camera's' to swim up, but as she kicked, she felt a fleshy substance between them. 'what the-' she turned back and took another good look. she felt with her hand, again feeling something fleshy- then the thought came to her mind- she blurted out her mouth, a bubbly word in japanese and poked the ground by the fleshy thing, thus- shattering the ground underneath it and sending the ground up, aswell as sending something much bigger than the shattered rocks up-

soon it came to mind that that thing she saw a creature- she started swimming up, as fast as she could, to atleast get out of the water.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Everything went well during the first part.

Curious as she was, she did not bother to touch the surface of what looked like eyes looking at her, and instead decided that, at far they just looked like eyes. He did think she saw them as action replay cameras for school contests, to see who won and to record the fastest times of swimmers for district records and stuff like that.

Now that's what he wanted her to think.

But then again, just as he was preparing his new plan after not being caught, she just had to kick again between his eyes to surface.

That was when everything drastically changed.

She looked again at the surface she kicked on, clearly convinced that it was not a floor. He might've been scaly but it was that part that was at least a bit vulnerable and fleshy. Any other part would've registered as tiles but this surely did not.

She had to feel with her hand, and once more, was convinced beyond doubt that this thing was one of those walking nightmares around the campus. Air blurted out of her lungs as she tried to scream underwater, and kicked the tiles so hard, she destroyed nearly half of the bottom floor and sent debris floating up, including his now discernable size.

Ah, why did everything have to be destroyed?

Now, his plan changed from obeservation to outright entrapment, and as she tried to swim away, he swam around her in fast circles until he settled down below her. It was then that, as she broke the water's surface, Kouzakai held her ankle in his hand...just right for her to get some air, and yet stay submerged.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 am
Profile YIM

as she felt something grab her she immediately had to do something. she submerged herself and in the bubbles she said aloud, "GET OFF!". she grabbed the hand, swam it to the bottom of the pool, then pushed off- this point, she and the creature she was pulling went flying out of the water. as the creature came out she grabbed it around the collar bone area and slammed it onto the side of the pool, with his head over it, creating a small crater of debris. from there she kicked it in the face and jumped off onto land. "TAKE THAT!" she shouted at it.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

My, my, my...

She wasn't just a child of the water...it seems she has unbelievable strength too.

The creature thought she would, just like any other female in this island, be scared out of her wits and panic right after that gruesome revelation that the pool floor was alive. Then again, he did not think any of the fact that she single-handedly caused the pool floor to crack. Maybe it was just plain happenstance, or dumb coincidence. But this, right now, what had happened, clearly stated that she was someone not too normal.

Kouzakai never did expect the next course of actions, nor did he expect her to grab him and drag him down to the water...of all places...and in effect, use initial inertia gained to jump out effectively. Surprise made him detach his hand from her ankle, and thus allowed her to hold his head and plant it into the ground. Not yet really satisfied, she went ahead and planted her foot somewhere near the area where the jawbone was locked, and effectively dislocated Kouzakai's jaw with the impact.

The creature laid there, motionless, in the epicenter of the impact crater caused by her face plant.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am
Profile YIM

"huh? what the hell is that thing?" she asked herself, looking at it, as it just stayed there- motionless. she walked up to the thing and looked closely. "oh my god, is that thing a herman or what?" she said, "welp only one thing to do." she grabbed the jaw and relocated it and then jumped up high onto a support beam for the pool room, just to be safe. she looked down, waiting for it to move.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 pm

The 'thing' remained motionless as it laid there, without even a sign of life.

Kouzakai's eyes were lifeless, but that was because of the shock he'd received from what had happened. He never did saw that coming, that someone from the school had such immense strength and iron-clad resolve to escape the clutches of one such as him. There was no doubt in his mind, he wanted more than ever to tame the wild horse.

So, up he stood...

The creature moved like a macabre spider, flat on the ground, seeming like his feet could not support a vertical movement. Nevertheless, it stood up...then did a soft backflip, followed by another one, until it began doing a series of rapid backflips one after the other. Until it reached the edge of the water, and off it went from the edge of the pool, disappearing into the murky waters.

These waters had the same effect as seawater, but Kouzakai preferred clean water to these. The plaster bits hurt his eyes, but still his body felt renewed, invigorated. He would soak as much as he can from here...he had a long night ahead of him, that he was sure.

The creature seemed dead, but suddenly the surface of the water erupted. Quick as a flash, tentacles lashed onto the beam where the girl sought her refuge, and in a few minutes, the monster was standing on it once again.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:15 am
Profile YIM

she pondered for a moment as the creature soon started moving. she saw it soon do seeral backflips before going back into the water. she wondered if it was just an animal that she accidently disturbed in the water, then again, it weighed just about the same as her heaviest parasol. soon to a tentacle come flying at her she jumped to another beam. she looked at it, then to the creature, seeing it standing. 'hmm...so that's why they call it Shokushu,' she thought to herself as she dived back into the water.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 pm

My, my, this can become quite troublesome for me...the monster thought as he watched her dive back into the water.

He studied himself for quite sometime before following. His jaw was naturally unlocking, but when it unlocks due to the strength into which it was punched, or kicked, it does hurt. It felt fine, though, in spite of the girl unceremoniously putting it back into place that time when he was out due of shock.

He felt his body, and it was still in its normal strength.

Having done thus, he jumped back into the water, and readied himself for a seemingly eventual confrontation.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:19 am
Profile YIM

As she hit the water she kicked back up out and started sprinting across the water like before. on one of the diving platforms she looked and waited for the creature to make another sudden move. she smiled thinking she'll try tiring the creature before getting out of the pool room. though she may regret it. though some techniques she has up her sleeve will work- hopefully.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]