View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sever the Memory (Antipode) 

Post Re: Sever the Memory (Antipode)
Shai moaned in ecstasy as the tentacle continued to pump inside of her body, writhing inside of her until her tense, vice-like resistance slowly began to relax allowing easier access into her honeyed depths. But to her surprise the being didn’t quite stop there. His rhythm increased, and Shai’s hips gyrated wildly to meet the tentacles forceful thrusts. The tempo increased and the nigh-albino went wild.

She moaned, screamed, gasped and her body writhed as the tentacle continued to pump inside of her. She could feel the heat radiating from her body, tiny beads of sweat appearing on her forehead and tight stomach. The cilia that continued to suckle on her nipples had thus far increased the sensitivity and she felt her pelvic muscles tensing up again, begging for release. She tugged at her hands, desperately wanting to rub at her swollen clit. She’d never felt anything this euphoric and it seemed that all logical thought was gone from the ecstatic student.

“Oh! Yes, fuck me harder!” She wasn’t sure if it was her own voice screaming above her moans, but in response the tentacle seemed to continue its increase in speed, plunging in and out of her lubricated sex. Then she felt a second tendril begin to prod at her slit. She wasn’t even sure if she would be able to handle the girth of two of the large tentacles, but her body seemed to crave it and her back arched in welcome.

“I don’t think…I don’t think I can.” She thought as the tentacle began to push inside of her opening. It met with harsh resistance as her throbbing pelvic muscles wanted nothing more than to clench the tentacle out of existence. Then another thought flashed in her mind. A place where the tentacle could be of more use, and with little reluctance the student parted her pale pink lips and the image of the tentacle pushing into her mouth where she could make use of her tongue flashed through her mind.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 am
Profile YIM

It was perfect. Really, he was quite terribly impressed here. Yeah, he normally thought that, in the moment of such intense bliss. Yes, he loved it always, almost like a drug (perhaps he'd share with her the way he felt from this sort of thing. This one might actually be interested, in the end. Though he'd have to send her that information while unconscious, or something. Perhaps he'd send Ichigo to play with her when she woke up, or at least to act as an emissary. He had gotten fairly good at that role, what with his sympathetic, friendly persona. Just as Antipode designed) but something about this time caught his attention. She was just so heavily at her edge, and he was pushing her to such a terrible degree.

He didn't want her to faint, or anything such as that. Certainly not! After all, he was still not at the greatest stage, the most intense he could give. The tendril inside her body continued speeding up inside of her, while her body was consistently stimulated in all those little ways. It wasn't just the fact that her nipples were being caressed, her breasts massaged, and so forth. It was all those small little places, little sensitive areas no lover would ever think of touching... and that she'd never admit were erogenous to begin with.

Then her fighting messages came. The second tendril left her body almost before it began, and wandered up. But... not before he'd managed to get a great deal of her sex's juices onto the tip. The tendril wound slowly up her body, brushing against her pubic area, moving up her stomach and between her breasts, and entered her mouth then. She could taste herself on it, but more important would have that tentacle there, for her to suck, and to toy with her tongue.

But that wasn't the most important change, either. He could tell how her arms struggled... he decided to let her hand each down. Why not let her touch her own clit for now, before he moved her hand away and stimulated her beyond all ability to stand?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Shai mewed, and to her surprise a smile spread across her lips when she felt the tentacles around her wrists losing their tension. The creature’s manipulations of her entire body could bring her to the brink by themselves, but the student couldn’t help but feel the need to touch her swollen bud. She could feel the cooling trail of her juices as the tentacle marked its way up her flexing stomach, up in between her succulent breasts- still being kneaded and suckled by the devious smaller tendrils. The tentacle, as she had imagined pushed past her lips and inside of her mouth. Her tongue swirled around its new intruder, and she was greeted with the bittersweet taste of her own juices. Her mouth watered, and as the tentacle withdrew from slightly it was glistening with a mixture of her saliva and her body’s lubrication. She moaned as the tentacle inside of her continued its assault, diving deeper into her throbbing sex.

The tentacles around her legs also seemed to relax slightly, and she pulled her legs slightly up. One of her hands was completely released and she let her fingers gently trail along the tentacle that she was sucking on, all the way down its length until she reached the tiny rose bud that was her clit. She ran her middle and ring finger down her slit, around the large tentacle that continued to pump in and out of her, spewing more of her juices against her spreading netherlips. She trailed her fingers, gathering some of her juices before running them softly over her bud. Her hips swayed and rocked against the pumping tentacle, her fingers worked in a circular motion and she knew she was coming closer and closer to her brink.

The sensations through her swollen nipples caused them to pulsate, her pelvic muscles also joined in the rhythm and her breathing started to match the pace of the tentacle that continued to fuck her dripping cunt. The student was near disbelief, she’d never felt this way in her entire life and here she was about to have the most wonderful orgasm of her life. “Mmmnngh!” She moaned hard, the sound slightly muffled by the tentacle that slithered in and out of her moist, warm mouth. Her body shuddered violently, and her hips were gyrating almost out of control. The heat radiated through every single one of her limbs and each tentacle that slithered over her body, she felt. Her body was acutely aware of every nerve, and she thought she was going to explode in ecstasy.

“I’m…I’m cumming!” She thought, her fingers working furiously against the tiny bud. As the orgasm started to pass, her fingers slowed significantly, and she seemed invigorated. She felt the heat rising, once again to her cheeks and she silently sent the thought to Antipode. ”I…I want more.” Her logical mind was completely shut down, and her body rocked against the pumping tentacle, her pussy tightening against it like a vice, making the speedy thrusts a bit more difficult to accomplish.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 am
Profile YIM

He laughed to himself. She had responded in such a pleased manner, glad that he'd loosened his hold enough for her to move her hands and legs where she would. And so she responded with such an intense action, rubbing her own most sensitive spot with the knowledge that only a person who knew themselves could give. And so she brought herself to orgasm, with such a lovely, intense feeling. He figured she'd feel quite exhausted after such a powerful thing. After all, most girls seemed to find themselves very tired after such things.

But Antipode was surprised, and quite pleasantly, when she seemed invigorated. With that rush of energy she gained, she thought to him, something much, much more interesting. She wanted more. She wanted more pleasure, more orgasms... it seemed that this would be quite a night for her. Perhaps it wouldn't even end until dawn broke, hours away.

The tentacle inside her mouth was taking up quite a lot of attention. Dancing with her tongue, moving against it almost like a french kiss, from time to time. Moving in and out almost in a motion like it was fucking her mouth, at other times. It was playing with her as much as she wanted, and in the ways she wanted. It'd respond to her responses in lovely ways, and soon was acting almost affectionately.

With the end of her orgasm, and the desire for more, he debated. Should he just let her continue rubbing her clit, or should he take control? Oh, well. If she wanted her hand back there he'd let her. But it was time for him to give her more of what she wanted himself. The tentacle inside of her soon stopped it's rhthmic motion. Then, holding deep inside of her for a brief moment, it began pulling out and pushing in quickly, rapidly moving deep inside her tingling form, fucking her as hard and long as it could do without hurting her.

A tendril moved her hand away from her clit then... and a tendril came. For now, at least, it only acted like several thin fingers, stroking that little rosebud gently, then wrapping around it and beginning to rub against it in earnest, playing and pressing against her sensitive little nub with a clear goal. He was going to make her cum once again, and seemed intent on giving her more as quickly as possible!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Shai had started to grow a bit worried. Before Antipode had been sending a myriad of his thoughts to her, and he had become uncharacteristically silent. Her worries dissipated almost instantly though, he was being responsive and obviously enjoying her body. What had she been so worried about again? It didn’t matter, the tendril at her mouth moved with her tongue in an almost erotic dance. The tentacles enveloping her body continued their gently massage, aside from the tentacles wrapped around her breasts, which had started to tingle pleasantly from all of the attention they received. Her other hand fell free from its constriction and she was happy for it. She felt a tendril coiling around her arm and she almost immediately took its length in her hand in attempt to pitifully return the favor of the erotic massage. She wasn’t sure how the creature’s anatomy worked, but if it had nerve endings in that particular tentacle she was massaging it firmly, but with a gentle feminine touch.

The tentacle inside of her sex shuddered and slowed to a stop deep inside of her, arousing another lustful moan from the pleasure-crazed teen. While in resting her sex violently pulsated around the seemingly dormant tentacle, and Shai’s fingers meticulously rubbed at her clit, still enjoying the girth of the large tentacle that lay deep inside of her. In an instant the tentacle seemed to answer her call for more, rushing out of her tight sex and penetrating her deeper than it ever had before, and it was rougher than the creature had been before. Shai was elated again. Both of her hands working vigorously to keep up with the thrusting tentacle. She groaned in protest when she felt her hand being pulled away from her throbbing clit, but it was soon replaced with a satisfied sigh as several smaller tendrils began to manipulate the sensitive flesh.

Shai was simply amazed at how well the creature was doing. She blatantly remembered all the times when she would boast that nobody knew her body better than herself, and in that single instant she was discredited. The tendrils fluttered and prodded over her tiny bud, causing the student’s back to arch high, her legs swaying lazily to spread herself allowing the tendrils more room to work at the soft bud.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:06 am
Profile YIM

Her old boasts might have been true... in a sense. Nobody did know her better than she did. However, Antipode was cheating. He was deep in her thoughts, and had to keep constant attention to every one of them... so he knew precisely what she liked. Further, she almost knew it better than her, probably did, only because he could tell, from the way she was wired, what she'd like. And with those sorts of cheat sheets, it was absolutely not a surprise that he was manipulating her body better than she ever could. After all... he had a lot more appendages to do so with!

The most curious thing she was doing, however, was handling one of her tendrils... it was a pity, but unlike with humans, there were no nerves of the sort she'd hoped for within them. So her skill and touch were seemingly useless at this point. However... the very act, and the hopes she was having, were pleasing in and of themselves.

I appreciate the gesture. But, sadly, I cannot feel what you feel. No sexual pleasure at all... save what you yourself are feeling. You can see now, with the way you feel right now, why I'd want to sense it, don't you? He laughed a little bit then, good natured-ly. Then he got an idea. An amusing idea, which he wouldn't implement quite yet nonetheless.

If you'd like... I could give a human male to finish things off with you. Though, of course, my avatar Ichigo would take control of the tentacles as well... might be fun, yes?

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

Shai’s body shuddered as the tiny tendrils continued to roam over her tiny, throbbing bud. She was simply amazed at how wonderful she was feeling in light of the situation, and the bargain was well worth it in the end. She felt a bit of disappointment when she realized that the tentacles had no nerve endings that would simulate sexual stimulation, but really she just wanted something to do with her hands to keep them preoccupied. The student’s free hand ran her slender fingers through her flowing locks, that in light of her position, gently grazed against the floor, some of the tendrils resting on the bed of tentacles that held her suspended. She rocked her hips against the tentacle that continued to pump deep inside of her pussy, when she felt the heat rising in her again.
“Already!?” She thought, clearly astonished as the pleasurable pulsations began coursing through her veins. Her tongue worked frantically against the tentacle that worked its way in and out of her warm mouth. She shifted her body uncontrollably, grinding against the thick tentacle that pumped inside of her dripping cunt, swaying her hips as the tiny tendrils began to frolic over the tiny, exposed bud. She shuddered in another orgasm, her muscles tightening all throughout her body. Her body was starting to become exhausted, but she wasn’t quite finished yet.

Then the creature proposed that he could give her a human male? How was it possible? She was utterly confused, but her mind was much to distracted to even consider any implications whatsoever. Instead she simply nodded. A human with tentacles, how fun it would be indeed.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:10 am
Profile YIM

Antipode felt her orgasm. It was even better, feeling it deep in her mind, there within her, gaining every single nerve firing, every single signal. It really was a fast second climax... but that was mostly because he was stimulating her so heavily. Her body was still heavily stimulated, and her lack of worries, fears, or inhibitions (the inhibition loss was her own action, not him, honest!) only exacerbated the intensity. He could feel the effect this one had on her, tiring her out a little bit. After all, another orgasm so soon would have quite an effect, and she was reacting so very intensely. But was mostly hoping she'd last awhile. Perhaps, with Ichigo there, the somewhat decreased sensation would help her stamina a little bit.

While her orgasm went on, the tentacle inside of her kept on fucking her, moving in and out at quite a speed, intent only on pounding in and out of her slick body, moving easily, moving past all her nerves, rubbing against her most sensitive spots inside again and again. With her clit, the tiny little fingers continued on, stroking lightly, carefully caressing. Pressing harder, just as she had been doing at the end of her first time.

Finally, the tendril inside of her mouth stopped moving. It began slipping out of her then. It was followed by the tentacle inside of her wet cunt, which pulled away and moved away, leaving her alone. Her clit was left alone, and the little mouths on her nipples pulled away, leaving them cool and wet. The stimulation eased back, way back down to light teasing.

And then Ichigo appeared. Shoulder length blue hair, violet eyes. He was quite good looking, and stood there, for now still actually clothed. He'd been briefed in the few moments since Antipode asked the question. He knew she'd agreed, in the heat of the moment, and that it was time. He walked over to her, looking over her wet, sweat and juice-covered body in her moment of respite.

Hi there, Shai. I'm Ichigo... a creation Antipode made for just such an occasion. He laughed a little bit, and his hand moved to her. It was warm, warmer than the tentacles. And very different. It was a human hand, after all! It moved to her stomach, and the hand moved slowly up, then back down, caressing her stomach, and hip just lightly as he spoke. So. Want to take a short break from what my master was doing, or do you wanna pick the pace back up? I can always explain a few things to you, after all. He flashed her a grin, and silently cursed Antipode for making him take this woman, especially in her helpless condition.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Shai’s chest heaved heavily, her breathing hard and fast in light of the fresh orgasmic sensations roaming over her extra sensitive flesh. Once again, she was extremely aware of each tentacle that roamed over her body, her slick sex clamping around the tentacle and the cilia that were fondling her nipples were driving her insane! Even with the oncoming exhaustion, she could feel her body craving for more of this. Besides, how often do you get such attention?

As the tentacle withdrew from her mouth, she breathed in heavily. Her eyes fluttered open, glancing down her body as the tentacles that manipulated her soft, succulent breasts silently pulled away from her. The tentacle inside of her quivering cunt also slowly pulled away from her. Her lips seemed to pout even more than usual, but it seemed the creature wasn’t finished with her. He had promised an Avatar of sorts?

She was thankful that the intensity of the tentacles that still worked at other areas of her body had decreased, allowing her to catch her breath, and beginning the entire process of stimulating her desire to be fucked senseless again. She shifted her body on the bed of tendrils, stretching lightly and readjusting herself so that she was propped up on her elbows. It was surreal how the man had appeared in front of her.

He had the most unusual hair, even more shocking than her own! It lightly grazed his shoulders, a deep blue in colour. His eyes were captivating, almond shaped with an intense violet hue. He was much taller than she, with sharp features and a handsome face. She wasn’t sure where he had come from or what the actual connection between him and Antipode was, but she suddenly found herself a bit shy.

He spoke to her, his voice held the same melodic tone that Antipode’s did, but was different in ways that she couldn’t quite decipher. She gasped as his soft, warm hands ran down the length of her stomach, tracing down around her hip as he spoke.

“A break? Pace?” She asked, silently musing over the offer. For a moment she met the captivating gaze of Ichigo as he shot her a toothy smile, but felt the heat rising in her cheeks and looked away.

“Well…what do you want?” She asked timidly, after all she was fulfilling her part of the bargain. She felt hot again, she hadn’t realized the effect that something she considered pleasing to her eyes would have on her, even with his gentle touch she could feel herself getting wet again. A few strands of hair fell in her face, she lightly brought up her hand and brushed them away while she waited for Ichigo to answer.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo wasn't psychic. That was one difference between Antipode and Ichigo. He knew, through Antipode's constant updates, given mostly through messages much faster than merely words, that he was holding back some seriously negative thoughts. A short little debate went on between the two of them at this point. Short was a relative term, but the short version was this. Ichigo disagreed with the very idea. Tinkering with her mind to this extent was rather disturbing to him, and he felt dangerous precedents at work here, both when it came to himself and his sister, but more dangerously, to the humans here on the island. Their fate might have been sealed, but Ichigo maintained that his master could not continue screwing more and more with their minds. Antipode countered that he had asked, and she'd accepted each thing of her own will, and Ichigo countered his counter by pointing out the duress of her situation, that choices made at such times could not be truly held as valid. If they accepted, in a pleasured haze, to allow him to wipe their memories or control their minds directly, would that be alright? Antipode insisted he had no interest in doing that, and even he had standards. Ichigo broke off the argument quickly, and smiled at the girl, Shai, while putting the information he had learned during the exchange into the back of his mind.

Listening to her words, he nodded slightly. Watching the way she acted. Antipode had given him total control over the tentacles in the room, and so he had loosened them, giving them enough slack for Shai to move essentially as she willed. They acted more like a bed than bindings at the moment, as shown by the way Shai could just move her arms and legs wherever she wished, and even lean up, to look at him. For now the tendrils had a sole goal: Keeping her comfortable and supporting her weight and hair without trouble.

What do I want? Well, you seemed rather tired. I believe my master would prefer this to go on for quite some time, so you migth need a break. More importantly, though... I'd like to know a little more about you. And you about me. His hand moved away from her, then, and we took a step back. She was still so heavily aroused. He planned, here, to at least keep it at a slow burn. Not end things entirely now. But not push things to anything greater than her new, low-level plateau.

So, a hand moved to her face, then, and he smiled once again, a little more concerned.

It seems my master is taking away your negative thoughts. I must admit I'm uncomfortable with that... but is that really what you wanted? I mean it, really?

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:16 am
Profile YIM

Shai couldn’t help but become slightly confused as her passion began to subside. Her body still craved more attention, but her logical mind began to function again. Her steel gray eyes scanned Ichigo’s face and noted his posture. Could he listen to her thoughts too? Her eyes widened slightly at the possibility and she felt immediately embarrassed. For the past few seconds she’d entertained thoughts about Ichigo ravaging her body, and the two of them being intertwined in a lustful passion. No- he didn’t seem to get the inclination from her, instead he looked slightly distant. Perhaps conversing with Antipode? The whole idea of Ichigo was still vastly unknown to the nigh-albino girl. She’d read something a long time ago on what an Avatar was supposed to be, but that pertained to the God’s of mythologies. The physical embodiment of the god himself, but Ichigo seemed like an entirely different personality.

If she’d thought Antipode had been cordial, she obviously hadn’t met Ichigo. He seemed genuinely concerned with her state, and she hadn’t gotten the answer she’d expected nor the one she’d hoped for. He seemed to want her to rest, and she was grateful, but still disappointed. She smiled shyly as his hand gently brushed against her face, making her even more aware that she was completely nude. ”At least he’s not staring at my boobs.” She thought slightly amused. He voiced his concern about certain practices his master had partaken in. Definitely not the same exact creature.

“I made a deal with him.” She said turning her face away from Ichigo’s hand. “I promised to be as calm as I possibly could, all of those thoughts were keeping me from reaching any state of peacefulness.” Considering the thoughts were being blocked, she wasn’t exactly sure what they were or what they had been to begin with, but she knew they had been there- whatever they were. “To be honest, I’ve been so stressed since the accident and it’s nice to not worry about anything. All things considered, when this is over with I’d like them back, they’re still a part of my life.” She said with finality, as if it wasn’t even an option to permanently keep her memories from her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:28 am
Profile YIM

Antipode was laughing at Ichigo at that moment, and he was starting to get a little bit annoyed. Antipode was teasing him horribly, pointing out just how much the girl had been hoping he'd just ravish her on the spot. Well, Ichigo wasn't going to listen to him. He was doing this his way... though, make no mistake, he was definitely going to do so. The difference was quite simple, though... he wasn't going to overwhelm her so horribly at first. Perhaps not at all. If Antipode disagreed, he could always send him away at any time.

His hand stayed on her face while she talked, and he listened, quite intently. So, she had made a deal. And had allowed Antipode to block those memories, partly to fulfill that deal, partly to have a break from such negative thoughts and feelings. He could understand that, and empathized a bit. He had some memories he didn't like either... but nothing like hers, he was definitely sure. He smiled, after awhile... he could tell by looking at her what it was she wanted... the way she moved, just slightly, made it clear. And her newfound shyness was quite interesting as well.

Well, then. 'Taking a break from all your worries?' I suppose that show never meant it quite this literally... but it still helps. I'll make sure he doesn't make it permanant. I don't think he could do it anyway, the method he's using is so... manhour-intensive. Just so you know... I can't read your mind. There was a smirk on his lips, then, a rather playful one.But it's still fairly clear that you were disappointed when I told you what I wanted to do. So...

He tilted her face towards him then, and leaned in. He kissed her, then, his hands moving to her shoulders. His lips pressed against hers, and his tongue soon darted out, slipping then into her mouth. She'd probably be quite surprised, but he let the kiss linger, for as long as she wanted it. But no more than that. At least not yet. He'd remind her, or at least let her know, that he wasn't going to just ignore her... but he wanted to do other things as well.

So, other than your probably wonderful lack of stress at the moment, would I be right to assume you'd like to know what the hell I am? Feel free to ask me anything.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Shai nodded sheepishly at Ichigo’s promised to ensure that her memories would be returned to her. His hand lightly continued to trace the contours of her face, and she didn’t seem to mind the break so much anymore. It gave her a chance to regain her stamina, and honestly the bed of tentacles that still gently massaged her flesh was comforting. Shai breathed a sigh of relief when he told her that he couldn’t read her mind. It gave her a sense of privacy that she hadn’t had with Antipode, it ensured that if any stray or unusual thoughts popped into her mind she wouldn’t have to silently apologize or flush in embarrassment like she formerly had to with Antipode.

Shai had been worried that while Ichigo may have been concerned with her, that he didn’t actually like her. However, her thoughts dissipated when the man leaned in and locked his lips against her soft, pale pink ones. She felt his tongue slip past her lips and she greeting it happily with her own. His hands softly trailed down from her face and rested on her shoulders. She pressed softly against him, wanting to lock the moment for just a while, but didn’t feel discouraged when he eventually broke away from her. He was right, of course. She hadn’t really had any inclination as to who he actually was, and was merely trusting the word of Antipode. She gently wiped her lips and paused to consider her words.

“Well, I always thought ‘Avatars’,” She said, using the word Antipode had used. “Were the physical embodiment of the gods. Which is what I’ve read, but it’s obvious to me now that human’s aren’t exactly the smartest when it comes to certain aspects. I’d have to surmise that you’re him in a way, but not quite. You don’t seem like him at all, so…Who are you?” She said with a smile, playing off of what he had said just seconds before.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:18 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo, when the kiss was over, listened to the girl as she talked, giving her thoughts about what an avatar was, and about he and Antipode were connected. He sighed, and took a seat after awhile, listening and finally, after a pause, preparing to speak. He looked at hre and took her hand, smiling a little bit. He squeezed her hand affectionately, and began.

Alright. I suppose... avatar means that, yes. But it's also a term borrowed by video games and things like that. I'm not his physical manifestation so to speak... more like a character. I mean... how to put it? He reached out, and tentacles moved over, holding coffee. He picked up a cup, and another one moved over to Shai.

Would you like some coffee? Anyway. Antipode is a being from another dimension. While humans have multiple levels of consciousness, like subconscious, the parts handing breathing, heart beat, memories, conscious thoughts... all those different things, Antipode takes that concept far beyond. He has, probably, thousands. Most of which are as intelligent, or more intelligent, than a human being. Now, with such a layered and complicated consciousness, he has some leeway. So, one day he decided to shut off one layer of consciousness, and refashion it into a human psyche. He created a body, and, well... here I am. You see. I AM him. But only a part of him. And a part that's independent of him, unconnected to him. So, technically, I'm human. I have every human feeling, every human bit of biology... I'm not the first he made, but I was the first that worked perfectly.

Ichigo smiled at her, and moved closer. A hand moved to her side, once again slowly moving up and down her skin... he was simply feeling her, feeling her soft white skin, pressing his fingers against her... he liked the feeling of her body. That was obvious. Unlike Antipode... he WAS human. Every bit of biology was there, after all. And this time, she'd not be the only person feeling things.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 am
Profile YIM

Shai frowned as she began to listen to the way Ichigo explained his existence; politely declining the coffee (she hated the stuff). She knew that humans could be created outside of the human body, in fact her father had explained ‘test tube humans’ to her before. Yet, Ichigo hadn’t actually explained how Antipode had fathered him into existence. Not to mention, how could you take a part of yourself and put it into another body without deleting or destroying the ‘soul’ that was inside of it to begin with? It all didn’t make much sense to her, but it did dawn a few scientific ideas within her mind. She realized the bond between Antipode and Ichigo, it was strikingly similar to her and Pan. She knew that Pan was AI, and while she didn’t necessarily give Pan a part of her consciousness, she gave him a part of her nonetheless. Still, this circumstance seemed completely bizarre and unlike anything she’d witnessed before…and she’d seen some shit.

He smiled at her again, that dazzling smile combined with that penetrating gaze, and she felt the heat rushing down to her sex. She shuffled nervously, but seemed at ease once he began to gently run his hand up the length of her torso. Then it dawned on her. Humans, like all things had a chemical make up. Most of the elements of the human body are found in the Earth’s dust, but they’re comprised of thousands upon thousands of complex chemicals and compounds that create what the actual human being is. If Antipode had chemically broken down a human’s structure he could have very well created a human body, without the use of procreation…The student was overwhelmed at the mere thought of it, hell if she really wanted to- with a large amount of time, precision and delicate working she could create a human body. Her steel gray eyes glittered as she considered the rest of the human make up. Her mind kicked into gear when she really thought about it. 70- 85% of the human body was composed of water, then there were the salines, proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and nucleic acids. She shook her head, he’d done this more than once?

“That’s amazing.” Was all she could manage to muster, his soothing touch slowly bringing her mind back to ground level

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:09 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next