View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Blue Shower (Violett Small) 

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Blue Shower (Violett Small)
The human male refractory period, the period in which a cell or organ is incapable of repeating a particular act. Kyrios had learned of such a concept during one of his previous encounters. Whenever he thought of that, the emphasis of which had always been on the 'human' part of the word. Kyrios had never applied such a term to himself. After all, he was a giant blob with several galleons of fluid in his body avaliable for whatever functions he needed to perform. But it appears that even beings like him had a slight limited. He realized that he had gone through quite a few girls up to now and had not done anything to replenish his reserves. Long story short, Kyrios was thirsty.

The pool was out of the questions. Some sort of activity was going on down there and over a dozen people were there milling about. Kyrios decided that oozing over to such a crowded place would probably not be a good idea. The beach was also out of the question. It was too far and it would be too much to hope for to get there without being seen. Besides, it was a hot day and Kyrios really just didn't want to make the trip. Barring those two sources, that left only one option.

Thus it was that Kyrios oozed into the locker room of the gymnasium. There was a shower in the back and, thankfully for Kyrios, the place was empty. Entering the shower room already proved to be a good idea. The place had obviously been used shortly before as the air was saturated with mist. Kyrios quickly set about absorbing the moisture in the air, letting the tiny water droplets floating around soak into his gooey skin. The sensation was marvolously refreshing. In addtion, vast amounts of water clung to the walls and pooled in several places on the ground. Free food, easily enough to satiate him.

Relaxed and experiencing something akin to eatting a large meal, Kyrios quickly started to feel a little bit sleepy. Luckily, he discovered a large drainage bin built into the ground in the far back of the shower room, where water that landed outside the shower stalls would collect and be piped out of the room. The bin itself was actually quite large, but covered with fine mesh to keep things and people from falling in. It would not be much of a problem for Kyrios's gelatin body, though, and he decided it was the perfect size to serve as a bed for him. He slid over to the back of the shower room and, oozing his body through the meshing covering the drainage bin, he settled the majority of his gooey body below the tiled floor and out of sight, leaving only a small part of himself above ground level to surround surrounding the fleshy core and keep it attached. Still, the arrangement proved comfortable. Getting more drowsy by the moment, Kyrios tucked his core into a concealed corner of the shower room and dirfted off to sleep.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:40 am

Post Re: Blue Shower (Violett Small)
Violett Small was exhausted.

She'd made the mistake of not asking Dawn when the cheerleaders practiced, and had just decided to show up and see what was going on.

She'd found the gym empty, save for a trampoline.
with nothing better to do, she'd jumped on it until she tired herself out.

And now, here she was, tired and sweaty, folding up her clothes while she stood naked in the locker room, hoping nobody else would come in She set her glasses on top of her folded-up clothes and left them on the bench, not having a locker of her own.

Checking around for towels, she walked in and out of the shower a few times, completely failing to notice the ble blob that slumbered on the floor.

With a soft sigh,she turned on the water.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 am

Ever the light sleeper, the sudden onset of running water roused Kyrios from his slumber. So much Still trying to wake up completely and a little bit agitated, Kyrios never was a morning person, he started to rise from the ground, oozing his body out of the collection bin like some kind of freakishly giant amoeba.

Ugh, why now. He had been having such a nice dream, too. In his sleeping fantasies, he was re-experiencing some of his previous experiences with the various human girls on this island, although in his own little world, each of the girls ahd been decidedly more willing and had adopted an profoundly more Zelpher-ish view of reproduction. He had again seen Shai's flareing intelligence, Yaeko's lovely sensuality and Nene's adorable innocence. Although he was a little bothered by the perversity of these dreams, Kyrios had been rather enjoying himself and did not appreciate being woken.

Still half asleep, agitated and a little bit horny, Kyrios had oozed his entire body out of the collection bin and was not 'standing' normally in the shower room. Someone had turned on the water. The humidity was rising and he could even feel tiny specks of water hitting his skin. Somewhere, deep within the recesses of his complex neural net mind, he realized that somebody must be taking a shower. However, only half awake as he was, his concious brain hadn't quite grasped that conclusion yet.

"Nnggghh."

Kyrios had had enough exposure to human language for it to have become natural to him. Instead of exuding a eletrical aura of lethargy, as Zelphers would have done, he made a groan, the same way a sleepy, waking human would have done. Tendrils snaked from his bloby form, waving slowly in front of him the same way a groggy person might grope his way around in the dark. Kyrios' body began to slowly move foward, unconciously drawn towards the eletrical-aura he sensed in the room with him. Still waking as he was, Kyrios was not aware of this presence. At least, not until one of his tendrils made contact with something warm, smooth and soft.

The sudden touch jolted Kyrios fully awake, a shock of something akin to adreanline chilling his body. There was something else in here, something alive!

Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 am

Violett turned around at the noise, gasping softly.

"Take it easy, Violett... It's just the pipes... There's no way anything could be in here. It's a shower! There's no place to hide!"

She turned back to the shower, getting the water the right temperature...

Nice, warm water...

That's when something brushed against her leg, causing her to jump, shrieking loudly.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 am

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

Holy....!

The scream was loud and projecting. If Kyrios had ears, he was sure that he would have clutched them in excruciating pain. Luckily, he only sensed the shirll shriek by the vibrations on his outer cyto-plasmic layer. If that scream wasn't proof, then the classic pattern of her eletrical aura was. The living entity with him in the shower room was a human female, a shocked, wet and naked human female at that. The scream wasn't uncomfortable to Kyrios, by it was most certainly unwanted. With speed and agility shocking for a blob his size, he launched himself to where the female was standing before the girl had much time to react. he stopped his massive body just behind her shocked little body. Quickly, two tentacles shot out of him, one wrapping around the girl's shoulders and the other coiling around the girl's waist. Swiftly, but gently, they pulled the girl in so that her body pressed into his soft, gooey 'flesh' and held her, gently but securely against him. Then, a third tentacle flew out of his body and wound itself around the girls face covering her mouth. Kyrios had been careful to make the tentacle just wide enough to cover he lips. The shrill scream quickly became muffled.

"Please stop!" Kyrios said in his quiet, stoic voice into the girls ear, "You'll bring the entire school in here with that scream."

Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 am

Violett let out a muffled shrieik of protest, growing more and more frantic by the second... Quieting herself only when he said she'd get the whole school's attention.

More monsters might hear her.

She forced herself to silence, turning towards the door and trying to run...

Only to slip on a bar of soap, sending her tumbling awkwardly to the shower floor...

And only the warm, gooey mass that had latched onto her broke he fall. Her head was unharmed... But her butt was very, very sore.

"Owwie..." she whimpered muffledly.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:37 am

Kyrios sighed gently as the girl tumbled to the hard tile floor. If Kyrios had not been holding her as he was, the girl might easily have earned herself a nice, but unwanted nap.

"Foolish girl," Kyrios said, gently berating her, "Was that really necessary?"

Slowly, gently, Kyrios commanded the goo encircling the girl's chest and waist to pick her up off of the floor.

"I'm going to release your mouth now. Please don't scream," Kyrios said, a sincere plead evident in his voice.

With that said, Kyrios slowly removed the tentacle covering her lips. He did not release the girl from his grip though, although he made certain that his tentacles gripped the girls small body in a supportive, not restrictive, manner. In a sincere gesture of comfort, Kyrios sent another tentacle out, which he warmed to a comfortable human body temperature, to gently rub her sore, injuried tush.

"Feel better?" he asked quietly, after a while of tender rubbing.

As soon as he said this, Kyrios realized the potential implications of rubbing a naked girl's bottom and quickly withdrew his tentacle. That was getting a little dangerous. He had been awoken during a rather erotic dream and was more than a little bit aroused. Rubbing a supple, wet, and naked girls tush was not helping him calm down. However, after so much experience with the feelings of pleasure, he was growing more and more able to control these urges and sensations.

"So, what is your name, little one," Kyrios said, his voice quiet as usual, but also very gentle.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 am

Violett trembled doing her best not to move.

"I... I'm Violett Small... And... And you scared me! You grabbed at my ankle, and then you jumped on me! I didn't have my glasses, I couldn't see you! And then you grabbed my butt, you slimy little pervert! What were you THINKING?!"

She panted raggedly, exhausted from the rapid-fire ranting she'd been doing in her panicked state.

When she finally regained her breath, she forced herself to speak again, calmly, clearly, and obviously just a hair short of having another panic attack but keeping herself under control by sheer force of will and an unhealthy amount of denial.

"Please let me go... I promise I'll shower quietly and leave right afterwards, and I won't bother you again."

Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 am

Judging from the sound of this girl, if she were any more high strung, she would have snapped by now. Everything she said, from the rant to the subsequent pleads sounded just a hair's breath away from panicing.

"Calm yourself, Violett," Kyrios said in a soothing voice, "I won't hurt you. Actually, I must offer my most sincere apologies for startling you. I didn't mean to grab you so suddenly. It's just you woke me and I was still kinda groggy."

Kyrios maintained his hold on the girl however. Despite what he said, he found it almost impossible to let her go. Having been awakened during the middle of something rather similar to a wet dream, Kyrios was rightfully aroused and bothered. The feeling of a naked girl's soft flesh in his grip was a little hard to relinquish. Still, he did his best to merely support the girl and not allow his tentacles to get away from him into more sensual activites. Having more experience with pleasure now, Kyrios was better able to maintain control. For the moment, his tentacles truely did nothing more than hold Violett up in a gentle way and while Kyrios's grip on the girl was secure, it was very obvious that had Violett tried to free herself, Kyrios would have let go.

"I didn't know you required glasses to see and I didn't mean to scare you," Kyrios went on, "And I touched your bottom merely to try to comfort you after that fall."

As he said this, he took another look at the girl. There was something withdrawn about the girl and her electrical aura. If Kyrios was not holding her slim figure in his grasp, he would have sworn that Violett was hiding behind something. It seemed as if Violett was holding herself back somehow, as if she didn't want some part of her to be seen. Kyrios had to do the Zelpher equivalent of squinting and peering with great intensity to be able to see her clearly. What he saw, however, was a petite and rather small framed girl. More than that, Kyrios sensed something different about the girl. Her aura felt different, as if it were a mirror or a piece of thin glass. Kyrios was reluctant to try to read her deeper for fear of shaking or damaging something. But the most prominent feature that jumped out at Kyrios was that the girl was rather cute in a sort of endearing kind of way.

"My," Kyrios said before could stop himself, "Aren't we rather cute. Don't be frightened. You're not bothering me. I think I may actually enjoy your company. What are you doing here all alone, sweet one?"

Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:28 am

Violett squirmed, trying to rise to her feet.

"I'm here to take a shower, and I had to take my clothes off so I could get my whole body clean... That's kind of how showers work. Will you please let go now? I need to wash myself."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 am

Sensing her squirming, Kyrios decided not to torment the girl any longer for the moment. Gently, the tentacles lifted Violett to her feet and let her go. Kyrios kept a close eye on the girl, however. He wasn't ready just yet to let the young female get away from him, the baser and very aroused part of him wouldn't allow that. However, he saw no reason to keep the girl in her grasp. The room was very small with only a single viable exit and Kyrios was very confident in his speed. If Violett made a break for the door, Kyrios could easily just snatch her back.

"As you wish," Kyrios said quietly as he put the girl down and released her, "Go ahead and wash yourself."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:02 am

The instant she was free, Violett's arms flew in front of her body, scrambling to cover herself as she turned to face whatever had just grabbed her.

Slime. Well, that explains why she didn't see it.

"C-could you please leave? I... I'd like some privacy..."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 am

Kyrios was just about to answer her when, conviently, voices rang out through the doorway to the nearby locker room. They were of the excited, squealing variety and obviously belong to two female girls.

"Ah... well," Kyrios said slowly, "Seems that I kinda can't leave now unless you want to cause a scene."

Deciding to try and put the girl more at ease with the situation, Kyrios backed himself away from Violett until he was on the other side of the shower room. It would still pose no problem if she choose to run. With his speed and his ability to read nerve impulses, Kyrios could still easily grab her from across the room before she took so much as a single step. But for right now, he wanted to appear as non threateneing as possible.

"Besides, there is no need to be embaressed, cute one," Kyrios said. As he said this, a single tentacle rose from him and tapped his slimy body right in front of his fleshy core. "As you can see, I don't even have eyes so I can't really see you in the human sense of the world. I can sense you purely by the eletrical field your body produces. Clothing doesn't change this field so there is really nothing to be embaressed about. You may as well finish your shower."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 am

"I'm naked to you even with my clothes on?!" Violett yelped, shocked. "Can you see through my hands too?"

Violett backed away slowly, then sighed, dropping her hands.

"All right, I get it, I can't win. I'll let you have your little peep show, but keep your electricity to yourself, got it? Not like there'd be much to see if you did have eyes... Maybe you should go cause that scene after all?"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 am

Kyrios winched slightly slightly in surprise at Violett's rather loud yelp of a reply. Here, again, he was reminded of the shocking differences between his and human culture.

"Dear girl, you must understand. I cannot see anything at all. The sense of sight, even the concept of seeing, doesn't exist for me, period. Thus, you must understand if I cannot comprehend why your nakedness in my presence bothers you," Kyrios said evenly, "That addressed your next question. I cannot see through your hands. However, I can tell the structure of your body based on the eletrical aura given off by the nerves in your body so, in a sense, I am aware of what you are trying to cover."

Kyrios was completely sincere. Zelphers have a extremely primitive photo recepter on their core, pretty much a vestigial organ that developed as an artifact of whatever the origins of their Neural Net core once had. It was very basic and, aside from being able to tell the intensity of light, might only be able to identify moving object. Zelphers sense their world primarily through their exteme sensitive Neural-Plasm layer. They see the world in various shades of Eletric fields. Thus, the concept of nudity or modesty, while he was able to understand on an academic level, were beyond Kyrios's deeper understanding.

"It's not much of a peep show. You aren't showing me anything I can't see already. And I really can't not keep my eletricity to myself. I can only read, not project," Kyrios said.

There was a moment of silence when Violett said her next phrase. Kyrios could sense the feelings behind what she just uttered. It was a bit of embaressment, shame and even perhaps a slight bit of self loathing? Why would a pretty girl like her be self loathing in the least.

"I don't understand," Kyrios finally said after a while, "What do you mean, 'not that there'd be much to see?' You are a very attractive girl. There would be plenty to see. Why do you seem so upset with your body?"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next