View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Cleansing (Open to one more student and one monster) 

Post Re: Cleansing (Open to one more student and one monster)
Saira cried out only briefly from being pulled so sharply by her hair... before she realized. No, no, she still had to obey him. Even if she REALLY got off on hearing Mercy's pleasure... She... had to do what he told her too. And not lose control of herself either!

So it was with renewed vigor that Saira plunged her face between Mercy's legs, this time taking a slight gulp of anticipation... before slurping, sucking, trying to draw the cum into her mouth. And it was with an amusing irony that the same gulp she made in her slight dread was the exact same noise the girl made when swallowing the load Ryujin had left in Mercy!

But... focusing on this was hard, because of the renewed thrusts. It made her feel... wonderful. She didn't really know if it was the magical lust or her own desire talking... but the feeling of that cock inside of her was so good to her now. It was only her sucks and licks at Mercy that kept her from just constantly, rhythmically screaming!

Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 am

From her position, affixed to the wall by Ryujin's ofuda, Mercy could do very little. She writhed in bliss as Saira's tongue began to delve deep inside her, drinking up her fluids and what the monster had left inside her. The French girl bit her lower lip and sighed gently as the attention to her pussy began to drive her closer to the edge. She tried opening her legs wider, trying to make it easier for Saira to go to work on the gushing womanhood.

Mercy watched hungrily as Ryujin hammered back and forth into the egyptian girl, squeezed her breast, sank deep into her waiting pussy. She tried to look away or close her eyes but every time she kept looking back, just to see that monster brutally fucking the poor girl.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Ryujin smirked in perverse satisfaction as Saira reoubled her efforts in extracting his load from Mercy's soaked twat. He stopped increasing the force of his thrusts, but kept them at a level that was still quite brutal. As he raped the lust crazed girl underneath him, he noticed Mercy constantly trying to avert her eyes from the scene before her. She was obviously repulsed at seing the beast that raped and planted it's seed inside of her happily doing the same to her would be rescuer, and yet she was also mesmerized by it.

Ryujin released Saira's right tit and reached forward with his right hand to cup one of Mercy's plentiful orbs, sinking his clawed fingers into her sensitive flesh before pinching and twisting her rigid nipples. "What's the matter? Getting off on watching your friend being fucked by a monster?" he asked with a sneer.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat May 09, 2009 4:14 am
Profile YIM

Saira kept on going, her tongue and lips greedily sucking at what was left of Ryujin's seed, lapping at Mercy's pussy, caught up in the fury of her lust. But of course, there was also the constant, ferocious presence of Ryujin himself, too, whose powerful thrusts left Saira a screaming, ecstatic mess. Proof of how intense it was for her could be vouched for by Mercy, whose legs Saira's fingers were digging into as she grabbed them hard!

Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Mercy thrashed her head from side to side as Saira continued to tongue-fuck her and drain the monsters cum from her body. She found herself pushing her hips forward rythmically, rubbing her gushing pussy against the other girls mouth. A powerful hand closed around her enormous breast, squeezing the soft, bouncing flesh and toying with her engorged nipple.

She heard the beast ask it's question and blushed deeply. She turned her head away, trying not to look at the creature, unable to answer it. Her ecstatic moans that filled the room were enough of an answer in themselves...

Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 am

(I know it's been ridiculously long since my last post, so I'll understand if neither of you want to coninute this thread.)

Ryujin chuckled when the moaning french girl turned her head away from him, "I'll take that as a yes." He leaned down to Saira and whispered in her ear, "I think your friend is enjoying this as much as you. I'm going to cum soon, and when I do I'm going to push you up onto her. I want you pass the last mouthful of my cum into her mouth, let her know the joy of sharing."

A few moments later the massive dragonian felt the onset of orgasm and pounded against the small egyptian girl harder and faster than before. He lifted Saira up off the floor onto the prone Mercy before blasting his hot load inside of her, shooting wad after wad of thick dragonian sperm into her clenching cunt.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5