View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sunlit Swim (for Tian) 

Post Re: Sunlit Swim (for Tian)
Tian groaned softly, in a high pitched tone revealing a mixture of hatred and annoyance. "Stop talking about me like some piece of meat! I'm a human being, as sentient as you are, if you're going to rape me, at least don't insult me by treating me like some choice cuts from the butcher shop." Because gods above know that's exactly what I am to these beasts. She squeaked despite herself when he pressed his tendrils to her buttocks, causing her back to arch slightly. "No, I've never been skinny dipping." A lie. She'd done it many times at night with her less than virtuous friends.

Sun May 16, 2010 3:15 am

Dendrite let out a low laugh. "No, I have no interest in meat," the alien murmured. "You are sentient, of course. But below your mind is the instinct of an animal. An animal that wishes to survive, to thrive...to mate." The alien curled its tail-tentacle upward to nudge between Tian's legs, rubbing over the softness of her sex. "Human girls are so cute when they struggle against what their instincts want..." The creature's body pressed against Tian, its lower torso rubbing against her buttocks. The tail-tentacle pushed upward, slowly increasing its pressure against her sexlips, seeking entry...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun May 16, 2010 3:48 am

She winced as he laughed, his body vibrating against her like some sort of boombox with the base set way too high. He spoke about her as if he knew everything about humans, had experience that bellowed her meager 19 years. A quivering moan passed through pursed lips as she felt the largest phallus of them all prod against her bared womanhood, the shaven mound glistening with the water from the pool. She squirmed and twisted her hips, but to no avail. "These aren't my instincts, these are yours!" She squealed softly as her nether lips slowly parted for him, despite her every wish that she could choose when that gate would grant entrance.

Wed May 19, 2010 11:15 am

Dendrite growled deeply and pushed harder. Its long tentacle flexed and the bulbous hard parted Tian's sexlips, sinking into her sex. The alien bucked its body and trembled against the girl, as if in delight. "Are you sure," Dendrite rumbled, its tail wiggling and flexing from side to side as it pushed more deeply into Tian. "Your pussy is so warm, so...accepting..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 am

A loud gasp, a mix of pleasure and pain, escaped the brunette student's throat, her eyes clamping tightly as she rebelled within herself against the inevitable. She could feel the vibrations from his rumbling run up her spine, tingling her nerves and making her arch her spine yet again. "Stop it, please!" Her voice was quivering with barely contained passion.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Dendrite hissed and leaned backward, pushing Tian's body up into a horizontal position. Her hips breached the surface as the tentacle began to push in and out of her, and her breasts jiggled with each firm stroke. "You feel so good," the creature hissed to her. "No, I can't stop now. Will you scream for me, little one?" The alien body writhed and rubbed against Tian's back, and two more tendrils flopped out of the water to coil around her breasts.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 21, 2010 4:50 am

She wasn't listening, her heart thumping in her ears as her hair draped down her back, seeming to lead some sort of vain counter-attack on the creature as the locks rubbed against its smooth flesh. She closed her eyes, struggling against her bonds once more as she felt herself being violated. Her thighs tried to no avail to clamp shut against the assault, but instead only brought the silky insides of her legs as further stimulation for the tail. When the two tendrils from the water struck out and latched onto her tits, she felt a gasp leave her lips.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Dendrite reaffirmed its grasp on Tian's arms and legs. Her struggles could not free her from the alien's clutches. "Yes..." Dendrite stopped speaking and reverted to soft growls, as it began to thrust more vigorously into Tian's tight sex. The tentacle writhed against her legs as it drove into her, claiming her warm tunnel again and again. More tendrils stroked over Tian's chest and neck, teasing the writhing girl unmercifully.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 22, 2010 2:19 am

Tian twisted her torso, trying to grapple free of the monster's iron grasp. But it was to no avail as the sickeningly wet and smooth phallus kept ramming through her salivating cunt. She was clamping her mouth shut, desperately fighting against the urge to moan, the urge to give in to this horrific assault. She felt smooth fingers brush against her throat, rub against her chest, thick tendrils groping and squashing her sensitive and malleable tit flesh. She felt her knees weaken, that stirring in her gut that she knew as oncoming orgasm. Falling to her knees in the shallow water, losing the will to stand as orgasm rippled through her body. She bent over, throwing her head back as she squealed through clenched teeth. Her cheeks flushed and she struggled to keep her mouth closed as her spasming cunt clutched at the invasive phallus.

Sat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Dendrite leaned forward and curled its body over Tian's back. It held her bent over, its body flexing rhythmically as it thrust into her quivering cunt. As the girl's body tensed, the alien member swelled inside her and then suddenly spurted forth a cool liquid, pumping her full of the alien fluid. "Yessssss..." A deep rumbling sound came from Dendrite as it massaged and teased Tian's trembling form.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

No, no, stop it, no! She cried in her head, because Tian knew that if she opened her mouth she wouldn't be able to close it again. She felt her insides churn as her lower body was pumped full of the sticky, cool liquid. The viscous substance erupted into her cunt, pushing its way through her tightly clamped cervix and into her womb. She could feel its coolness in the pits of her gut as she struggled to regain control of herself, but she knew it was futile. The merciless defilement of her body continued despite her recent orgasm, not allowing her body any time to relax before being driven up the road to ecstasy again. Her cheeks were flushed and she couldn't push her legs apart due to her constricting bikini bottom, which was still on her knees. She slowly began to side step, trying to at least make it to the side of the pool, hoping to at least be able to discomfort the creature into taking a few moments to leave her be if not to give up its assault altogether.

Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Dendrite grasped the girl's arms and tugged them backward, though not hard enough to cause actual pain. The alien held onto the side of the pool, its grasp and bulk making it impossible for Tian to move from her position...forced to kneel beneath the monster as it took her. The phallic tentacle ceased its ejaculation, squirming and swiveling inside Tian's sopping cunt. "Do you really wish to leave these...sensations?" Dendrite growled to her. "Wouldn't you rather...enjoy it?"

--Jason Carter

Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Tian quivered and groaned in frustration. She struggled against her bindings nonetheless, making her muscles sore and sweat run down her back. She closed her eyes in her efforts, rolling her shoulders in an attempt to free her arms. She roared in her effort, pulling with all of her strength to escape the fiendish grasp of the alien. "No! I refuse to give in to you!" Her attempts at talking the thing down were pathetic, where her voice was strong, she knew that her body could not belay the strength. He was already inside of her and there was no getting him out. She could feel him flexing and sloshing inside of her dripping honeypot, lubricated by both her own and his juices. She rolled her hips in a useless attempt to make him leave her sex lips be.

Sun May 23, 2010 2:03 am

Dendrite laughed deeply. "You are strong-willed..." The creature flexed its torso and followed Tian's rolling hips, pushing against her as if meeting her body in passionate thrusts. Another slimy tendril slid up the back of Tian's left thigh, then began to rub over her smooth buttocks, gently exploring between them...

--Jason Carter

Sun May 23, 2010 2:42 am

Tian felt a quiver of disgust run through her body as the tendril ran up her rear end. She clenched her thighs, trying to tighten her rear entrance in the hopes of denying the thing entrance. It was a very minor victory, but a victory nonetheless if she managed it. Her body, however, continued to rebel against her. Warmth vibrated from her core as her heated sex was impassioned by thrusts and shifts within its depths, her cheeks flushing a strong red.

Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next