View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Solo Practice (Siferus) 

Post Re: Solo Practice (Siferus)
He felt her legs tighten him and her cunt clenching around his thick meat, almost like she wanted him to fill her with his evil cum. She would get her wish as she would feel his cock swell inside of her body, a tell that he would cum inside of her very soon...

He paid no attention to the response to his statement. Her pleasure was obvious as she continued to hold his body tightly, even as she rose and fell, nearly impaling herself on his thick cock time and again. He pressed his lips against hers yet again, pushing his tongue between her soft red lips.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Susan's tongue resumed its lewd dance with the creature's, entwining it as it pushed between her lips. Her hips continued to thrust against his, driving them both towards orgasm.

As she felt his cock swell, she began to moan softly around his tongue. She was close enough to cumming again that she likely to do so when he did, and her body clearly was anxiously awaiting this.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Siferus' cock pulsated inside Susan as it sprayed a vast amount of molten seed deep into her womb, causing her belly to bulge very slightly, almost unnoticeable. His cock didn't stop there, it kept pounding, driving into her wonderfully tight cunt.

The tongues continued their erotic dance uninterrupted by his groans upon his own release.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

The monster's orgasm drove Susan over the edge again, her cry of pleasure muffled against his mouth.

With her sixth orgasm, she again began to come out from the drug's effects. Whether due to the sheer number of climaxes or the proximity of the last two, she was too spent to really act on this situation. Her grip on the creature weakened and her tongue tried to work free of his as she feebly tried to get loose, but that was all she could do at the moment.

Character listing

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Siferus was pretty spent after the last orgasm as well. Susan had pushed his limits as well. It seemed to be a recurring theme lately. He slowly withdrew his tongue from her mouth and laid her gently on the floor. He tried to conduct himself as a gentleman in this case. Withdrawing his tendrils, he began to look at her cum-drenched body.

You were a great fuck, miss. I never did get your name though...

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm

In between gasps for air, she managed to get out, "Shuzhen." She might not have been able to muster the will to resist answering his question fully this time, but she was able to avoid giving him the name she preferred. It wasn't much of a victory, but it was something.

Character listing

Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:11 am

Shuzhen? Never heard that one before. I'll just call you Susan. It's close enough.

The spider took a few staggered steps back and immediately collapsed.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 am

Susan didn't bother trying to argue the point. He'd come up with her preferred name the same way she'd got it in the first place, and even if she'd had more energy she wouldn't have been able to argue very convincingly to get him to use her given name.

As the spider-thing collapsed, she saw an opportunity. She gathered the remains of her clothes and started to crawl towards the door to the locker room. With luck, the creature was as exhausted as it seemed and would be unable or unwilling to catch her before she got to the door.

Character listing

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Siferus watched as Susan crawled towards the door of the locker room. He had threaded the door closed earlier in the day. It takes a little longer than that for my web to dry.

When Susan pushed or pulled against the door, it wouldn't open. It wouldn't even budge. Siferus chuckled loud enough for her to hear.

We're stuck, Susan. The only other way out is throuh the skylight. He said, pointing up above him, towards the skylight high above them.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm

After a test of the door proved the monster correct, Susan turned so that her back was against the door, allowing her to keep track of the creature. She might be trapped with the thing, but she wasn't going to let it take her by surprise again. Even if it recovered before she did and attacked again, she was going do her best to make sure it didn't take her a third time without her getting in some good blows.

Character listing

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm

She could still stand after all the abuse Siferus had inflicted on her? This caught the monster off guard, mainly because he was nearly spent. He struggled to get to his feet. If Susan was going to attack, now was the time. His stamina was recovering rapidly. Who knows how long he would stay down?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 pm

(OOC: I'd actually meant for her to be sitting with her back to the wall, but I ran with having her standing.)

Susan could see the creature struggling to stand. It didn't look like it was faking this time. Unfortunately, she couldn't take advantage of the situation; she was only able to remain upright because she was leaning on the door. She didn't even dare to try any more of a bluff for fear of her voice giving her away.

Character listing

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Siferus struggled to get to his feet and his body just was not having anything to do with that at all. He would get about halfway up and just collapse again. He began to mutter, which Susan could hear very clearly.

Lillia....Lillia...where are you, Lillia?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm

The creature's muttering may not have been intended for Susan, but it got her curious.

"Lillia? Who's Lillia?" If she's some preferred victim of his that he's just using me as a substitute for...

Character listing

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Lillia, my daughter...where are you... He grumbled. He just wanted to find his daughter.

Finally, he arose to his feet, turning to see the student by the door and her evil scowl. Siferus gave a glare that could pierce souls.

Where's Lillia?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next