View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Extra Training (for Siferus) 

Post Re: Extra Training (for Siferus)
Siferus just smiled at her question. Well, at first it was so the rats in the labs would give me my daughter back. But, once I realized that would never happen, I just decided that this is what I was meant to do for the rest of my days, so I will fulfill my destiny as best as possible. He answered as succinctly as possible.

Siferus continued to follow the Egyptian beauty, wondering how long it would be before the aphrodisiac would drive her to madness. He was enjoying this regardless.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:23 am

Shock, disgust, or possibly even a simple inability to even comprehend... Saira felt all of that. That, and the horrible warmth that hid the feeling she knew would come back eventually. Lust. Now that she could think clearly? Saira was afraid of wanting this again... So, even as he towered over her, Saira tried to back off, to hide - and to hide her feelings with more questions.

"But! That... you had a real life, an existence! You... you didn't just accept some kind of hand fate dealt you. Just because they made you do it doesn't mean it has to define your being! That's..."

Suddenly her eyes widened. Fear? Shock, whether at herself or at the knowledge she was soon going to... want that long... GAH. Not yet! But no. It was a realization.

"You. Do you know what you did to yourself? You think you're so powerful, raping the girls here, but... You did something worse to yourself. I've seen a lot of your kind, of monsters, and I'm still myself! But you become one in body and you let them win. You've killed the person you once were, all too easily. You can feel strong for raping me, but you've... you've raped yourself worse than any girl."

Saira took a deep breath after that speech. She knew this was just a stopgap. She knew... she knew he got her with that aphrodesiac. She knew she'd eat her words - and terrifying spider-monster cock - when it kicked in. But she said it!

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 am

Had is the key word there, Saira. I had an existence as a man. But because of other people's actions, I lost that and this is what I am now. After countless times of seeing a reflection of a monster looking back at me from the streams and mirrors, the psychological wear warped my way of seeing myself. I no longer see myself as a brilliant psychologist and a husband. I only see myself as the beast that I have been turned into. The human mind twists itself to fit it's circumstances. At least by accepting what I am now and doing the things I do now, I can preserve to a very small degree the man I once was. So, you see, the labs wanted to strip me of my humanity completely. So, in all honesty, I have beaten them. He spoke, rather interested in this debate of human vs. monster that she started with him.

Siferus continued to watch her body as it struggles to fight the desires that rage through her mind. He knew that it would only be a matter of time now...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Saira shook her head, as if in disbelief. He was denying it, still? So willing to believe that he had no hope but to be a monster? It... She... She couldn't believe it! But...

The sudden unconscious shifts of arousal began to work through her mind, as slowly, Saira's hand drifted... away from holding herself up. Untill suddenly she consciously realized it and stopped the motion, blushing reflexively. She sighed deeply, sounding almost defeated. Maybe she was.

"I... guess you won't understand, then. I mean, stupid as it sounds I'd have wanted to at least imagine you still read or did something other than... this. But... I guess you still have to."

Nervousness shook her voice as the girl continued.

"Your stuff, it's... I can feel it coming over me again. You... I can't stop you from doing whatever it is you intend on this time, so you might as well start."

Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Just because I'm a monster now, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good book or a leisurely nap under the sand at the beach. And I'm rather enjoying watching you squirm. I know that my aphrodisiac is taking it's toll. I've just been enjoying our little conversation. You sow no fear to me and you try to convince me that I'm still human. Very admirable. He said, a tone of sincerity prevalent.

He honestly meant what he said about enjoying the conversation. Saira seemed to be quite intelligent, even by Siferus' standards. All attentions were focused on Saira and her body though.

Siferus reached out with a tendril and grabbed Saira by the waist, pulling her towards the waiting beast.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 am

Saira, by now, just let herself get taken. She was pulling back earlier, but... well there was that aphrodesiac to consider. But there was something more, too. It was a... sense of resignation. In a way Saira knew that this was going to happen anyway, and that more than even now, she was eventually going to be made to want it. And, with a sort of weary look on her face, Saira said as much.

"I'm not afraid because I know. I know what's going to happen and I... I'm going to end up wanting it, I'm going to feel it all the same. It's just... how it is."

And she knew she was right about the aphrodesiac, too, because the feeling of those tendrils wrapping around her, lifting her towards him... actually was strangely arousing.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:35 am

Siferus decided that he would tease this young attractive woman yet again. He so enjoyed listening to her beg for it the first time.

More tendrils coiled around her arms and legs, but not restricting her movement this time, just to keep her off the floor. Saira could move her arms and legs as she willed, except to strike at the spider. A motion like that would be stopped almost instantly, but Saira probably already knew that.

The giant cock began to prod at her tender cunt once again, teasing it. The monster leaned down and took one of her beautiful rounded breasts into his mouth, suckling on the nipple, his tongue dancing around the rising nub.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 am

Saira took a deep breath as Siferus... began to move all over her. Maybe it was just the aphrodesiac (again), but it gave her a certain nervous energy, a feeling of... tension? Arousal? She wasn't sure. She almost didn't want to be sure. For a brief second she looked down her body, to see the head moving over her breast...

But when Saira began to feel him teasing her again, working at her body in earnest, she looked back up, closing her eyes. Even as a moan escaped from her lips, ever so subtly, Saira just waited... waited for his next move.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

Siferus worked his tongue furiously at the young woman's tender nipple, swirling his tongue around and around, stopping to pull it oh-so-gently with his teeth as his cock began to push itself into her just enough to spread the lips at the entrance to her tight tunnel, only to pull it back out. He was such a tease, but he really just wanted to hear her scream for it.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Saira gasped again at the further attentions, but... but she bit her lip. Futile as it was, if she wasn't going to resist him trying... she could at least resist begging for it or something close to. She could try anyway. It was... it was starting already to gnaw at her mind. Maybe a bit too much, as her hips shook slightly and her legs writhed...

Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:14 pm

In the back of his mind, Siferus knew it would only be a matter of time before this beautiful woman would once again scream for release.

The spider took great delight in toying with her perfect breasts, grasping the other breast lightly with a free hand, a tendril beginning to prod gently at her tight ass, wanting nothing more than to push itself in and pound her like his cock was ready to as well. The gargantuan cock began to push itself a little deeper into her, but still not penetrating her.

The monster spider looked up with a soft grin, before flicking his tongue against her nipple once again.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

As normally afraid of it as she was, something about the tendril waiting at her ass got into Saira's mind. Like a sense of dread, but because of the aphrodesiac... it was a very erotic dread at that. In between the soft moans from his attentions to her nipples, Saira's mind kept racing. She was beginning to lose the fight... Why was she still fighting again? She conceded with her body because she knew he would overpower her if she didn't. Wasn't... wasn't this the same thing?

The realization (or perhaps lust-induced rationalization) setting in, Saira mumbled, low as though she still had some sense of pride...

"...Just... do it."

Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm

(I'm sorry I am taking so long with my posts. I've been very busy lately and I don't see things calming down soon, but I will try to do better about getting posts up.)

Siferus chuckled as he watched the Egyptian girl try to cling to pride desperately. Siferus pushed his cock a little deeper in her before pulling it out, now the entire head of the massive phallus would slide into her before being withdrawn. Siferus knew that her resolve was breaking.

I have to admit, I didn't think you could fight me this much, Saira. I'm rather impressed.

The phallus at her ass prodded a little harder, just as a reminder that once she gave in, he would pleasure her once again.

Does it excite you? The thought of me filling all of your holes with my body?

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Saira didn't know what to say, at least at first. She could feel her grip loosening again, could feel... A desire rising. She blushed deeply, and with her eyes seeming more... distant, or maybe even lustful, this time? Saira responded almost wistfully.

"I... I don't know, it might... It's starting to sound good. Just feeling every..."

And she possibly even surprised him by starting to... fall into a reverie of fantasizing. She seemed to smile vaguely, and... perhaps more surprisingly? Moved a hand to lightly rub her clit - it really WAS exciting her! Chances are good that the aphrodesiac has completely set in...

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Siferus watched as she began to play with herself.

Allow me to help you with that, Saira... He said, lifting her by the waist, pushing his hard cock against her tight cunt, entering her at a pace that could only be described as teasingly slow, leaning down and kissing that crevise of skin between her perky, voluptous breasts.

I wanna hear you cry out for more.

Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next