View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 A nightmare or a wet dream? (For keemari) 

She quivered in terror looking up from her position.
"There is nothing I can do to change your mind... and nothing I can do to stop you... I have not the skill to please you willfully..."
She spoke in an equal amount of fear as she rolled over to her stomach and attempted to crawl away hr young firm backside raised pleasingly as she weakly crawled. it's curves easily made out in the dress as were the curves of her panties.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:31 am

I reach down and grab her dress and pull her back my hands tracing over those curves she so pleasently presented to me as I pull her into my iron grip. I take a moment to speak out of character with her before slipping back into it. "You know, this is really what your other self did, although with less build up." I tell her as I bite into her neck. Marking her in a way as my teeth dig into her. "Your mine wench to do with as I please, now then." I then grab one of her breasts through the cloth of the dress squeezing it tight.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:02 pm

she too took a moment out of character with a bit of a snarl.
"If I didn't just let you have me you were going to rape me did I have any choice... would you have had fun with it or fought tooth and nail just to get raped anyway if you were in my shoes?! I decided to have fun with this little dream world and so help me god if you compare me to her again or ruin my little 'wet dream' I'll be sure to bite it off when you force it on my mouth got it?!"
With that she returned to character and screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Please my lord; don't hurt me!"

Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 pm

"Oh, but I was never going to force you, your the one who initited the mating." I tell her before slipping back in.

"I'll hurt you if desire it wench." I tell her as I grab her chin and idly slide my claws along her chin. "Your mine." I tell her as I then rip open the front of her dress with one mighty tug.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 pm

((found a little time... I can at least try to post once a day in my RPs))

She decided best not to leave character again; instead as her dress was ripped she cried out in a bit of terror her bare chest and panties revealed to him she blushed heavily.
"That dress... would you have me work nude for you?!"
She cried looking at keemari with deep soulful eyes

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:37 am

"You will work however I please you to. You are my servent, you forget place far too easily wench." I tell her as I grab her by the bra and pull her into my body. "Unless you have the guts to stand against your lord, shut up and accept your fate." I tell her as I bury my hand into her panties going right for it as I cup her cunt.

(Well glad your at least doing that)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 am

Her breathing almost immediately quickened as his hand cupped her cunt he would feel a bit of moisture there; she was aroused obviously; she had been aroused in reality since the fight started.
"Would you please... please take off my undergarments... I don't wish them damaged or soiled... unless you would truly wish me to work for you nude."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:17 am

I smirk at her. "What makes you think I don't want that?" I ask her as I continue carressing her as I grab her bra and start to pull on it, the bra expanding and she can feel it about to be ripped off her body.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:21 am

She shouted as the bra strained before finally snapping; though it didn't tear realistically instead it burst into ten pieces she had done this herself of course and she enjoyed the feeling of it ripping off of her body; a trait that had just slightly oozed over from her other half.
"Please... please... please lord; fuck me!"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:34 am

I smirk at her as I look into her eyes, sort of saying. Nice effect. I then grab one of her breasts and grab it hard, painfully probally as I squeeze it. "Ha, so my servent shows her true colors, you were hoping I would punish you like this, which is why you broke my statue." I tell her as I cup her cunt tighter as I then insert a finger into her.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:41 am

"Yes lord... yes! it is true; Since I began my time here... I have wished to see you unclothed but, you ignored me for your other servants! this was the only way!!!"
She shouted in pleasure her back arching her body melting slightly as is finger easily entered her cunt.
"Tear them from my body lord, I want to feel their frayed threads playing with my body!"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:45 am

I chuckle at her. "Well I had no idea you desired me so, if I had..." I then rip her panties from her body slowly so we can hear the cloth ripping to pieces as they hang off her ass a bit the remants of the panties. " I would've done this much sooner." I tell her as I lift her easily up into my lap with one arm as I keep playing with her pussy.

Meanwhile...

My face was burrowed within her concious selfs pussy, my toungue digging deep within her body as it had been playing with every inch of her cunt all the way up to her cevix, such a delicous treat as this had been going for a quite while.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:53 am

both sides let out a moan to Keemari it was a unique sound one might evn call it melodic.
"Thank you mi'lord Please... don't make the punishment too severe..."

meanwhile outside Karissa looked at the moonlight in the windows; it seemed to last longer than she had expected.
"I can't take it any longer keemari; please... I want to feel you again... deeper than last time please!"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:04 am

"Your punishment will be equally to how well you perform for me." I tell her as my fingers proper her ass a bit as I reach down and undo my leather pants and release my cock and start to rub it up against her pussy I then smirk at her. "So servent this is what you wanted, how badly?" I ask her.

With the other Karissa I slowly slid my toungue out of her, inch by inch she can feel the muscle slide out as I then kiss her sharing with her my juices as I then pull away from her. "You want a deeper sense of me, then I'll have to ask you to wait for a bit more, just a bit more and I promise you, the sensation will transend anything you've ever felt." I tell her as I seem to be matching the lords movements in the dream world as I pull her up into the same postion and begin to tease her with my cock.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:12 am

"more than all the riches of the east mi'lord!"
she plead squeaking at his teasing member a similar scene was happening in reality until a set of foot steps could be heard outside the room. these were soon interrupted by screams for help.
"Poor girl..."
She spoke her head droping slightly

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next