View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 A nightmare or a wet dream? (For keemari) 

Post A nightmare or a wet dream? (For keemari)
She had to escape it; she just couldn't take the sounds anymore. The moans of women embracing and loving each other in their dormitories. the sounds of self-afflicted pleasure coming from the classrooms, the sounds of pleasured screams of the forest. She wanted to go to the pool but, it was just as bad with the unending sounds of churning liquids.
"Damn this place to hell!!!"
She whispered loudly to herself as she found a single room; no echos, no moans, no groans, no churning no screams... just quiet. The gym supply room, what she hoped to be a safe haven. she quickly closed the door though with no way to lock it just ignored it as she examined everything within. She was already breaking curfew by being here so late at night; it was a full moon and it filtered through the slit like windows of the storage. she was dressed ironically in the school gym uniform not yet having changed from her last class of the day along with her metal claws neatly attached to her unusual gloves. Her breath was heavy as she slumped down against a wall to relish the serenity of it all. she held in her hand an ill-gotten bar of chocolate and to her side was a sketchpad and a set of pencils, images of various classic horror monsters filled it's pages. On most of the pages however it was the werewolf that she had captured, near perfection in her mind at least.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:45 pm

As she slumped against a wall she dislodged a ball from it's rack above her, it then rolled down that rack across the room and boucned a bit stopping as it hit something that made an oaf sound. Her eyes are pulled to that sound as it breaks up her serene area as I sit up streching my arms out in my human form as I had fallen asleep in her after decided the vollyball team needed to have some fun with the water they used in the showers. It was a cheap thrill at the time but manpulating that much water took a lot of energy.

I yawn as I look around and see her. "Oh hello there. Do you know what time it is?" I ask her casually.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:04 pm

She glanced up a bit worried her heart skipping a beat expecting it to have been some vile monster. Instead she saw what appeared to have been a teacher; whom had skipped work she laughed slightly to herself as she glanced out the slits on the walls at the sky as best she could from her position.
"I'd have to say, seven maybe eight at night."
She then broke a bit of chocolate from her bar and tossed into the air skillfully catching it between her teeth she looked to the rest of the bar and threw it towards the teacher.
"Catch."
She spoke slyly as she picked up her sketchpad and a single art pencil she began to sketch another image. she decided to speak to the young looking man again as she drew.
"Not sure I'm in any of your classes... but, I guess since we're sharing the room for the moment. I'm Karissa."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:17 pm

"Wow, that late, that powerful nap then." I tell her with another yawn my eyes closed as she throws the candy bar at me. As it nears me my hand goes down quickly and snatches it. I look back up at her. "Thanks Karissa and I'm only a sub here so it's not suprising you haven't seen me. I also Tutor students in various subjects, my name is Keemari and it's a pleasure to meet you." I tell her with a slight bow of my head before taking a bite of the choclate as I watch her pick up the note pad. "Going for an Art major?" I ask her as I move a little closer to her so I can see her work.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:26 pm

She shook her head as she continued her drawing, it was yet another interpretation of the werewolf. slender yet muscular more like a human than a wolf; it's body coated in what was shaping up to be fur it's legs were wolf-like but, beyond that it just seemed unique.
"Nah; I'm actually working on an English major... I was always told any formal art teaching might ruin my style... nice senses by the way."
She took a deep breath of the cold air that was slowly making it's way into the room.
"Ever notice how in lust all the students sound at night?"
She asked not remembering most of her attacks at this point thanks to her own mind only of course the first one she had experienced remained.. As far as she allowed herself to know she had escaped the monster back home and the girls here... well they were just sluts.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:37 pm

"Hmmm, yes I have... my opinion is that it's all well and good to have a relationship, but some control is required. It's natural for humans to seek out someone they can trust, be happy with, it's just not about the pleasure some of these girls seem to indulge themselves in. I must say though your ears are quite senstive if you can hear enough of them to break your concentration my dear girl you have very senstive ears." I tell her as I moved right next to her and looked at what she was drawing... sort of liked like me in my real form not quite.

"You sure your not getting a minor in Art so you can draw your nice wolves?" I ask her.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 pm

Karissa thought for a moment; perhaps it was a good idea.
She nodded slightly.
"I hadn't had a minor actually; I guess It couldn't hurt to see how the professionals do it. and thanks by the way, most people just think I'm weird for trying to bring out the tortured unloved soul behind the transformation into my werewolves.. kind of a romantic outlet I guess..."
She put a few more touches onto the image deeper eyes, the claws themselves and a bit of a snarl on it's muzzle.
"And, ya know I guess I do have sensitive ears... I've never really heard anyone else complain about it enough to risk punishment by being out of my dorm so late just to get quiet."
He's such a nice person... wish he was one of my full time teachers rather than those damned perverts and hags.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:59 am

"You seem to think like me a bit, I've often wondered that some creatures of human myth... were they really as bad as they are made out, perhaps the werewolf was merely feared and is only like the wolf of today that hunts and stays away from humans, perhaps this poor creature merely wanted to belong but was scorned by humans hunted by them." I tell her as I brush my finger tips over her drawing.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:32 pm

She thought his words were beautiful, unique and surprisingly romantic, she stared at him thinking he might just be trying to seduce her though a sudden thought crossed her mind when she had organized his words.
"Why'd you say 'human' myth..."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:01 am

My eyes immediatly tear away from the drawing as I stare deep into her eyes. I then smile widely. "My, you are much smater then most students here to pick up on that, I often give hints away and they never pick up on them until I show my real self, I find humans to be terrible prejudice filled creatures, judging everything by appearance or by one creatures actions. Like right now, I sense your fear of me, a monster." I tell her as I drop the human form since she caught onto me, not even trying to hide what I said.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:19 am

Her 'fear' turned a bit more into surprise and curiosity when the 'substitute teacher' had shifted into a form similar to her own drawings.
"Yeah... you're right on that... I guess most of my kind are horrible prejudice things... trust me I know just as well as you...I was an outcast from society just because I could make liquid do things just by thinking about it..."
She paused recalling every person who had turned on her in a few seconds she sighed at that.
"As for me being afraid of you... well... it's not for the same reason you might think..."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:42 am

"Oh but it is, your afarid of me because of my gender or race, I'm a monster man so I must be bad, I plan to rape you, hurt you, defile you, that is what I plan to do, I can see those thoughts or ones like that going through your mind." I tell her as I had her bio and knew about her fears a bit and how a monster from here did that to her.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 am

She pushed herself a bit away from him though only to stand up and return to where she had been.
"If you can read my mind... and can see I'm afraid... see I'm terrified... why don't I run or scream?"
She asked curious for a response.
"Were you making your intentions clear or just mocking me?"
She forced at the end a single clawed finger sat at Keemari's chin.
"You should know I wasn't lying when I spoke about my thoughts on the werewolf... but, if you really do plan to ravage me and you weren't mocking me... I'm not just going to let you even if we're in a sense kindred spirits..."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:16 am

"I was not mocking you, nor can I read your mind I merely know what I know from being part of the faculity here and what I obsever. You are afarid, but something else is there in your eyes, something more powerful then that fear. Something I have not seen in a human before and you said it yourself, kindred spirits. I have no intention of ravaging you unless you gave me a reason to subject you to that torture in your mind." I tell her.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:20 am

"I understand oh so well what it feels like to be seen as a freak or monster... being greeted only by stares of terror... distrust and hatred. being assaulted when you've done nothing wrong..."
She dropped her defenses and slumped to the ground with her knees keld in her arms her hair laying flat on the ground behind her a single tear falling from the eyes that so hard tried to prevent it.
"I've never cried in front of someone before... I'm supposed to be a strong unbreakable thief..."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next