View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Running Laps (Siferus) 

Post Re: Running Laps (Siferus)
Let you go? We haven't even started the fun yet. Siferus smirked, massaging her breasts more firmly. Her nipples looked delicious to him, so he bent down and with the tip of his tongue flicked her right nipple. He kept his mouth as far from her skin as possible, not wanting to make her think he is trying to eat her.

Siferus pulled Bala closer to him, her naked body beginning to press against his own. Bala would feel something pressing on her right thigh. When she looked down, she would see the beasts huge shaft, waiting to penetrate her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Bala tried to avoid his tongue. But with all her limbs bound by tendrils, she couldn't twist far enough. The increased massaging felt wonderful. And when tongue met nipple, she let out a moan of pleasure.

"What's happening to me? Aphrodisiacs don't exist", she said in nothing more than a confused whisper. She looked down to see his huge shaft against her thigh. She was both terrified of it and hungry for it. All she could say was a very weak, "please". Although even she didn't know what she was begging for - freedom or ecstasy.

(I'm sorry for the delay. We just got the computer back up (mostly) today.)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 am

Siferus chuckled at Bala's reaction to the shaft pressing at her leg. She looked torn between wanting it and wanting to escape it. The choice would be made very soon...by her own body. Siferus reached with another tendril and began to once again tease her slit with the tip of the tendril, never once letting it enter her. It just prodded itself against the entrance to her tight cunt and teased it, letting the anticipation build.

What's wrong? You look like you might be getting turned on. Does this type of treatment get you horny?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:53 pm

"No! It doesn't! I... uh I...", was all she managed to say before another moan escaped her lips. Bala was confused. This thing was taking her against her will and she was enjoying it. She strained at her bindings again, though not as strongly as she had before. She began to look at its cock hungrily.

The thing's venom had taken control of her mind now. The tendril at her breasts and the one at her slit were driving her wild. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew what she wanted. And the part of her that did had taken over. She looked at Siferus with a look of desperation in her eyes. "More", was all she managed to say before she let out yet another moan.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

More was all this girl could say to all of his teasing and tormenting of her body. His drug had taken full hold on her body and she was staring at his cock with an unmistakable desire.

The tendril teasing her netherlips slithered inside of her and began to slide in and out of her slowly, wanting to make sure she was good and prepared for what was going into her soon enough.

Just imagine how much better it'll feel when I put my cock in there, miss... He said, trying to plant even more seeds of desire and lust into her mind. Juices trailed from her soaked cunt and onto the tendril that had begun to violate her. The tendrils at her breasts began to squeeze a little tighter, but still not enough to cause any pain.

Is this what you meant by more?

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 am

"Bala. My name is Bala", as she said this she threw her head back and moaned again. While in this position, Siferus could clearly see her necklace which read "RINA".

Bala did imagine how it would feel when his cock entered her. She leaned forward again, lust all over her face, and looked at his cock. "Yes. I want more." While she said that, somewhere deep inside her, Bala screamed in terror. But with his venom coursing through her veins, she instead said, "I want your cock in me. Please."

=========+=====

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 am

"I want your cock in me. Please." The exotic woman pleaded of Siferus.

Siferus was more than happy to oblige. He lifted Bala's hips to a perfect angle before pulling her closer to the giant shaft. The tip of his cock prodded gently against her slit, only to tease her for a few moments before he began to slowly push the entire length of his meat into her waiting cunt. Her juices trickled down the length of his cock as more of it continued to force it's way into her. Bala could feel herself stretching to accommodate the cock. It was a gentle stretch, not in anyway painful to the beautiful girl. The water from the shower continued to flow. This gave Siferus an idea. Siferus turned and positioned himself to hold Bala's body in the streams of warm water that flowed from the shower head. Little streams of water splashed against her already warm body, providing stimulation to her already hardened nipples.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

It seemed to take the monster forever to give the venom controled Bala what she wanted. She squirmed, trying to force the issue. But she was too well restrained. When he did enter her, she let out a moan of pleasure. She didn't even mind the stretching. It seemed to add to her enjoyment.

When he maneuvered her under the stream, she at first tried to block the water with her hands. She couldn't free herself of his tendrils though. It only took a few moments - but the advantage of the water cascading onto her breasts soon became apparent. Her moan gained volume as she arched her back to better position her breasts in the stream.

(OOC: I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply. Life has become very hectic lately. I don't know how much longer that I'll be slower than usual. Please be patient with me.)

=========+=====

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am

Siferus continued his assualt on the young Bala's cunt, ramming his cock into her time and again, hitting the tip of the young woman's cervix repeatedly. A Tendril began to prod at her tight rear entrance, seeking access, or maybe just teasing a little bit as it prodded itself against her tight little asshole. The tendrils playing with her breasts continued to flick at her hardened nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through her restrained body. Siferus could notice her struggles getting weaker. She was almost fully controlled by his venom.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Bala moaned with each thrust deep inside her. Siferus was giving her just what her drug controlled body wanted. She aided each thrust by shifting her hips in time with his thrusts. She arched her back even more as she became lost in the wonderful sensations.

Then her eyes opened wide and her bound hands try to grab at the tendril at her rear. "NO!", she cried out. Bala began pleading, "please not there. I'll do anything. But please not there." Even as she pleaded with him, her resolve began to falter as the effects of the monster's venom and actions drove her ever more wild with lust.

=========+=====

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:04 am

please not there. I'll do anything. But please not there. He heard the young woman scream. Siferus decided that keeping his captive happy makes for better sex, so the tendril pulled away from her beautifully rounded ass...for now. Instead that tendril would find it's way closer to her mouth, pushing gently against her lips, seeking to get in as the gargantuan phallus rammed into her cunt continually.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:10 am

Bala felt relief as the tendril moved away from her bottom. And she also felt... was it regret? She would have pondered the thought some more, but the monster's insecent thrusting, playing with her breasts, and venom made it hard for her to think. When his tendril reached her lips, she closed them tightly. But the thought of where it had been and where it might return forced her to allow the vile appendage access.

She opened her mouth and the tendril slipped in. Her moans, which had been muffled by a closed mouth, were now quieted by the invading tendril. Despite its foul taste, his venom so consumed her that Bala's tongue moved to cradle and play with the offending tendril. Her moans gained strength and volume as his three way assault on her body continued.

=========+=====

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

(I'm sorry I am taking so long with my posts. I've been very busy lately and I don't see things calming down soon, but I will try to do better about getting posts up.)

Siferus only smiled as she allowed the tendril to invade her mouth, thrusting against her tongue ever so slightly, knowing it would be pleasurable to her soon enough. The humongous cock continued to plummet inside of Bala, every thrust touching her cervix gently as his tongue continued to swirl around her nipples, faster and slower, making sure to change fast and often, letting her feel varying degrees of pleasure from her body.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:32 pm

(That's ok. I don't have any right to complain about slow responses. :))

Bala's mind reeled at the creature's three pronged assault on her body. She couldn't understand how being raped by such a hideous creature could feel so wonderful. As his venom, a fourth prong to be sure, strengthened its grip on her, she began to enjoy his actions more and more. She even began to actively "service" the tendril in her mouth. And each time his tongue slowed on her nipple, she voiced a tendril-muffled complaint and thrust her chest more towards his tongue as her way of telling him to pick up the pace.

=========+=====

Mon May 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Siferus understood what she meant when he heard her muffled cries and noticed her chest pushing toward his tongue. She made it clear that she wanted him to go faster.

She was obviously no longer set on getting away, so Siferus let the muscles in the tendrils relax, letting Bala move her arms and legs. His pace quickened in every respect, his tongue swirling around her nipple faster. The tendril in her mouth sped up as well, but still keeping in sync with his cock, which sped up as well.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next