View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sarah Lang and the Exile (For Rukia ) 

Post Sarah Lang and the Exile (For Rukia )
As Sarah Lang is in to the lockerroom for the night after a workout with a few fellow students she relaxes for abit before undressing to hit the showers or even return to her dorm .One of the topics the others talked about was trying to tease the few men on the island .
As Sarah just listens to the chattering she starts to doze off alittle .Such boring talk from the girls .But the Exile gad seen the beatiful sarah Lang in both of his forms and he desired to have this prize tonight .The Exile would dim the lights as the other students leave true he could assault all of them but that could cause trouble for him .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Sarah Lang and the Exile (For Rukia )
Sarah shifted slightly, before letting her eyes drift open. Her sky-blue irises looked back and forth while blinking, letting her eyes adjust to the semi-darkness. She had dozed off. " The other students must have left already. Stupid girls talk too much I swear. " She would say to herself. Standing up, she would stretch, causing her shirt to come up from her skirt and reveal her belly button. With that, she turned, letting her light brown hair flail about her shoulders.

She wore the basic school uniform, though tailored to her liking obviously, but at the moment she was heading towards the showers a few feet away, she wanted to relax a bit more before heading back to her dorm.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 pm

As Sarah undress the Exile watched with his cold onxy eyes that was filling with desire that Sarah would feed that fire .He starts to follow Sarah to the showers moving into the darkness using that jetblack skin of his to the best advantage to get to Sarah .
About ten feet away from the showers Sarah would trip one of the benches used by the students and that some of the girls moved around in the dark as a prank on her .When Sarah is lying on the bench her arms over on the sides and her facedown on the bench .Her lovely buttocks waving in the air like in a adult move .The Exile would get behind her .
his powerful frame pressed against her buttocks as his strong powerful hands fondle her large breasts .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

" OOF! " She grunted as she fell over the bench.. She was able to keep her face from hitting anything, though, thanks to her quick reaction, but she was still bent over the blasted thing. " Damn them! I'll show them what happens when you pick on a new student.." She said outloud, her voice frusterated and devious. Before she could get back up, though, she immidetly felt a presence against her rear, before powerful hands grasped her large breasts.

" Waa.." She began to say. " What the HELL! Get off me you pervert! " She yelled, and started to flail. She couldn't see who it was because of the darkness, plus, she couldn't turn around.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Sarah flays but her blow miss due to not getting a good bead on her attacker .The Exile would use one hand and force Sarah's head to remain still she could tell the strenght in this person was powerful "I would advice that you stop thrasing about I am quite strong and I could by accident snap your beatiful slender neck ''said the Exile .
Sarah could not tell if it was a man or a monster but could tell what it wanted .The Exile using his free hand would lower his pants Sarah would feel the pants touch her tights and then her calves as they dropped and as the touch her feet the Exile moves to make sure if he is surprised by anything that he would not get taggled up .
Sarah would feel a massive cock rub against her buttocks it is 12" and is very thick as it swells if being so close to her .The thickness reminds Sarah of a can of soda .The Exile would then use his free hand to lift her slightly as Sarah feels this monstersized cock rubbing against her shaved vagina .This makes the Exile more aroused that she is shaved .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:13 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah was being completely dominated, which in turn began to turn her on, but this was obviously a male - No female was this strong. She disliked men for what they had done to her in the past, but at the moment she had no alternative. When she heard his voice, she sighed explosively and stopped squirming. Before long she could feel something very large, and very hard against her ass, but before she could say anything she was lifted up, and immidetly felt it against her lower lips.

" Please don't do what I think you're about to do.." She whimpered "I'll do anything but that.."

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 pm

The Exile would still rub his massive throbbing cock against her cleanshaved vagina .Sarah could tell this was a turn on for her attacker .The hand pinning her head would not reslease it's grip on her light brown locks .The Exile moves Sarah as she is now in on her knees .
As the rubs contiues Sarah hears "And what would you do for me instead then ?" in a low lustful tone .
The cock moves more against her lower lips then .The free hand caress her mounds and squeeze her nipples .As rakes his teeth on Sarah's slender neck .This action causes goosebumps to appear on her neck .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile YIM

Her body was warm now, enjoying the pleasure it was recieving. Sarah couldn't move, she thought, and this furthered her turned on state because of dominance. She winced, closing her eyes, even though it was dark anyway. "You.. can use my breasts and my mouth.. anything, but not there." She replied submisivly, obviously talking about her lower entrance.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 pm

The Exile was startled by this action he had figure Sarah would fight him but a offer to give oral sex and letting him use her large beatiful breasts was interesting s well but he could always get her hot and rape her in he lower area perhaps she was a virgin .The Exile 's cock swells up more at this thought .
The Exile would use his grip on Sarah's hair to have her knee before his erect cock "Alright but I love a good long deepthroat is my favortive "said Exile .His free hand would fondle her breasts still .The Exile was enjoying showing dominance over this lovely flower of a womankind .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile YIM

Now that she was turned around she could make out his figure somewhat through the darkness, and now that she was knelt down infront of him she could see just how large his cock was. It was indeed huge, and she knew she couldn't fit it into her mouth, let alone wrap her lips around the entire thing. Sighing and closing her eyes again, she raised her hands before opening them, and placed both of them againt the shaft of his cock. Slowly she began to run them up and down, rubbing them as she did so, before she leaned in and placed a kiss against it's massive head, licking at it, before suckling upon the very tip.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm

The Exile's grip on Sarah's light brown hair remains .He strokes her neck as she suckles the tip of his cock .A small pearl colored cum would appear would the head as Sarah kissed it .
The Exile would state "I love how your vagina felt against my cock .And you being cleanshaven is very senusal as well .(pause as Sarah suckles )Are you a virgin ?"the shaft is swollen so hard in her mouth .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

She noted the precum that had developed on the tip of his cock, but merely kissed it away before suckling onto it again, all the while her two hands continued to stroke his shaft up and down. She would lick it, however, before replying lowly "I.. am far from a virgin. Bad history. " She simply replied, and latched her lips against the head of his cock again. She was deeply turned on now, obviously showing her willingness, but she still fought it back somewhat

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm

The Exile would then think "No doubt raped another monster ."
The hand holding Sarah's hair would tighten the grip as she feels the show of control over her .The other hand would stroke and touchkiss her cheeks as Sarah licks the head .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

She remained there, knelt down onto the tile floor of the gyms showers, giving this thing head and whatever else in the hopes it wouldn't do anything to her in her lower area. She was indeed turned on, and began to lose control over it. She continued kissing the tip of his cock, before suckling upon his head for a length of time, lathering away the precum he kept generating.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:25 pm

The Exile would tell Sarah "I take it I am to large for your beatiful mouth to have you deepthroat me ?".The hand grips Sarah's hair a quick tug to show that he was in control .The other hand squeeze her left breast hard "It feels so good " thought Sarah .
"Then use those lovely mounds so I will cum over them ?"states the Exile .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next