View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Nice Swim (for Karissa and any other students) 

Post A Nice Swim (for Karissa and any other students)
Cukoo rarely ventured onto land for his prey. Water was his true environment, and he could rarely stay on dry land for long. Therefore, he made note of the locations of any small bodies of water located around the island. On this day, he sat at the bottom of a pool, watching and waiting for anyone who might decide on going for a swim on this hot day. His large, blobbish form was motionless at the deepest end of the pool, with his body cloaked as clear as the water he lay in.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:16 am

It had been a hot day the sweat dripped from karissa's brow and her hair was shining with it as well. she had entered the pool and found it empty she glanced into it and shrugged dangling her feet into it calmly. she pulled them out and glanced around. there was no one here. She grinned and pulled off her skirt and blouse stretching in just her bra and panties then she removed the bra and pulled a one piece school suit from her bag and slipped it on over her white cotton panties. the suit was tight and awkward as she dove into the relaxing pool her claws and gloves still on as she swam through the water, her nipples were hard but, the padding of the suit kept this out of view.
they sure keep this water nice...

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:10 am

Cukoo suddenly sensed movement in the water. Over his head, he saw a lovely young woman swimming above him, her slender and smooth form creating ripples off her body. As he watched her, his massive form began to move slowly through the bottom of the pool. Cukoo knew that as soon as part of his body broke the surface of the water, he would no longer be invisible to her, so he would have to be in perfect position as to allow him to stay invisible to the longest period of time. His blobbish body crept slowly into the deepest part of the pool, watching and waiting for the young girl to move.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:20 am

Karissa squirmed slightly before muttering obscenities.
"Damn it when they said these suits were tight they weren't kidding!"
She shouted her clawed hand pulled at the suit in an attempt to adjust and accidentally tore right through it.
"and they're made like crap!"
She shouted as the tear stretched until it was torn in half. She sighed shrugging slightly ripping the remained off herself and swam in just her now translucent white panties her womanhood showing through quite well with her multi-colored pubic hair.
"Much better..."
She sighed blushing slightly as she glanced at the bottom of the pool; she could have sworn she felt the water churn slightly more than it should have.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:29 am

Cukoo laughed to himself a little. It seemed as though this girl was losing clothing by the minute. As he glared up through the water, he could see the girl's small sex through her wet panties. The sight of it almost made him move from his spot and attack her, but he held his ground. He would wait until she was directly above him in the deep end, then he would begin to feed.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:37 am

Karissa shivered at the touch of the water against her mostly bare form before finally she glanced at the door. It had begun to rain and ow there was almost no one around. She turned onto her back and touched her crotch for a moment her hand lingering before sneaking under the waistband to her panties.
"This is just so wrong..."
She told herself with her usual cheshire smile across her face as she teased herself. drifting into the deepest end of the pool.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 am

As the young girl drifted slowly above him, Cukoo was just about to make his move, when he noticed that she had become to play with herself. He stopped and took pause for a moment. This would make things slightly easier for him later. If she was when he attacked her, it would allow him to make her reach her orgasmic state easier. This would allow him to absorb the fluids he required to travel on dry land when he needed to. He watched as the slender girl moved her hands around her body as his invisible, blobbish form crept up under her.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:03 am

-As I look at the unknowing girl, wondering how she was able to over look the fact i am by the board on the far end of the pool, i shrug at her quickly unclothed and reclothed state. I stretched my arms high above my head as the blood red speedo brand onepiece swimsuit i have on stretches to show my curves. I breathe deeply and begin to bounce on my toes, counting mentally. 1...2...3...As I hit three, I swing my arm in a circle, and let the upward ending motion throw my body to the sky as I do a 2 1/2 inward flip towards the board, hitting the water like a small pbble with even less of a ripple, my training from school coming back to me like riding a bicycle. As I sink to the bottom of the pool, i sit there, counting my heart beats....1....5.....40...145...I hold my reathe for a good 3 minutes without trying as my lungs start to strain as I let myself slowly black out, my mind concentrating too hard on my heart beats as I suddenly begin to float upwards now unconsious, making a noise that can just barely be heard by those near me. Anyone who did see my body there would likely notice my cat ears and tail, both which were water proof material that somehow never lost its form. The first thought was how could i even dive so well with these on. Unbeknownst tomost people, i had been wearing the tail and such for long enough that I felt nearly naked with out them on me at almost all times-

(sorry if i ramble a bit, getting back into my groove ,lol)

Edit: (oops... Im gonna do this rp still, but I went to wrong section for mine, lol)

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

She wasn't doing it too hard, more of a way to relax herself though the thought of someone coming in an catching her caused her to shiver with conflicting emotion. on one hand she was fearful of being caught this same fear excited her beyond what words could equal.
She shifted herself a few times, the water warming slightly around her with her juices vanishing in the clear waters of the pool.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:16 am

(OOC - Hey Karissa, I invited her, hope you don't mind)

Suddenly, Cukoo sensed another girl near the pool. His eyes shfited behind him, seeing the young beauty jumping into the pool. He watched the new girl sink to the bottom and lay there for a while until she passed out and float back up to the top. He was confused as to why the girl would purposely make herself pass out, but he decided he would watch a little while longer, to see if the two girls would encounter each other.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:26 am

((not at all, though this is going to be awkward))

Last edited by Karissa on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:36 am

(Glub-glub... :roll: :wink: i should ask next time)

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

((No no, it's just going to be more fun to write.))

She nearly screamed swhen she noticed the other girl floating on the water her hand darted in front of her and her body into a regular position on her stomach. She swam forward over to the other girl to notice she wasn't completely conscious. She shook her lightly worried she helped keep her afloat.
"Hey? You alright?"
She had forgotten her state of near nudity in an urge to help this girl she didn't know. She wasn't sure what had happened and examined her head for any wounds before a small orb of water lifted out and splashed against her face. she doubted it would work and hadn't known why she tried it but, either way it was better than slapping her.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:48 am

(OOC - Haha, it's ok, I think I can manage you both.)

Cukoo watched as the first girl he spotted attempted to help the second girl. Slowly, he shifted his blobbish form underneath the two girls. He noticed that the second girl was still passed out, so he would wait a little longer. The girl would do him no good unless she was awake and able to give the juices he longed for.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 am

(we get lubricated well enough in sleep too. :wink:)

-Between the shaking and the water hitting me, I squeek in a very unlike me way and try to sit up in the water, almost taking it into my system-

╘Eh?!...Baka..╘ - I forget my english as I look to the other girl, embarassed at my own reaction, calling myself an idiot a couple of times before I smile at her-

"Thank you very much for saving me. I'm afraid that this has happened a couple of times before. I just start concentrating to hard in the water and..." -I begin to lightly blush as I realize just how much i appreciate her saving me. I cant help but look down at her near nude state, although I try not to look, my eyes cant help themselves, the betraying bastards.-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next