View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Showering After Class (Antarax) 

Post Showering After Class (Antarax)
Sachi walked into the locker room, stripping off her sweaty clothing and went over to one of the small shower stalls. She was tired and was eager to wash off and go to bed. Steam quickly filled the empty locker room as Sachi turned on the hot water, washing all the sweat off her body. The feeling of the hot water on her body was so relaxing.

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 am

Post Re: Showering After Class (Antarax)
Antarax was using his true form to travel through the school's water pipes. He had been following this girl, this 'Nakamura Sachi.' And finally he has her. It was getting late and the locker room must be empty by now. The water in the next stall turned on, but Sachi wasn't able to notice it because it hard to tell to which shower head it was. When Antarax was fully transformed into his humanoid form, he quietly locked all the doors in the locker room. After making sure no one can get in or out, Antarax slowly walked over and said, "Mind if I join you dear?"

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:34 am

Sachi jumped, nearly slipping, alarmed by the voice coming from outside the stall. The voice was coming from a male, and it was inside her head. Perhaps she was imagining things? Narrowing her eyes to see through the mist, Sachi said, "Who is there?"

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 am

"Just a lonely alien with a important mission," Antarax replied to his question. He walked to the door and tore it down without using much strength. The steam was strong, but with his vision Antarax can see clearly inside. He waved a hand and the steam cleared, allowing Sachi to see the alien. He studied her naked body and decided he had made the right choice. She would make a perfect host for his eggs.

"My, my Sachi.You have a nice body," he said, toying with her mind.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 am

Slowly the source of the voice began to reveal itself. To Sachi's horror it was a giant alien, with gray skin and gold armor. She move back, her back touching the cold walls. "Get away from me!" she said.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 am

Antarax walked up to her and placed his hand on her neck, pinning her against the wall. "Don't try anything stupid dear. I would hate to leave an ugly mark on that soft skin of yours," Antarax said while his other hand traveled down her neck towards her breast, enjoying her soft flesh.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 am

Sachi felt her body tighten as the monster's hand began moving around her body. She let out a soft moan as the monster began squeezing her breast and nipples. The monster was so big that he blocked the only way leading out, causing Sachi to be trapped in here. Even if she made it out, he probably had locked all the doors.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

Antarax played with breasts for awhile, then traveled down in between her thighs. He felt her thighs close around his hand, but he nevertheless began rubbing her clitoris. He used his other hand to release parts of his armor, revealing his erected penis.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Sachi let out a small moan as the alien began playing with her most sensitive part. Moments later she felt juices began flowing from her lips as her body began responding to his touches. "P-please stop," she whispered to him, squeezing her eyes shut.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:30 am

Antarax continued to rub her clit until her pussy was getting wet. Then he slipped his index and middle finger into her, pumping both his digits in her tight pussy. His four tentacles shot out of his back and two of them squeezed her breasts while the other two rubbed her nipples. "Enjoy it dear," he said as he pumped faster.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 am

"Ohhhh," Sachi moaned as the creature began pumping her with his fingers. The tentacles were stimulating her breasts and Sachi felt her nipples grow harder. There was an intense amount of pleasure building up insider her and Sachi knew if he kept going like this she would cum. "N-no...p-please d-do-don't make m-m-me," she moaned softly.

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]