View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Late Run (Raven) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post A Late Run (Raven)
Classes had ended hours ago, and the track was officially supposed to be closed for the night. The area hadn't been locked, however, and any student who wanted to could easily get in. This wasn't an unusual occurrence at Shokushu; only places where items that were likely to be dangerous to the island's guests were stored were regularly secured to keep unauthorized students out. Other places were often left open to allow unwary students to trap themselves.

Kakumaoh had noticed one girl that he was interested in enter the track not long ago, in fact. While he'd planned on watching her for a few more days before taking her, this opportunity was too good to pass up. Besides, the administration went to so much work to set up situations like this; it would be impolite not to take advantage of their efforts.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Post Re: A Late Run (Raven)
The day had been quiet and rather uneventful for her as she spent her first day in classes. Completely calm & quiet not even a single girl trying to hit on her. she had returned to her dorm for a time to gather another set of clothing, a pair of shorts over tights a change of panties and bra and a few added shirts for the cool evening; finally as few of Zilva's little 'bombs' which she had been given free range to use.

She took her book as usual to the track after hours entering calmly looking around as the book floated infront of her on fifth and sixth pages; minor physical augmentation spells.

"Lets start with speed and endurance."
she said to herself simply not knowing she was being wathced.

((make sure to make it nice and detailed hen you start damaging clothes if/when you do... oh and no need to go right to it of course))

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 pm

The floating book gave him pause for a moment; it seemed the girl was a mage of some sort. While he knew that the island's inhibitors would restrict her power enough that she wouldn't be a threat to him, he'd had some bad experiences with wizards in the past and so was generally wary around them.

He quickly reassured himself, however. Even if the inhibitors hadn't been there, she didn't look old enough to be that skilled yet; not unless she'd either been studying most of her life or was a naturally quick study at it. The former seemed unlikely; that type tended to spend most of their time in study and generally weren't in that good shape physically.

Definitely not the case with her, he thought, admiring her figure from his hiding place.

Still, it wasn't impossible, and she might be a natural. It might be best to watch her for a bit longer. If the book was a spellbook, then her actions could give him a hint of her skill level; it would depend on if she cast any spells and if he could tell how difficult they were.

Character listing

Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Her book & spells were unique; even the beginner spells were intermediate in the books of most humans; this book wasn't like humans in one other way and as Raven cast her spell something interesting the demon would see; the mana for the spell didn't come from her, it came from various life on the island... including himself just a small amount of course; not enough to be missed; had it not been for the inhibitors she'd certainly be a threat however with the inhibitors she might just manage to be a bit of an annoyance between the time he struck and the time in which she began to lose her clothing.

She was certainly running a deal faster after she cast the spells and seemed to not have issue with it nolt even a little panting from the speed.

"hmm not bad at all, kind of fun!"

she laughed to herself softly not knowing the coming danger...

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Kakumaoh couldn't actually see mana, so he didn't realize that the girl wasn't drawing from her internal reserves. He could deduce what the spells she'd cast did, and he had some idea of the general difficulty of that type of magic. Judging by the ease she'd cast the spells with, she was more skilled than he'd expected. He was still certain that she wouldn't be able to throw around any spells that could harm him.

As she rounded a corner, he stepped out of his hiding place and onto the track in front of her. His three red eyes glinted in the dying light, a nasty grin spread across his lupine face, and his loincloth did little to hide his aroused state. He had also positioned himself so that he was between her and the nearest exit.

"Hello." He reached out with one arm to try to grab her shoulder. "I don't suppose you'll do this the easy way," he leered.

Character listing

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 am

Her eyes went a little wide as she stumbled back three or four steps looking at the immense beast before her. she first wondered where it had come from then what it was; her book was quick to respond to this turning to the very back and a blank page that quickly filled with information including a picture of whatever this creature was.

she looked over the name for a moment finding the mix of heiroglyphs from various cultures and some various runes impossible to comprihend.

"Kakumaoh..."

she muttered as she errected a barrier around herself, a barrier he'd have a little annoyance breaking though nowhere near impossible or even too difficult; perhaps the quivalent of a human shattering thick glass with their fists.

"What do you mean do this the easy way!? what do you want me to do?"

along with his data the page listed appendix B; Summoning and sealing incantations which she'd quickly begin turning to not knowing that even if she had the right spell to send him back to whence he had come or to control him, on this island there was no way to gather the power needed to even control one of his grappling tentacle or banish a single horn.

Raven, magus of life

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 am

Kakumaoh blinked in surprise when the girl muttered his name; her book seemed to contain information he hadn't thought any human had recorded. He'd have to remember to investigate this at some point and see if it included anything dangerous or inconvenient to him. If it did, he'd have to make sure the book never left the island. That was for the future, however; the girl wasn't likely to leave the island for a few years, and the book was probably going to stay with her. He had other things he'd rather do right now.

His hand was stopped by her barrier before he could grab her. Impressive. Not many mages could put up a shield that quickly.

"What do you mean do this the easy way!? what do you want me to do?"

"I take it that you haven't met any of the island's other guests yet, then?" He began to move towards her. "It's quite simple. I'm going to have sex with you. You can make it easy on yourself or you can try to avoid it. I can tell you right now, however, that any resistance will be about as effective as that shield of yours." He stopped, almost up against the barrier, then struck it with both fists, shattering it. "I trust I make myself clear." He paused to give her a chance to answer, knowing that she might need a moment to recover; some shield spells could stun the caster if they were broken quite that suddenly.

Character listing

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm

She shivered slightly as she heard what she was being asked to do with this thing before her. she looked to the page of her book that it had mentioned before taking a breath quickly commiting the page to memory. she'd close the book and look at him seemingly not bothered by the shattering of her barrier; it wasn't attached to her in anyway.

"Emporer of the million worlds... Hinder this realm no more with your presence; Open oh portal return force him unto the waiting seat of his throne!"

After a short moment of gently gusting winds indeed a portal did open behind Kakumaoh and begin pulling however... it wasn't strong at all, he could easily resist it's pull with just his own body weight.

"uhm... this isn't working... why isn't it working?!"

she shouted backing up quickly with the power of her form spell still working her speed and endurance still increased for a time as she would run backwards away from the creature that threatened her virginity.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm

He snorted derisively at the portal she tried to use to banish him. "I told you that any efforts at resistance would be futile. All you're doing is making things harder for yourself." He advanced on the retreating girl, his arms blurring briefly and duplicating themselves.

Character listing

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:10 pm

"And what am I supposed to do?! just let you have sex with me?!"

Raven shouted as she moved quickly backwards looking again at that blank back page looking through her options as they dwindled trying a page at random she'd cast another spell; a teleportation spell... this one didn't work as it should have either only managing to teleport her sneakers into her dorm room.

Raven, magus of life

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 am

"That would make things easier for both of us," he said as he bounded towards her.

It took him a bit to notice the effect of her failed teleportation spell, and by the time he did, he was nearly on top of her. "I don't suppose you're going to cast another spell to finish stripping yourself, are you?" His voice was teasing, but there was a definite undercurrent of menace to it.

Character listing

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:07 pm

"Why not leave me alone?! I mean there are dozens of girls on this island if not hundreds! why go after somone plain like me?!"

she asked her book shaking slightly the pages turning toward raven once more turning on their own before she motioned toward the creature doing what the new page offered as she changed direction casting a flash of light; it wasn't as bright as the solar flare it was supposed to be but, still a flashlight bulb level as close as it had been cast would hurt the beings eyes enough for a moment for raven to run.

Raven, magus of life

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 am

"If I thought you were plain, I wouldn't have... Aaaggh!"

Kakumaoh's eyes naturally enhanced light to allow him to see in dark conditions; the sudden burst of light left him temporarily blinded. He could hear the girl trying to flee and charged in her general direction.

Unfortunately for her attempt to get away, his vision didn't take very long to recover enough for him to be able to see where she was. He caught up with her quickly and grabbed her with two hands while a third snatched the book out of the air. "I. have. had. enough!" he snarled, biting off each word in anger. "I gave you the chance to make this easy on yourself. No more!"

"First, this has to go," he said as he flung the book across the field. While he half expected it to come flying back sooner or later, he was sure that that would keep the annoying thing out of the way for long enough.

"Now," he growled as his free hands moved around to fondle her breasts through the multiple layers of clothing, "you'd better hope that you satisfy me very well. I intend to make this worth the trouble it took to catch you."

Character listing

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm

she winced slightly feeling the beast kneading at flesh through the several layers of cloth shortly after the book was tossed away; it didn't take the book more than a few moments to reappear beside raven's head and flip open to the page in back that said in a language kakumaoh would find familiar saying something in the realm of 'Fuck you' along with a few dozen insults aimed directly at his kind. apparently the book didn't like being thrown... and had a mind of it's own to some extent as odd things of the occult tended to do. Unfortunately the book could do little to help Raven as she was caught, the rules of a magus were quite clear on the front inside cover. 'A magus whom is captured is at the whim of his or her captor until released.' this was of course after the rule governing virginity.

"Please let me go! I don't want to go through this again!"

she begged remembering the previous time she lost her virginity... and the pain she endured.

Raven, magus of life

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 am

"Perhaps you should have thought of that before giving me quite so much trouble. Now, it's too late to expect mercy." The hands on her breasts took hold of her outermost shirts and tore them from neck down to waist. Feeling a third shirt under the ones he'd torn, the demon snarled. "However much you're wearing, it won't do more than slow me down. And add to the payment you owe me for being difficult."

Character listing

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next