View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Late Run (Raven) 

Post Re: A Late Run (Raven)
"Mercy?! you never even showed a hint that you'd show me mercy! first thing you said you wanted to do was rape me! how the heck was I supposed to respond???"

she sounded angry; or as angry as she could while she was completely terrified. as her first two layers tore she yelped at the surprising strength of the beast. her other layers remained in tact.

"Oh forgive me for getting dressed for my workout! Sorry I should have come naked..."

she glanced to the side in a bit of defiance at his threat.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Mercy?! you never even showed a hint that you'd show me mercy! first thing you said you wanted to do was rape me! how the heck was I supposed to respond???"

"I told you that you could make it easy on yourself or you could try to avoid it. I also told you that trying to avoid it was a hopeless effort. Given that, did you really expect I'd be as gentle with you if you tried to fight back?" 'Gentle' was, of course, a relative term, but Kakumaoh saw no value in using more force than necessary to get what he wanted.

As he spoke, his free hands took hold of her remaining shirts by the waist and began to tug.

"Oh forgive me for getting dressed for my workout! Sorry I should have come naked..."

There seemed to be somewhat less anger in his voice as he replied; his mood was easing again now that he was clearly in control of the situation. "That would have been easier on your wardrobe." With that, he pulled on her shirts, tearing them up the front and allowing them to fall open and expose her bra.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm

She yelped loudly as her shirts tore, bits of fabric fluttering to the ground before she shifted slightly chest still held in place by a thin lacy bra yet, no nipples could be seen through the material... an odd sigh given one could see the exact color of her chest along with a small birthmark.

she found out something about herself then, that she actually enjoyed the feeling of the cloth tearing, the bit's of frayed material at her skin though she didn't show it she did feel herself getting slightly aroused.

"Why me huh?! what the hell is so interesting about me that i get attacked twice?!"

Raven, magus of life

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

"I can't speak for the other one, but I found you attractive when I first saw you. And that," he pointed at the book floating nearby, "definitely makes you intriguing."

"However, enough talk. At the moment, my interests aren't in conversation." Saying that, two of his hands moved to her bra and began roughly pulling it apart, first breaking the shoulder straps, then tearing the cups apart.

Character listing

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

She winced softly feeling the elastic snap against her skin like a whip the skin it passed turning a deep red. her chest wasn't as large as many of the other students on the island so when the bra was gone her bosom only offered the barest of shifts though still one could see no nipples on her chest. good eyes would notice small seams around the area her nipples should be; she wore nipple covers it seemed to keep them unseen.

"Attractive... ugh it sounds so disgustingcoming from a monster..."

she groaned at the idea shaking her head.

"please can we talk more? It's much preferable for me compared to anything else."

her six or seven layers over her nethers kept her rather calm for now knowing it would take a little time for him to get through them all more than likely. ((try not to shred them all at once))

Raven, magus of life

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm

"You might find you'll enjoy this more if you stop resisting the inevitable." He looked at her chest and its apparent lack of nipples. "Hmm... That's odd..." He brought his face closer to her breasts, his hot breath playing over her as he took a better look. "Ah, I see. You really do overdo it trying to hide your body. Not that it matters much." He carefully removed the nipple covers. "That's better." One hand moved to fondle her breast while another slid down between her thighs, rubbing her cunt through her clothes. "How many layers will I have to deal with here, I wonder?"

(ooc: I'm assuming one pair of shorts, one pair of panties, and the other layers are tights. Correct?)

Character listing

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 pm

((alright here we go... Skirt then baggy shorts then tights then bicycle shorts then a tight bikini bottom then panties(more like another pair of shorts i'll send you a pic if you want) and then a sort of tape over her sex to keep anything from slipping and giving a 'toe'))

She grit her teeth slightly as the covers were removed revealing her small cherry blossom pink nipples. It was very uncomfortable honestly almost painful.
"How many layers... hrumph, who knows... hey question what would you do if you found a girl with a chasity belt?"
she taunted the creature now knowing she couldn't escape however that didn't stop her from shiting her chest sparadically to make his fondling just a little harder, not to say that it didn't feel good to some extent; she just hated it.

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 pm

"How many layers... hrumph, who knows... hey question what would you do if you found a girl with a chasity belt?"

"Oh, that wouldn't do more than slow me down a bit. I've dealt with a few knights in my time, and their armor didn't do anything to stop me." He was lying about how little inconvenience it would actually be; he hadn't destroyed the knights' armor so much as attacked in ways that the armor couldn't stop. He didn't want anyone getting clever ideas that would slow him down, however.

"Now, let's see how much you do have left on." He ran his tongue down the side of her neck and to her chest as the hand on her breast moved down to slit her skirt down the side. "That's one," he said as it fell to the ground before returning his tongue to playing across her nipple. Now that her chest was exposed, he was going to finish stripping her slowly while stimulating her. He'd see if he could drive her into a state of frustration from anticipating what he'd do once he got through her clothes.

Character listing

Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm

While raven was a little weak in some way physically and mentally, Sexual willpower wasn't one of them; after all she had gone years without giving into even the temptation of self-pleasure. the lick to her nipple fell on a deaf mind and seemingly deaf body. as her skirt drifted to the ground she grimaced at the thought. it seemed to her he was going to play with her now... keep her stripping slow just to taunt her.

She still thrashed about in his grip as best she was able with her arms and torso. her legs crossed in as close to a double helix as she could manage not wanting to make this easy on him.

Raven, magus of life

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 pm

"Still trying to be difficult, I see. Well, the harder you make this, the more you'll have to endure once I get through all of this." Several tentacles shot up, wrapping around her just below her breasts and pinning her arms to her sides. "There. Now I've got my hands free, I can deal with this little attempt to avoid the inevitable." His hands all worked to untangle her legs.

With his strength, the task took little time. Two of his hands remained on her thighs, holding them apart, while a third moved back up to fondle her breasts. The fourth, meanwhile, pulled down her shorts. "Two down. Looks like at least two more to go."

Character listing

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 pm

She huffed slightly as she looked to him thrashing stopped and she sighed weakly now hands held tight to her sides face held low now. as she pulled her legs apart so easily she whimpered.

"th...there's nothing else I can do... I can't fight like this..." she said hesitantly eyes closed a tear slipping down her cheek as his hand began to fondle her defenseless bosom kneading the flesh; though there wasn't as much as there was on some students, carefully eliciting a weak gasp of enjoyment.

"I...I...gi...give up..." she stammered now almost crying before the creature before her. "Is there anything i could do... anything at all that might get you to... consider... not going any further?"

Raven, magus of life

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

The girl had finally given up her struggles. Kakumaoh eased his grip slightly; he was confident that he now only needed to stop her getting loose, not stop her attempts at fighting back.

"Is there anything i could do... anything at all that might get you to... consider... not going any further?"

"If you think there is something, feel free to suggest it." He grinned evilly as he pulled her tights down. "It's unlikely to work, of course, but don't let that keep you from trying."

Character listing

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Raven thought for a time. she held her eyes closed for a moment as she felt her tights stripped to her ankles stopped by her shoes. A few moments passed before she'd finally speak.

"Would my assistance in bringing you intel on other girls perhaps make you stop? I'll even... I'll even let you have my mouth without protest if i must! as long as you don't remove the rest of my clothing!"

she begged now tears still flowing down her cheeks.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 am

He paused briefly, pretending to consider the offer, one hand 'coincidentally' coming to rest on her butt. "Hmmm... An interesting offer. However, I already have quite good intelligence sources." Even if I did manage to completely miss that annoying book of yours. "I doubt you could add much of interest about any of the other girls I'm interested in, and so many of you girls are desirable that I don't need help to find suitable partners I may have missed. Besides," he continued as he pulled down her bicycle shorts with a sharp tug, "It makes much more sense for me to hang on to you now I've got you than let you go and hope you find me someone better." He almost added, who I'm not already aware of, but decided not to. He'd found in the past that compliments, even implied, sometimes helped make the girls more agreeable; let her think he didn't think she'd be able to find anyone he'd like even better than her if she wanted.

Character listing

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 am

Raven grimaced slightly feeling her last halfway decent layer of clothing pulled from form. her legs bared her nethers hidden by two more layers, her slit by three. She looked to Kakumaoh for a moment now as her seemed to compliment her, this only brought more tears to her eyes.

"At least don't fucking lie to me if you're going to do this against my will! I know every single fucking girl in this school would be better than me both looks wise, will wise, intelligence wise and experience wise! just admit it already! You're only taking the ugliest girl in this university because I was here and stupid enough to be alone right?!"

She shouted through tears gritting her teeth.

"Just let me go! I'll use the book and bring you the best looking in the school! I'll even bring you the staff if you fucking want!"

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next