View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Old habits... (For Kanu) 

Post Old habits... (For Kanu)
This dusty, barely lit room might not be a palace fit for me, but it’s still a bit of an improvement, Hydra thought to himself, hiding in one of the old rooms of the school’s massive gymnasium complex. He had only just found out about the facility’s purpose and his literal free reign to explore things he’d only dreamt of for centuries with the student body. His ‘cape’ of tentacles literally quivered every once in a while with barely contained excitement, though so far his hunt had been fruitless.

Not exactly the type to barge into such a situation and ruin it for himself, Hydra had been waiting patiently, hoping that some unfortunate (and perhaps pretty) young thing would come near enough to the unused room to drag in unnoticed, or perhaps one of them would actually walk right in, though the layer of dust (which he had since swept off) on the few machines and athletic equipment scattered throughout the cell suggested differently. A bench press stood nearby, no bar cradled in its sockets. The bar itself lay nearby but it looked as though the weights themselves had been scavenged for some other purpose. Other, likely less useful things, were scattered around: jump ropes, rock climbing gear, a few basket balls that had long been flattened. The objects were a bit of a mystery to Hydra, who had never seen such things before. The weight bench interested him if only because it brought to mind a taste of home… and perhaps a use should he ever capture someone.

Clad in only his ankle length kilt, he approached the door again, peering outside as he heard some activity. It seemed class was getting out.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 am

Post Re: Old habits... (For Kanu)
Her gym class finishing, while the other girls had headed to the lockerrooms to shower and dress, she was left to clean up. Still dressed in the standard gym outfit , minus the white bra and panties since she liked wearing red so she refused to wear them, she walked the gym collecting all the stuff that was used in the class today. "I hate this outfit." Kanu said out loud, the shirt many sizes too small barely reaching the bottom of her ample bosom and the tight shorts wedged into the tight folds of her cunt and the crack of her ass. Everything collected into a bag she walked towards the older part of the gym complex, stepping quickly in order be done with this and out of this outfit. Throwing the bag into the currently used storage room, her back towards the room they put the unusable stuff in, unaware that she was being watched.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 am

Hydra peered through the cracked open door at the last young woman in the gym as she approached, one of his eyes practically glowing red from the darkness in anticipation. His wait had been worth it, it seemed. Though he didn’t entirely understand the attire these young women chose to wear, he could hardly complain. The demon’s eyes were drawn to her high cut top, barely doing anything to cover her large chest let alone the rest of her athletic form.

She looked to be in top shape and for a moment, it occurred to him that she might actually be a match for him if he were to simply try to drag her away. Time was of the essence, though, as she was nearly on top of him now. There was a time, in the past and in the future, most likely, that he would be calmer, more reserved perhaps even more human.

Now was not that time.

As she tossed the bag at the adjacent closet, he slowly pushed the door open enough to frame it with his massive body, looking once down the hall in each direction. With little more caution than that, he lanced an arm outwards at one of the student’s wrists, attempting to pull her off balance and throw her back into his hiding spot…

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 am

Her guard down at that moment Kanu fell backwards easily as something grabbed her wrist and pulled. Landing with her back against someone in the adjacent room, her shirt moving up a few inches in the fall, she said "Thanks for catching me." Not noticing the monsterous appearance of her savior she stayed pressed against him for a moment before moving a step forward.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 am

Hydra let out a grunt as she impacted off him, more out of surprise at how well his attack had worked than any actual physical harm. Already one of his tentacles flared to life at his back, reaching up and over both himself and the girl and snaking towards the door in front of them.

“Of course dear…” he began, making no attempt to disguise his very deep, male voice to her. Adrenaline, or at least what passed for it in his body, surged through him, his ancient thirst about to be sated after all these years. He could enjoy it a little, surely.

With surprising speed his tentacle lanced out, pushing the door closed with a loud slamming noise and cutting off her escape route. Though it was not locked, if she attempted to simply escape, he would surely have time to simply catch her and pull her back, he reasoned. More and more he felt like an animal, a predator not only stalking its prey but taking pleasure in the simple act of tormenting it. He would give her a chance to defend herself, he reasoned. To not would be simply… rude.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 am

Turning around slowly as the deep masculine voice rang out behind her, the door slamming closed behind her. "What the hell are you?" Kanu asked dropping into a fighting stance, her shirt moving up even more to reveal part of her luscious breasts and the lowered stance causing the tiny shorts to ride higher against her cunt, grinding against her sensitive clit as she watched him for any sudden movement.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:47 am

The demon had a hard time not laughing at the girl as she assumed a fighting stance, nearly stripping herself in the process as her already meager clothes rode up even more on her shapely body. “Young miss, I must wonder… do you dress like that on purpose? Are you hoping to meet and seduce someone? Or is that quite normal around here?” he leered. Of course it had been many years since he’d walked earth’s surface, and though this wasn’t really earth, the students didn’t seem to be aware. He had no idea what was considered fashionable in this day and age, and thus his question actually was a sort of inquiry, once you pushed past the mocking tone.

“But where are my manners… my name is Hydra dear.” He said, his voice tinged with hunger now, his amusement brought back in check by more basic needs. “I don’t suppose you’d care to give me your name, hrm?” He asked politely, though at the same time he lunged forward, using only his human limbs at first. Still, he was surprisingly fast for someone his size, extending a clawed hand to grasp at one of her wrists again…

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:34 am

"The school provides these clothes for our classes. I think the management finds it funny to give ones that are too small." Kanu said with an annoyed tone. "Hydra huh? A fitting name for a demon...." Kanu said trailing off as he quickly jumped forward snaring her wrist and pulling her towards him, the struggle causing her breasts to jiggle out of her shirt as she tried to escape from his iron grip.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:52 pm

“A reasonable story, though I would wonder why many of the other young women weren’t wearing such… undersized garments. Perhaps you have an alternative motive…” he laughed as he taunted her, his voice boisterous and deep, echoing in the deceptively deep storage area.

As his wrist pulled back, reeling her in, his other hand extended in a manner to catch the girl, letting her crash against his chest, her partially exposed breasts rubbing against his muscular chest as they smashed together. Instantly his other hand wrapped around her, locking her against him. It began to creep along her half naked torso, running a claw up the back of the top to split it slowly in two.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 am

"How should I know?! Maybe they got lucky and got a size that actually fit!" Kanu said angrily as she crashed against his chest. "Let me go!" she said, biting her lip as her sensitive breasts rubbed against his muscular chest while his hand wrapped around her. Locked against him she winced in realization of what was going to happen as his claw slowly slit the back of her top.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 am

“Indeed… such a foolish mistake. Perhaps if your clothes were damaged, they would be forced to give you a set that fit better, yes?” He teased as his claw ran up her back, cleaving the top in two. Without a second’s hesitation, he grabbed hold of one side and ripped forward, ripping the too-small athletic shirt from her completely.

He brought his hand back to her body after discarding the garment behind him, his clawed fingers wrapping about one heavy breast as if weighing the orb. “Ah… it’s been far too long.” He muttered, more to himself than to his captive, as he took in the sight of her body, growing more nude by the moment.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]