View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A second encounter (Thorak) 

Post A second encounter (Thorak)
Sneakers, once white but now green and soggy, hit the wet grass. Pia was starting to learn just how fast adrenaline could make her.
She could have stayed indoors, of course. She could have hid somewhere, or maybe have found an excuse to hang out with some other student, hoping that her stalker would not dare to attack her in front of a witness.
Yeah, or maybe he would take both of them.
Instead, Pia had chosen to try to act like normal, and now she had to flee.

She had known for a while that it would come to this. The creature had promised as much. It would return if it did not take. And it hadn't. It never would. Not if she could help it. Even if it meant another attack. Even if the monster killed her when it found out.

It had been watching her, she was sure. It had given her time to recover from their first encounter. She had guessed it would. She had been thinking of ways to avoid another encounter, but to no avail. Maybe it would have been otherwise if she could enlist the aid of someone else, but the creature had made that impossible. So she could not do much but to wait for their next rendevouz.

Until she one evening saw a large shape right outside her window, peering in. It had disappeared, withdrawn, perhaps to avoid being seen by someone else. But now she knew it was preparing for another attack.

And now the time had come. It was a late evening after a rainy day. The creature had found her on the short distance between the campus and the dorms. She had dropped her bag with her books and notes, turned and ran. She did not turn to see if it had taken chase, she just ran. Her raincoat was zipped open, and was flapping behind her.
Real considerate, Pia! Now it wont have to tear it open to get at me.
Her feet moved like drumsticks. She was running across a lawn between the school buildings, heading towards the gym building. It was a short sprint, but now it felt like an endless distance. Moisture was gathering at her glasses, making her vision dim.

If she could just reach that other building.. Other students could be there. Maybe the beast would back off. Maybe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A second encounter (Thorak)
Consider an engineer, living in a tropical delta with fertile and moist climate, let her be female, given the task to brace for a storm tide. She is given this task, because the last time, the flood had been devastating. No one expected the ocean to behave like that, the water had always been so calm and enticing, the engineer would have even thought “One day… on a very special day…I will go to the beach…

The black sand beach…Oh No… Oh No…

…and take a swim”. But then the beach had been coming to her. Hastily built sandwalls were the only protection, holding the flood for but a few minutes, exposing her to the forces of nature, when the first wall broke. But… the engineer learned: How to brace for such an assault. Dikes were built, not to let that happen again. They were reinforced by everything learned the last time, high and strong…

Well basically… this was another reason, why the creature was behind Pia again. It loved this allegory, it met the idea of an orgasm in such detail. Like a flood, wiping away everything reason has built. And now the dams were higher, protected her better, but trapped more water in the delta at the same time. When the dams would finally break… the first flood would barely seem like a storm in glass of water.

It was behind her, the low and slick sound of her steps in the moist grass… the surprisingly low sound of its steps… so close… so close. breathe… run…

How could something this big make so little noise?

Moist air was filling her lung with pinpricks, while she was running but not turning. But there was no time for convenience, she had to run. She had to control her fear to be a more effective sprinter…

“The knowledge about the identity of a pursuer is not worth the loss of moments, that comes with turning your head… Terry Pratchett. One guy whose brain I devoured loved his books…”

Then all off a sudden, the sound of its steps was gone…. Nothing anymore…but the gym was close… What had happened? What had happened ???. Not to turn the head would demand an immense effort of will, yet she had to exert it. Breathe… run… do not turn…

“… and I am a connoisseur of literature, just like you, even though I do not read.”

Open the two winged glass door…, close it. Barricade it with the nearby broomstick left by the janitor. Where is he? Where is he?

She saw it through the glass door.Utilizing the additional possibilities of the four tentacles growing from its back, the creature lowered itself, head first, from the flat roof of the gym, like spiderman in the movie, but looking like a hideous mixture of Doc Ock and Carnage. So it knew comics too. How did it get there? Why didn’t it make a noise? Why did the pale moonlight that illuminated the terrible frame, also illuminate the corridor she was standing in?

The corridor of the gym, which led to the girls changing rooms, was dark. There was no one here.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 am

ia slammed into the doors, no time to stop. No time to consider of the impact will leave a bruise. Some things hurt more. She grabbed the broom, and jammed it into the door handles, not expecting to do be able to do it in time. In her mind, she already envisioned it barreling through the door like a runaway train.
In her mind, her stalker had gained size corresponding to her fears, until it was a mammoth monstrosity, large as a mountain, powerful as a tidal wave, obscuring all thought and washing away all resistance.

But somehow, she managed to get the door closed and the broom in place. Pia heaved for air, just realizing how much she had strained herself.

And then she saw him. Outside. From the roof. How did he get there?
Did it jump? Did it fly?
Or had it simply chased her at a comfortable pace, picked up its speed, cirkled her and climbed onto the roof while she was running towards it?

"Its not fair! How am I supposed to stop you!", Pia yelled, not caring if she was heard.

She then turned around and bolted towards the changing room, adrenaline giving her speed she did not usually possess.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

"You are not and i will rape you. Because life is not fair. You are just unlucky because you caught my attention."

It wasn't even in the building, yet it was projecting its thought into her mind already. And what it projected was a list of facts, and none of them carried any comfort. Worse, they clarified. That there was no one to blame. Besides the alien that is, but it wasn't even human, it wouldn't even be able to feel guilt. And Pia wouldn't be able to talk to anyone about this injustice.

As she reached the first door, it was locked. No...NO... the changing rooms were locked after each lesson in the gym. They would all be locked, her mind would know it. Panic would arise, feeling like a heavy weight on her chest, yet the very mind that knew from fact that all doors were locked, would now insist that she should try. Try just to be sure. Just because there was the fleeting chance that one door could have been forgotten. But she would also know that this was grasping at straws. They are all closed, you know it Pia.

The splintering sound of the broomstick was clearly audible, echoing through the narrow corridor. The alien entered the builing, turned its head slowly, and saw Pia as she jolted at the doorknob of a locked up door. It didn't even exert the effort to hurry. It just entered the building, as if it already knew, that it would get her. As if all her efforts were just that: futile.

"They are all closed, Pia. The teachers here are very dutiful. I watched them"

Another door, another letdown. Still two left though, one of them led to the last changing room, the other one to a corridor that led to yet another corridor, which separated changing rooms from the gymnastics hall.

She would hear the movement, even recognize it in the corner of her eye, as the alien began to approach her, moving through the corrior as if it was moving through the spiral of a rollercoaster... wall, ceiling, wall, floor... It came closer quickly, and the last changing room was locked.

There was only one door left. But Pia knew that this door was locked. Her hope was futile... but... it was no changing room door! Probably teachers do not lock up this door! Probably it stays open all the time! No... she was deceiving herself... it would be locked. And the creature was so near, the clicking noises of its claws against the wall so close...

The door was open.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 pm

"You are not and i will rape you. Because life is not fair. You are just unlucky because you caught my attention."

Again, that damned voice. She hated how it projected itself into her head. She felt this as a greater violation than whatever it planned to do with her body.
Pia could her the sound of the monster forcing open the doors.

"They are all closed, Pia. The teachers here are very dutiful. I watched them"
To Pia that meant this creature had predicted her moves, that it knew where she would run before she herself knew.
Pia tasted the bitter taste of disappointment. This was all futile!

And the she found the open door.
Futile? Maybe, but one chance remained..

Pia threw the door open and practically dived inside, slamming the door shut. There was no way to lock it from inside here. She doubted it would stop the creature anyway. Pia found herself in total darkness. There was no time to look for a light switch. She ran towards the other end of the sort room, slamming into the other end. Wasn't there supposed to be a door here? Pia grasped in the darkness until her hand finally found the handle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile YIM

She heard a thudding sound as she ran through the dark corridor, and then another one as she was already searching for the door handle. But there was no time to think about it. Then she finally found it, grabbed it, and turned it. Pitch black darkness was surrounding her.

It didn't turn.

Even if the door was locked, the handle should move should it? But this one didn't. Not an inch, not a millimeter. Something was holding it. And just as she realized how long it took the alien to follow her into the pitch black corridor, the handle moved...

Oh no.. Oh no. This was evil, this was... unfair. First this surge of hope, and now this.
How did it get there? How did it get there??? As if Pia was part of a slapstick comic, and tried to escape the second protagonist. It would always be where she was. But this was not slapstick. This was dead serious. It felt as if...

"...as if you are a gaming piece in a demented game, where the players actually want you to lose..."

While she heard this sentence in her mind, the door was pulled open with incredible force, almost tearing it from its angles, and the alien just stood there, in front of Pia. All its disgusting features were illuminated, even accentuated, by the pale moonlight that fell through a trellised window nearby. Just the face seemed to luminate on its own, because of the radioactive glowing eyes, which tinted the aliens mouth tentacles into an eery orange light. The four massive tentacles from its back were twisting and twitching, hitting the walls nearby but the alien didn't seem to care. It just grabbed her, as she was already turning to run away again.

"I will carry you to the gymnastics hall Pia. There are still many tools i could use to rape you. I bet you like to be bent over a rack, and be fucked from behind, as if i was a teacher that took his opportunity, or bound to the climbing wall, so i can rape you while standing"

The girls had circuit training this afternoon, and because there was another sports lesson in the morning, they just left all the stations as they were, and didn't put away the pieces of sports equipment. And this creature planned to use them now to rape her in an even more degrading way than the last time.

"I am already pondering a very special form of circuit training for you. One excercise at each station..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:01 am

So hopeless! The monster must have moved outside, gone in through the other entrance. How fast is this thing?

Even if she knew she had no chance, Pia kicked and screamed as the beast carried her off.
"HEEEEEEELLP MEEEEE!", she yelled at the top of her lungs. Probably no one could hear her. She guessed this fiend had already made sure they were alone. Even if someone heard her, what could they do? If anyone was nearby, they'd be in hiding now, if they had any sense. She had no doubt the alien would make short work of anyone who tried to stop it. That, or it would enjoy the chance to perform a double rape. Her scream became a whimper.

"I will carry you to the gymnastics hall Pia. There are still many tools i could use to rape you. I bet you like to be bent over a rack, and be fucked from behind, as if i was a teacher that took his opportunity, or bound to the climbing wall, so i can rape you while standing"

Pia swallowed hard, was there any way she could avoid this?

"I am already pondering a very special form of circuit training for you. One exercise at each station..."

Pia had always pretty much hated P.E. She did not think it beyond this monster to somehow have known this, and had planned it all just to add another demeaning twist.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile YIM

No one can run through a pitch black dark alley, as fast as he could through a lit one. It is a simple fact. One could try. The unconscious parts of the mind, those in contol of movements, flight reflex, all those little things one wouldn't burden the conscious mind with, denied such service. Because they tried to prevent the body from direct harm. More direct than an alien trying to rape you that is.
As the alien stepped over the door of the nearby changing room, pushed of its angles into the corridor, Pia would know how the alien managed to be at the door before her. The two thudding sounds. While she had to slow down because of the darkness, while she had to find the handle of the door in the darkness, it had simply taken the direct path through the changing room, ripping both doors out of their angles. There was no darkness to this thing. Even if the eyes of this thing were not any more sensitive than a human ones, they were practically living headlights.
So it was no physical impossibility, even if that would have been more comforting probably. Because how could someone expect of her to win against something that could circle the building in but a blink, or teleport or something.
But instead, the creature that was carrying her now, through a corridor lit by its eyes with eerie orange light, was very physical, very corporeal... very carnal. It was very strong, and it would rape her.

The creature turned for the gymnastics hall, and carried her struggling body, sometimes even restraining her with the tentacles from its back, past the electrics control room and into the big hall, where most indoor P.E. lessons took place. The large room was basically pitch black dark too, just the opposite side was dimly lit by moonlight that shone through the narrow, long windows, which were out of reach for an arbitrary student, and the second entrance to the building, which led directly from the outside into the gym hall.
The alien carried her over to this other side of the hall, approached the rack next to the "station" with the high bar, while it, almost effortlessly as it seemed, collected the skipping ropes, that lay on the floor, with its back tentacles.

So the alien wanted to make his promise come true, and it was already obvious why it needed the skipping ropes. It would bind her to the rack, and then... after shredding her clothes to pieces.. it would fuck her from behind.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Pia whimpered in fear. There was not anything she could do stop the inevitable, it seemed. Nothing. Except for one thing. There was one little thing left.
Truth to be told, she was not sure this was a good idea. Maybe the creature would just find her useless to its purpose, and would dispense with her. Or maybe it did not care. Still, she had to try.
The alternative was to not only be a slave to this beast, but to her own fears as well, and the later option seemed even more wrong, somehow.

"You, you, you, said you wanted me to..c-carry your firstborn." Pia stammered. She was not a naturally brave person and fear made her almost choke her own words. "That's why you are doing it. You want me to be the mo-moth..of.of.y-your.."
Somehow, the word she was about to say seemed so horrible in this context, she just couldn't.

"It's not happening you know! I-it can't be done! And it's your own fault! You..you..you shouldn't have done the mind thing with me.. you shouldn't have made me unable to speak!" Pia wanted to sound defiant, but she knew she did not.

"Because they.. after the t-thing you did.. because I tried to speak, but I couldn't say anything, but I had to do something! I don't want to be your.. So I said I had abdominal pains, with the periods and all."

Pia paused to catch her breath. "So they gave me a shot. Progestin. I wont ovate for 10 months. So you can let me go.. Please?"
Pia found her own voice quite small in the large hall.

OOC: I am very much aware that Thorak is unable to breed, regardless of what he has told Pia. I am also aware that doing so is an impossibility on these boards, but Pia is not. Mods, if you feel this is pushing it, please say so, and I'll delete this ASAP. And now, on with the scheduled rapage..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

He's well aware of that fact. What he's basically doing is psyching her out, which IS allowed. He's messing with her head. That's all.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile WWW

The alien carried her further, through the dim halflight of the gymnastics hall. There was no way to tell if what she said was making it angry. It was just too alien, too different from the human form. There was no way one could discern human gestures or mimics in a face that basically contained of twitching tentacles, a mouth that would make a great white shark jealous, and eyes that seemed to be a corridor that led to the glowing abyss of hell. But she would feel how the aliens grasp became tighter, almost painfully pressing her now. Some gestures of disappointment were just universal.

Wordless the alien put her, belly down, onto the rack, but even though it didn't speak in her head now, the violence of the motions would speak by itself. Air would be pressed from Pias lungs, as he put her onto the rubberized surface. Her legs were pulled straight forcefully by the aliens tentacles , before they were bound to the metal hindlegs of the rack. The skipping ropes, with which her ankles were bound, felt uncomfortably, almost painfully tight, as if this was the aliens way to release disappointment. This thing wouldn't know the 1...2...3...breathing trick, Pia would be sure, and so her pain was its valve.

While a claw still pressed her onto the rubberized softish surface of the rack with terrible force, the creature circled the gymnastics tool, and knelt down before it in a complex yet fluent motion. Pia would be looking into the terrible face again, so close now, a picture that would have followed her into her dreams. But it was no dream. And then she heard its... her voice again, abused to be the tool to the aliens ideas.

"By the gods, Pia, do you have any idea, what you have done?Do you have the slightest idea what..."

Her left arm would be forcefully straightend by the aliens claw

"...you..."

a tentacle knotted a skipping rope around her left arm and the left forward leg of the rack, effectively binding them together.

"...have..."

Her right arm was straightened forcefully...

"...done?"

... and bound to the forward right leg of the rack.

Then the aliens claws and tentacles withdrew, leaving her bound to the rack, her butt pointing upwards, as if it was an invitation to anyone near to abuse her.
Pias head would look left, but the force with which her body was bound to the rack would prevent her from turning it. So the alien moved over to give her a better view.
The creature knelt down, like a trainer, that knelt down on he field to explain something to a soccer player, who has stumbled and fallen, and was refusing to get up again. Just the disgusting features of this monster broke this impression.

"Do you know how many male brains i have devoured? Hundreds. The only thing that is allowed to remain of these minds is their sex drive, and their taste for dominance. You wanna know what they say right now. They say "Fuck this bitch. She dared to defy us. Make her pay. Look at these tits and these buttocks... fuck her. Rape this slut".

The alien snorted, it was alien but it felt like a trainer that was disappointed with its best student

"Do you really think this is all about procreation? That i am that shallow? If there is a guy attracted to a girl, but arrogant as she is, she just ignores him, and then one day... on a party of a friend, when he drags her into the toilet, while all the other students are already drunk or making out... When she yells at him "I am on the pill..." do you think it will stop him? Are you crazy?"

Of course it was a lie. There were no voices speaking in the aliens mind. The sex drive was not speaking. It made you do things.

The alien creature vanished from her sight, and soon afterwards, she would feel how the skirt of her uniform, and her panties, were pulled down forcefully, exposing her sex to the chilling air of the dark gymnastics hall. She would have expected that the alien started to violate her immediatlely, but it didn't. It returned into her sight, and knelt down like a trainer.

"See... if you wan't to make sure, you should avoid sex in the first months after it had taken. But, with all these little voices in my head... can you imagine how hard it was, to contain myself after i recognized that you missed your period? But nothing happened. No bulging. No one pointed with fingers. And now you tell me that you bought yourself a ticket to become raped again and again? I will come every week to you, and you are not even able to ask anyone for help. We can make appointments. And can you imagine what this will do to your mind? Ever heard about the Stockholm syndrome? Oh...yeah... of course you have. They are practically your neighbors."

The alien raised and circled the rack, until it left her sight again. But she would know where it was heading. She would even feel how a slimy tentacle laid itself onto her bare buttocks.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Pia had to admit she had half expected to die. That this fiend would decapitate her in a burst of anger, and finish her off. She had decided to tell it anyway, because she hoped, deep down, that if she defied this creature in this matter, it would abandon her for easier prey. She was sure she was not the only one.
Now her hopes were being shattered. She would not be free. She would not escape its grasp. Not yet, anyway.

Pia groaned with pain as the creature roughly tied her to the rack. She grit her teeth to avoid crying out. She feared, somehow, that an obvious reaction of fear and pain would encourage it somehow, like some grade school bully who will pull your hair twice as hard if you start crying.

Besides, she had found she hated the tricks it played on her mind much more than any physical discomfort. And now, as on cue, it spoke to her, using her own voice.
At first she tried drowning it out. Her pain and discomfort helped in this. Strong, immediate sensations that demanded attention. But that trick did not work forever.

"See... if you wan't to make sure, you should avoid sex in the first months after it had taken. But, with all these little voices in my head... can you imagine how hard it was, to contain myself after i recognized that you missed your period? But nothing happened. No bulging. No one pointed with fingers. And now you tell me that you bought yourself a ticket to become raped again and again? I will come every week to you, and you are not even able to ask anyone for help. We can make appointments. And can you imagine what this will do to your mind? Ever heard about the Stockholm syndrome? Oh...yeah... of course you have. They are practically your neighbors."

"No, stop doing that! It is my voice, you can't use it..", Pia protested between clenched teeth.

And then she felt the slimy tentacle on her rear. She was acutely aware of how vulnerable her position was. She braced herself for what was to come..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

I know you would rather listen to this, but i will not give you this relief*

What escaped the creatures body behind her was a staccato like sequence of moaning, creaking, chirring and rusty gargling sounds. Was this it's language? Was it this alien? There was no way to understand it, but hearing it meant feeling the alieness, the utter and complete strangeness of the alien creature, that was about to violate her.

Then she would hear another sound, a smacking and slurping sound. She would have heard it once, and it would have never left her dreams. She would know what it was, and her worst fears would be reconfirmed, as she felt some fleshy big thing press against the folds of her womanhood.

The alien just knew no mercy. It was as simple as that.

She felt how the aliens glans, there was no doubt that it would be it, rubbed up and down on the yet unlubricated slit that was her womanhood, provoking the dreaded, but inevitable carnal reaction. Pia valued the mind as something special, but mind over matter was just a meme. A lie for children. What she experienced now was carnal reality, and this reality worked against her.

"Do you know why you hate it so much? Because you consider your mind as the last private space you have. Because you still think that some people cannot be imprisoned. But there is no secure place. Even your mind works against you when i am with you. In all your life, you will never have a secure place again, not even when you are alone with yourself..."

She heard another smacking and slurping sound, and a splattering that her imaginative mind would immediately connect to a slime blob that hit the floor of the gymnastics hall. Another fleshy, slimy glans would become sensible now at her buttocks, pushing against the muscle ring that guarded her anus, while the folds of her sex were growing and moistening already, encompassing more and more of the aliens glans with each terrible stroke of the creature. All over her loins she would witness the sensations of spastically twitching penile limbs now...

"...i am raping every private part you have"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Pia's round buttocks and exposed sex were in the air, her availability made even more apparent, somehow, by the way her lower body was exposed while her upper body was still covered. There was little she could do but to await the inevitable. Wait and listen.

"Do you know why you hate it so much? Because you consider your mind as the last private space you have. Because you still think that some people cannot be imprisoned. But there is no secure place. Even your mind works against you when i am with you. In all your life, you will never have a secure place again, not even when you are alone with yourself..."

Pia was about to mutter a protest, but her words died even before the language center of her brain had processed them. Why deny it? What she hated, loathed most about what the creature was not the physical things it had done with her, it was the fact that it had managed to get inside her head and mess with her thoughts.

But there were more immediate, physical concerns as well, in the shape of two monstrous cock pressed against her. She knew both of them from before, knew how they would feel inside her. She could take them, she knew. She had done so before. But now.. Did the creature intend to use both of them at the same time, to violate both her openings at the same time? She sensed the strength of the alien, and feared its strength and forcefulness.

And while her mind feared, her body reacted in its own way. Her pussy was getting moist, her body prepared for the invasion.
It might be that Pia was slowly, subconsciously adapting to her circumstances, or that her encounters on Shokushu had somehow unlocked something that had always been there, deep inside her. Whatever it was, fear and danger seemed to be a catalyst for her libido. Her mind might not understand it, but her body did.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 am
Profile YIM

There were two proverbs of the humans which Thorak knew, the first one was "A healthy mind belongs to a healthy body", and the second was "You have to stir the fire as long as it's hot".
There was also a particular metaphor that Thorak always considered as a matching comparison. He considered himself as somewhat like a weaponsmith, giving form to the bodies, so the mind would follow. And given this metaphor, he may have forged many swords already, but he considered Pia his masterpiece.
When one day he was finished, she would seek out the woods on her own, probably appalled, even disgusted that she was doing so, yet fearing but also hoping to meet her tormentor for another carnal encounter.

Because there were basically two kinds of girls, the ones that were simple victims, that fought until they broke, that were like like cast iron, and like cast iron they were not flexible, and worth no more then being bound to a wall in a breeding ship. And there were girls like Pia. Like good steel their mind bend, flexible, in the hope that a bending blade could not be broken. But what bends while hot, stays in shape when it cools down.

And now the creature recognized the easiness with which her folds began to lubricate. Yet it didn't miss the loss of bodily tension also, that ran through her body as she subconsciously accepted her submission, and braced for the assaults of Thoraks genitals. It had to happen, it always happened. The form that Thorak gave her bodily desires, forged the mind that had to live within these bounds. And like a good smith, he just knew when to take the blade out of the water, and put it back into the fire.

“There is no way to prevent it either. What you can do now is just this: embrace it. All the little perversions that have gathered behind your dam of self deception can break loose. So to the outside world you can stay Pia, the good girl, while I will remain the only one that knows about your secrets… A rapist cannot betray its victim…”

And then the creature put it in. The penile limbs clasped about both glanses, preparing for the upcoming assault. Lubricated by Pias own honeying lovehole, and the slime which covered both shafts, the penises pushed inside her anus and womanhood. Immediately the alien began to fuck her, his strong pushes invading her deeper and deeper with every thrust, while the penile limbs, which made the sex with this creature so special, began their twitching dance in her, very well sensible by her inner flesh. It took her hard.

“I will fuck you hard, like all good girls desire it…”

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next