View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Morning excercise (open to any) 

Post Morning excercise (open to any)
*Mizuho ran around the gym, her hair fluddering in the air. She breathed hard as she jogged along. She stopped for a moment to take a drink from her water bottle before running on.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:32 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Mizuho walked over to the locker room and sat down.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:46 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

(OOC - Aw, looks like you're lonely. I'm willing to help you out if you want.)

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:17 am

It was rare that Cukoo should be walking so far away from his water environment, but lately he found that his blobbish body was able to stay out of water for longer periods of time. Because of this, he began to explore new parts of the island he had never been to before, and this included the gymnasium and locker room areas. He knew that girls tended to group around these areas, and given the chance, he would take one for his own.

As his blobbish form slid past the locker room, he sensed the presense of a young girl nearby. His dark blue eyes began to look around, hoping he had not yet been spotted. He noticed a young girl sitting down inside the locker room, breathing heavily. It appeared as though she had just been jogging or working out. Cukoo silently laughed to himself, and thought he might give her the workout of a lifetime.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 pm

*Mizuho wipe her face off and leaned back against the wall. Sweat dripped off her body. She got up and undressed heading for the showers.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. She just stood there feeling the warm water sooth her muscles. "mmmm" She closed her eyes, taking a hand and massaging her breasts. She was getting aroused, the warm water running on her tits made them stand up.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo watched as the young girl undressed and stepped into the shower. She made it too easy for him. She had stepped into a wet environment, Cukoo's prime area. Quietly laughing to himself, Cukoo silently slipped into the locker room and slid closer towards the showers, slowly extending several of his thick tentacles out of his blobbish body. His dark blue eyes began to stare up and down her bare body, dripping with water as she began to massage her breasts. His attack would be soon...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm

*She slowly let one hand slid down her tummy as she rubbed her pussy. She moaned in the shower and bit her lip to stilfe the noise.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Watching the young girl rub her small sex, Cukoo silently slid into the shower behind her, watching her stimulate herself. His thick tentacles grow longer out of his black form, inching closer and closer to the young girl. Her tits stood firm on her breasts while she moaned slowly as she bit her lip. His attack was imminent.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 pm

*She lowered both hands and fingered her pussy. She was so hot right now. "hmmm" She bit her lip harder to stifle another moan.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

In an instant, Cukoo shot his tentacles at the girl's wet body. Two of his thick tentacles lashed around the girl's wrists which were currently playing with her sex, and pulled them over her head. Two other tentacles quickly wrapped around her ankles, binding her legs together. Cukoo pushed her small body up against the wet shower wall, as his eyes began to admire her well-bound body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm

*Mizuho was caught completely of gaurd. She looked at the creature with wide eyes. "wha.." She trembled as her pussy still dripped with her juices. She had gotten herself into another fucked up situation.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo's large, black form began to extend several more thick tentacles, wrapping around her knees and wrists, making sure that she could only wiggle in his grasp. Slowly, a large hole began to open in the front of the massive blob, forming into what appeared to be a large mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a large tongue. Cukoo's voice suddenly boomed inside the locker room. "Hello, my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm

"please let me go" *She jerked in her bonds, her hands grabbed at the tentacles but they were too slimy to get. She pulled on them harder.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo quickly bound her wrists tighter, making her release his slimy, black tentacles. Laughing loudly, Cukoo let his tongue slowly slide out of his mouth. His long tongue began to wrap around the girl's wiggling hips and thighs, tasting them as it wrapped around them. She tasted delicious, as the tentacles around her wrists and ankles squeezed tightly to only allow her to squirm in his grasp. "I'll let you go," boomed Cukoo, "after I have truly tasted you."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next