View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Morning excercise (open to any) 

*She looked down at him as he wraped her tounge around him. She pulled her thighs closed. She closed started trembling in fear. "please...dont...not there"*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

As the small girl pulled her legs closed, Cukoo sent two thick tentacles out from his body and quickly wrapped them around the girl's wet breasts. Slowly, they began to squeeze and massage her soft breasts, making her tits slightly harder with each squeeze. His tongue continued to wrap around her hips, tightening as it slid around her. He could taste some of her juices from when she had been pleasing herself, and it tasted very good. Cukoo knew he must have more as his tongue began to press inbetween her legs, slowly rubbing up against her small sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:58 pm

*She arched her head back, her pussy trembled as his tounge touched her. "uhhh nmmm" Her breasts felt so good, her tits stood up and hardend. Her pussy was soon dripping with more of her juices. It was al she could do to just keep her thighs closed.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo laughed loudly as the girl threw her head back, making her breasts stick out further on her body. His thick tentacles continued to squeeze and massage them slowly, allowing her hard tits to stick farther. His tongue could taste her juices slowly freely as his tongue rubbed and pressed against her sex lips, playing with her clit as his tentacles bound her tightly against the wet wall.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 pm

*She moaned and jerked her head from side to side. She felt her body betray her. her breasts were her weak spot, her tits grew bigger and were more sensitive. "ahh...o my god" She shuddered with abandon as her pussy leaked more of her fluids.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Feeling the girl's small sex flowing with juices, Cukoo began to tease and play with her clit more, pushing tightly against her wet sex. The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed in rhythm with his tongue pressing against her, as Cukoo watched the girl's tits become harder and harder in front of him. Cukoo laughed again as his tentacles continued to grope and tighten around the girl's breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:00 pm

*She couldnt hold back anymore and moaned loud. "uhhhhhh..mmmm" She lost all control and her legs spread open of their own accord. She felt her breasts being squeezed and rolled around.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo could sense that the girl wanted to spread her legs, and he granted her wish. In a quick movement, Cukoo suddenly lifted the girl off the floor, pinning her against the wall in mid-air. Wrapping two tentacles around her knees, he slowly started to part her legs, revealing her wet sex. His tongue began to press harder between her slender legs, slightly penetrating her sex as the thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed slightly faster and harder.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 pm

*Mizuho's pussy trembles as the thing slides inside of her. Her tits feel harder than ever. She moans louder. "uhh..mmm yes"*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo laughed to himself at the girl's moans and trembling. As he continued to press his tongue tightly between her legs, a long thick tentacle began to grow from Cukoo's slimy body. This tentacle was his secondary phallus, quivering and bulging with the sight of the bound girl before it. The thick phallus began to work its way up the girl's body, passing her breasts and tits which were still being squeezed rhythmically. As the large tentacle reached her face, it slid slowly around her cheeks and lips for a moment before pushing into her mouth. The thick cock-like tentacle pressed deep into her mouth, rubbing against her tongue as it slowly slid in and out.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:23 pm

*She moaned out loud as the thing pushed its way past her lips and started to fuck her mouth. She sucked on it as she felt her pussy flood with more of her juices.*

Lover/Priss

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Cukoo was surprised at how easily the young girl gave up her juices to him. Laughing to himself, he thoguht that she must have been really aroused when he attacked her.

The thick tentacle inside her mouth continued to slowly slide in and out, rubbing and pressing against her tongue. His own tongue continued to play with her wet sex, gently penetrating her body with every push. As the tentacles around her breasts continued to squeeze and massage her chest slighting harder with each passing moment, Cukoo's cock began to grow from his black body. While not as long as the secondary phallus going in and out of her mouth, this one was wider and thick, nearly two feet long and three inches in diameter.

Cukoo laughed as he continued to play with girl's bound body, as he raised his thick phallus into the air, waving it in front of her face.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:43 am

*Mizuho's eyes went wide at the shear sight of its size. She trembled at the thought of it entering her. She mumbled alittle protest. "nnnfph" She gasped as the her pussy juiced up even more.*

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Hearing the girl's muffled cries, Cukoo lid the cock-like tentacle out of her mouth, continuing to tease her small sex with his long tongue and squeeze her soft breasts with his thick tentacles.

His voice filled the air again... "Did you want to say something?"

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:12 am

"your..uh...so big.....it wont fit" She trembled as she watch's it waving around infront of her. She looks on with fearful/lust filled eyes.*

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next