View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Workout 

Post Workout
Beth stepped into the school gym dressed in her tight blue gym leotard and teeshirt. She looked around and marvelled at the size of the gym and wondered to herself what the school must be selling to afford this luxury.
She the spotted the gym mat in the centre of the gymnasium and walked towards to start her warm up.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 am
Profile WWW

Rarely venturing onto dry land, Cukoo's blobbish body slowly moved past the gym entrance. His body usually could not stand to be out of water for long periods of time, so he usually did not stop at the buildings around the campus. However, on this particular day, Cukoo sensed the presense of someone nearby, inside of the gymnasium.

His blobbish body slid towards the entrance of the gym as his dark, blue eyes peered inside. Standing in the middle of the large room was a very lovely girl, preparing for what looked like some gynastics. Laughing quietly to himself, Cukoo watched and prepared for his attack.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 am

After doing a short warm up Beth headed over to the gym horse. As she climbed on to horse her tee shirt rode up for a brief minute in which her breasts which were pressed up and confined in the tight leotard were on show.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 am
Profile WWW

Watching the young girl climb the horse, he noticed her tee shirt slide up slightly to reveal her confined breasts. Even in the tight leotard, he could tell that they were of good size. How he longed to tear that tee shirt off her body and gaze at her in only that small leotard.

Slowly and silently, Cukoo crept into a nearby storage closet, making sure to stay out of sight of the lovely girl. Watching from a small crack in the door, several long and thick tentacle began to grow from his black, blobbish body, preparing for the imminent attack.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:49 am

Beth continued to do her exercises on the wooden horse mataining her balance even though her gym skills were a little bit rusty.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 am
Profile WWW

Watching the small girl doing her exercises with her back turned to him, Cukoo knew the time was now right to attack. In an instant, Cukoo's large blobbish form burst from the closet, sending out several of his thick tentacles from his body. Several of them lashed around girl's ankles and bound them together, yanking her off the horse and pulling her onto the map below. Two other thick tentacles quickly wrapped around her wrists and pulled them over her head, pinning her tightly to the mat below her.

Cukoo's laugh filled the gymnasium as his massive body slowly slid towards the girl. The blobbish mass dwarfed the small girl, standing nearly eight feet high. His dark eyes stared up and the girl's well-bound body, looking at his new, lovely captive.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Beth was taken by suprise by the arrival of the monster as it burst out of the cuboard let alone by the speed of its attack as it bound her down on the gym mat with her hands above her head. She struggled against the tentacles that were holding her desperate to break free.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Profile WWW

Tightening the thick tentacles around her ankles and wrists, Cukoo shot another tentacle around the girl's knees, binding them together tightly. As his large form finally reached the small girl, a large hole opened up in the front of the black blob, appearing to be a massive mouth. The insides of the mouth was covered in hundreds of thin tentacles, along with a long tongue that dripped with thick slime. Cukoo's voice suddenly boomed in the gymnasium. "Hello there, my dear. You are certainly a lovely one."

A moment after saying this, Cukoo shot a thick tentacle up the girl's tee shirt and quickly tore it from her body, showing off her body in the tight leotard. After tossing the torn tee shirt across the gym, his black tentacles slowly wrapped around her smooth hips and thighs, squeezing them as they wrapped around her. She truly was a lovely girl, his eyes shifting up and down her body as his thick tentacles continued to bind her body tighter.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Kate screamed when the monster ripped off her tee shirt to reveal her tight leotard and when the monster started to wrapped its tentacles around her hips.

Then in her panic as she saw herself being restranted even more she said, "stop what do are you and what do you want."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile WWW

(OOC - Kate? Thought your name was Beth, haha.)

Cukoo laughed loudly as his tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and legs, making sure she could only wiggle and squirm in his grasp. "My name is Cukoo, my dear... and I want you."

As soon as Cukoo said this, two thick tentacles shot out from his body and wrapped around the girl's breasts which were still covered by the tight leotard. His tentacles squeezed her breasts slowly, lifting her chest up slightly with each squeeze. His laugh filled the air again as his tentacles continued to slide slowly around her hips and thighs, tightening and squeezing her legs together as they wrapped around her.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:25 pm

(sorry getting confused with another character)

Beth screamed loudly hoping that someone would hear her, this monster had a one tracked mind as its tentacles shot out and squeezed and wrapped around her covered breasts. Desperately she tried to break free of the monsters grasp but it was growing hader to move or even wriggle as the tentacles tightened around her nubile body.

Beth now screamed out in anger she hated th fact that she had been caught off guard her first few weeks here at this school had taught her to never drop her guard not for a second and now here she was monster bait. She then said, "So Cuckoo where you get that name from sounds crazy to me. You know I not really worth all this trouble.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

Cukoo laughed loudly, watching the small girl wigggle and squirm in his grasp. "You should not concerned about my name, but concerned about what I'm going to do to you." With that said, Cukoo's long tongue suddenly slid from his large mouth. He slowly began to wrap his tongue around her smooth hips and thighs, tasting her as it wrapped around them. Her taste was very pleasing, and Cukoo began to squeeze her breasts slightly harder through the thin fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:11 pm

Beth could feel her breasts being squeezed hard through her tight leotard as she contined to try to squirm away from the monsters affections, meanwhile as her lower body was licked and seemly tasted by beast Beth tried to regain her composure and think of way out of this predictument.

Suddlenly she saw dumbell that was just small distance away from her bound hands on the matt. If she kept wriggling she might be able to get to it and have a weapon to use against her attacker. So Beth kept reaching for the weight until she was just in touching distance.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am
Profile WWW

Seeing the young girl reaching for the dumbell over her head, Cukoo slid her body down the mat, pulling her away from the dumbell. His laugh echoed through the gym as the thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed slowly, forcing her tits to poke through the fabric slightly more with each squeeze. His long tongue, continued to slide around her hips and thighs, tightening as it slid around. He could taste her soft, smooth skin, and he knew that she would be delicious.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:55 pm

Beth cried out as she was dragged away from the only thing that she could of used as a weapon. She then was forced to cry out even more as the monsters tentacles started to squeeze her breast roughly through her gym gear.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next