View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Swim for the nerves (Zane) 

Post Swim for the nerves (Zane)
I hated this but, I had no choice. I locked myself out of my dowm. I was stuck wandering the campus as Dani in my school uniform and the winter tights I had been allowed by the headmaster. The school swimsuit on under that with underwear under it of course. I didn't quite own a bikini like the other girls on the island, my swimsuit was normally a full wet suit, a pity it was locked up. I looked about the room for a moment or two with my eyes half closed.

"I guess there's no choice. Either I swim like this or I just sit here."

Truth was I was still pondering to myself with the pool building door open a breeze shifting my skirt; the opaque tights hid any view that would have otherwise been given.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 am

Post Re: Swim for the nerves (Zane)
“Such a serious expression… it ruin’s your pretty smile…” A voice drifted out to her, snapping her from her thoughts. The voice was undoubtedly male, yet touched with melodious quality that caressed his words. A shadow fell over her from behind, the low sun twisting the silhouette into an extended mess of darkness, yet retaining the shape of his hair.

“Well princess, are you going to go n for a swim, or just stand here blocking everyone’s way?”

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 am

I turned to the masculine voice suddenly a little surprised at the appearance of the man behind me. I offered a soft shrug to him because to be quite honest, I wasn't sure i wanted to swim in this.

"Well uhmmm... I was going to but..."

I looked down blushing slightly as I'd turn to him still blushing quite deeply. Why was I blushing?! I really have no clue.

"Well I won't be able to if you stay in here... I mean, I'm not all that pretty..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 am

The boy she now faced tilted his head, his soft platinum blande hair falling to cover one eye. With a smooth move he swept it back, but as if to annoy him it fell over his dark brown eyes again. The sun blazed behind them, about to set, and she could just make out his slim form against the glare.

Quietly his eyes watched her, eying her from ground up. It paused slightly at her blushing face, and his mouth twitched. With a sharp, quick strike he gripped her chin gently, tilting it up to face his cool eyes.

“Well you wont be pretty if you kept hiding yourself…” he said offhandedly. “Frankly speaking you’re… passable. With a little more work you could knock the socks of the feet of people here…”

Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 am

((forgive the absence))

Well he was a little spontaneous and just the slightest bit rude calling me passable, especially after saying I had a pretty smile. I looked to him for a few moments blinking softly. Though I can't deny he had a pretty face despite his hair in his eyes.

"Hiding myself? what do you mean by that?"

I asked looking down at myself now in the uniform with the opaque tights. I didn't think I was hiding myself; I didn't feel like I was anyway I felt completely exposed like this.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed May 20, 2009 1:05 am

(Sorry for the lateness of the reply >.<)

“A lady, even when dressed as a man, is a lady…”

“They have a certain touch, bearing, stature, aura and” he leaned over lazily, his mouth so close that she could feel his warm breath on her cheek “a different scent, that cannot be covered up by mere clothing.”

His fingers released her chin, yet still stayed around it, the thumb just gently pressing the side of her lips. Brown eyes met hers, searching her and pulling her in. Before the moment could last he finally pulled away, his hand dropping back to his side.

His lips curled up in another of his amused smiles.

Now if you don’t mind so much, Id like to be inside now, in the pool practicing.”

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]