View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Failed Vengance (Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Failed Vengance (Kakumaoh)
His hands otherwise occupied and his attention focussed on her body, Kakumaoh was unable to deflect Zilva's bombs. He was able to react enough to close his eyes and mouth just before they hit, preventing any damage they might do.

One hand released her jacket as he moved to brush away the frost and ice the bombs had formed on his face. There was barely contained fury visible in his eyes as he reopened them. "That will cost you even more," he snarled as he roughly tore off her jacket and threw it aside.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat May 16, 2009 1:07 am

"Auughh.." Zilva winced as the material was torn off her body. She watched as her jacket blew up with the remaining bombs that had been in it. "What the hell are you invincible? Nothing I did to you seemed to even phase you at all!!"

Sat May 16, 2009 4:20 am

"Invincible? As far as anything you could do, yes," he lied. In practice, she clearly had the knowledge to build an explosive that could hurt him; best to have her believe otherwise so she didn't try.

"Now, to get back to important matters." Two hands took hold of her tank top and tore it down the front, revealing the bandage constraining her breasts.

Character listing

Mon May 18, 2009 2:17 am

"Geh......." Zilva stopped fighting her body going limp. "Fine..do as you please I don't care but don't think I'm going to make this nice for you" She had no intention of working with this beast

Mon May 18, 2009 7:26 am

"Oh, I'm sure this will be quite enjoyable whether or not you try to make it so." One claw sliced down the front of the bandage, cutting it open.

As the bandage fell away from her body, he noticed the seals she had placed over her nipples. "A fashion tip from your friend here? Not that these will slow me down much." With a snarl, he tore the patches off her breasts.

Character listing

Fri May 22, 2009 1:39 pm

"Geh.." The seal spraked slightly as they were peeled off. They were supposed to deliver a shock to anyone but the wearer if they were removed but it seemed that this too had been negated. Zilva's leg lashed out trying to kick the monster anywhere. She still had a little fight left in her.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Judging from the sparks, Kakumaoh suspected that the seals had been a last line of defense. ...Or attack. She did come here trying to get revenge on me. Too bad for her that they don't seem to have worked correctly.

He was beginning to remove her jeans when she started struggling again.

"That is only going to slow me down and make it more likely that something else is waiting to have a turn with you after I'm done." Not waiting to see if the threat stopped her resistance, he had a pair of tentacles take hold of her legs while he lowered her jeans. As he pulled the garment down, another pair of tentacles took hold of her thighs, allowing the first pair to let go so he could remove it.

Character listing

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:32 pm

"Damn..." Zilva tried to fight more but the tentacles were too strong. Lately she had been feeling weaker than normal and it seemed to have something to do with the surroundings around here. Either that or her first encounter had taken her strength. Either way she was helpless in this creature's clutches.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 am

Two of Kakumaoh's hands began to fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples to erection. His other two, meanwhile, took hold of her panties and roughly tore them from her body. Noting the seal covering her cunt, he grinned. "Another attempt at driving me off with a little static shock?"

As he pulled off the seal, it produced the same sort of spark as the previous ones. He nodded. "I thought so. Rather a vain hope on your part, really. Now to get to your punishment..." One hand moved as he began to caress her slit.

Character listing

Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2