View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 A Much Needed Swim (for Diana Varnia) 

Post A Much Needed Swim (for Diana Varnia)
Cukoo's hiberation had been longer than he had expected. Over several long months, the black blob had laid dorment in his cave, his secret dwelling by the ocean. Unlike most marine life, Cukoo's was required every few seasons to rest his body for long periods of time. Traveling over dry land so many times had taken it's toll on the massive black creature, and his several months of deep sleep beneath the waters of the cave had renourished him greatly. However, this long rest could only nourish him somewhat, not completely.

The long period of rest had drained his massive body of all the sweet juices he had acquired from the delicious girls roaming the campus of this island. The hunger now filling him felt as though it would comsume him completely, but now, after his long rest, he could satisfy his hunger as much as he pleased.

Leaving his cave by the beach, Cukoo began to watch the shores of the island closely, hoping that a lovely young girl would soon approach the breaking waves for a swim. However, it appears that since the start of Cukoo's hiberation, the young girls had learned to stay away from the beaches. Lucky for Cukoo, his long rest had prepared him to travel inland should such a problem occur.

After several hours of crawling his way across the island, he came across one of the several indoor pools on the island that the young girls tended to swim at constantly. The massive black blob slowly entered the building housing the large pool, seeing if any lovely girls were already inside, though this was not the case. The slimy creature slid it's body into the deepest of the pool, settling his body into the bottom of the warm water. Cukoo's dark, blue eyes gazed upwards, staring at the large doors serving as entry to the pool area. The large blob laughed to himself slightly, knowing that any moment his hunger would be satisfied.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 am

Post Re: A Much Needed Swim (for Diana Varnia)
Today had been a long day, as all my classes had piled on top of each other and required me to simply sit in a desk and take notes. My thighs were sticky with sweat, my forehead shimmered with perspiration and all sorts of other biproducts of the head. After all of the classes had finally ended, I ran up to my room and changed into my bathing suit. I slipped on the school uniform on top of it, so as to not give away my plans nor give the teachers an excuse to give me detention.

I pushed open the door and looked down at the pool. The water level was significantly higher then the norm was. Maybe they had gotten a new pump or something. Instead of investigating, I turned my back to the pool and began to undress myself out of everything but my dark red bikini.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:44 am

Sure enough, a young girl entered through the large doors to the pool area. A silent laugh escaped Cukoo's large mouth as he watched the lovely young girl walk quietly above him. As the beautiful young lady began to undress, the blob's dark eyes gazed up and down her slender form clad in her tight one-piece swimsuit, which held tight to her body. Cukoo had noticed that many girls on the campus had swimsuits such as this one, and while they all looked the same, many of the girls looked quite... delicious.. in them.

However, to Cukoo's surprise, the young girl slowly began to take off the tight one-piece swimsuit to reveal a even tighter red bikini. Another silent laugh came from the black blob's mouth, gazing at her lovely body as she began to enter the warm water of the pool. After such a long time of not being able to capture any of the young girls on the island, Cukoo knew this particular girl would be sweet, indeed.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I began with basic excersizes, warming myself up to the water. I swam on my back, kicking slightly with my feet, enough to propel me but not enough to splash or make too much noise. I was here to relax and cool off, not make a ruckus. My eyes closed after awhile, my face taking a serene appearance. The lack of noise except for the occasional splash of water as it hit a wall was very relaxing. Eventually, I stopped kicking altogether and simply floating in the water. I was on the verge of sleep, but the water kept me awake.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

The young girl's graceful body slided overhead smoothly, allowing Cukoo to observe her slender body as he flexed and spun in the water. Her long hair flowed around her as she stopped for a moment to relax. Unknown to the young beauty, she had stopped just above the blob's head. Several thick, black tentacles began to extend towards her slender legs as she floated effortlessly above him. Letting out a silent laugh, Cukoo knew she now belonged to him.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from under the surface of the water, converging on the young beauty. A thick black tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, yanking her arms behind her back and binding them together tightly. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and bound her legs together as Cukoo slowly lifted the young girl out of the water, her shapely form dripping water into the pool below.

Holding the wet, young girl over the surface of the water, Cukoo slowly began to emerge from under the water's surface. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water as a combination of water and slime dripped from his black skin. A large hole slowly opened in the front of the black blob, forming his massive mouth, lined with hundreds of thin black tentacles and a thick black tongue. A deep watery laugh suddenly shook the indoor pool building as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 am

The shock of suddenly being grabbed from underwater left me numb and senseless. I did not kick nor resist, being pulled up out of the water as I was still in shock. I suddenly realized what was happening, my damp, blond hair dangling behind me. I flexed and shifted in his grasp, but no amount of wriggling would help. I felt the urge to plead, but knew it wouldn't help. A sudden sense of depression and hopelessness overcame me. What was the point in fighting?

I went limp in his grasp, uncharacteristically quiet and docile. "Just... Just get it over with. I know what you want." I whimpered softly, my eyes closed tightly. A previous monster, which had taken me in the basement, had driven this thought into my mind. If you're passive and willing, it'll be much more pleasureful for you and it'll end much more quickly. It'll be... Better. This had been driven into my mind in the midst of constant orgasm. My mind was far too weak to fight the intrusion and it had nestled deep into my thoughts.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 am

The blob's dark blue eyes glanced up and down his new prize and she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. Her tight red bikini stretched as she flexed and shifted her body, giving Cukoo a lovely view of her soft breasts bouncing back and forth. "I have no intention of simply 'getting it over with', my dear," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and ankles, ensuring that she could only squirm in the blob's tight grip. "I plan to enjoy every inch of your beautiful body."

As Cukoo continued to enjoy the lovely sight of the young girl flexing and wiggling her beautiful body, a pair of thick tentacles suddenly extended out from his black body. Letting out another deep laugh, the blob watched as his black tentacles slowly wrapped around her full breasts, stretching the top of her red bikini top even further. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze around her soft mounds of flesh, nearly tearing the wet fabric from her lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I could feel tears roll down my cheeks. I expected such an answer, but was still shocked at this creature's calm and entertained demeanor. I involuntarily flexed again, trying to get free. But now its grasp was so tight that I could feel my circulation slow down, making it more painful to move. "Why are you so heartless? So inconsiderate? Don't you care that I don't want this!?" My words were cut off occasionally by sobs and whimpers. I looked down at the water, seeing its blue depths below and the massive bulk of the creature, where it met the water. I followed up its body and, just before my eyes came upon its maw, I felt my chest mercilessly groped. I bit my lower lip, refusing to give in to this monster. I was hoping that being so willing would bring me a mercy. I was dreadfully wrong. Yet oddly enough the impulse remained, to simply surrender and enjoy this carnal torment. My eyes opened again and went to stare up at the thing's 'face'.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 am

The blob's deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed down at his lovely prize, admiring her soft breasts rise and fall slowly in the tight grip of his thick tentacles. Her tight swimsuit stretched to its limits as the black tentacles twisted and massaged her large mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits through the thin fabric. The young girl's head hung back as small gasps and moans escaped her mouth, flexing and squirming her lovely body against Cukoo's black tentacles. "Do not worry, my dear" laughed Cukoo as the young girl continued to squirm and flex. "Soon, you will want it all."

As the black blob continued to enjoy the lovely sight in front of him, his rough tongue slowly began to extend out from his large mouth. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo watched as his black tongue slowly wrapped itself around her hips and thighs, tasting her sweet skin as rubbed her legs together, trying to pull away from the thick muscle twisting around her. Drool began to drip down from the blob's large mouth as he enjoyed his first taste of the young beauty, but Cukoo would need more than a mere taste to quench his thirst.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:45 am

I felt my body give in to his torment and my mind give in to the inevitability that I would enjoy this. I rolled my hips unwillingly and gently rubbed my legs together as I felt his thick and copious muscle stroke my tender skin. A hot breath escaped my mouth in a soft gasp as he groped and kneaded my chest without sign of hesitation. I grimaced and continued squirming, trying to find some sort of way to escape this nefarious creature's grasp. I closed my eyes tightly, fighting hard against the urge to give in to the torture. But my body had other plans and I could feel my bikini bottom getting wet again.

((Sorry for the wait!))

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Cukoo's dark blue eyes locked onto the young girl's soft breasts as the thin fabirc clinging to her body slowly began to tear and rip in several places. The blob's thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around her smooth mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits through the wet fabric slightly more with each hard twist. More drool began to fall from the blob's mouth as he watched the young girl flex and squirm her lovely body, trying to free herself from the blob's tight grip.

Suddenly, the thick tongue wrapping around the young girl's hips began to slide inbetween the front of her bound legs, working it's way towards the bottom of her tight swimsuit. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his rough tongue slowly began to rub and grind against the front of her wet bikini bottoms, pressing against her sex lips through the thin fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:25 am

It was all I could do from screaming out due to the agonizing tortures. My mind was holding firm, but my body was practically melting into the inhuman punishment. I felt my body quiver when he began to grind his tentacle against my bikini bottom, thus forcing the material to rub against my sensitive nether. A hot gasp passed through my lips, as I could barely contain myself. I felt my eyes drawn to my chest, as I saw stripes of rosy flesh poking out between the tears in the red fabric and his terrifyingly powerful tentacles. His dark laughter felt like it was mocking my human weakness. The first moan of the night passed through my lips.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 pm

The black blob's laugh filled the air as the young girl protested, wiggling and squirming her body as the pleasure built up inside of her. "Seems you are starting to enjoy yourself," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly against the front of her tight bikini, pushing slightly into her sex lips through the wet fabric. Cukoo could slowly begin to taste her sweet sexual juices flowing through her wet swimsuit, arousing the black blob greatly.

Laughing loudly once again, Cukoo suddenly sent out a pair of thin tentacles from his mouth, extending them towards the girl's well-bound body. The thin tentacles slowly wrapped around the top straps to her wet bikini top, pulling the strings outwards as she squirmed and wiggled her lovely body. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her soft breasts as the top to her tight swimsuit was slowly untied, ready to display her smooth orbs at any moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

I groaned and moaned beneath his relentless assaults. I grimaced at his taunting, but the expression was quickly replaced by one of powerful bliss. I flexed and stretched my body within his powerful grasp, now more to release sexual tension then to escape. My resistance was fading into need and my terror fading into lust. I gave a quivering whimper when he ran his tongue across my nether lips. Then when he started to penetrate my womanhood, despite the assertive tendril being covered in my own undergarment, I found myself giving in to his tortures.

I felt his thin, snake-like tentacles begin to undo my bikini top. He raised the strings, almost tauntingly, high enough for me to see. When he began to reveal my captive chest, I felt his tentacles tighten their grasp in their excitement. A loud shout, as much of pleasure and pain, passed through my throat. My moans grew louder and more passionate. No thoughts of escape even bordered the surface of my mind.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 am

The young girl's squirming and wiggling was slowly becoming weaker, though her movements were slowly becoming more seductive. While it was clear that she was still trying to escape, her bound hips and thighs rolled and rubbed against each other as small gasps and moans espaced from her mouth. "Yessssss," hissed the black blob as he watched the strings to the young girl's bikiki top drop to her sides as the wet fabric was pulled away from her body, displaying her perfect mounds of flesh topped by her hard tits.

The blob's deep laugh filled the air once again as he stared down at her lovely chest, his thick black tentacles squeezing slightly harder around her now bare breasts. The soft orbs rose and fell rhythmically off her chest as more moans and gasps began to spill from her lips. Cukoo's rough tongue quickly absorbed every drop of the delicious juices that began to flow through her bikini bottoms as it grinded tightly inbetween her bound legs, pressing against her swelling clit through the thin fabric. How tasty she was...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]