View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Sin and Temptation (for Cukoo) 

Post Sin and Temptation (for Cukoo)
It had been 2 weeks since the tentacle monster had attacked Ayame’s friend. She had been out of the pool, and by her quick reflexes, Ayame had been able to dive into a janitorial closet before being noticed. while through a crack in the doorway, she watched her friend get raped and ravaged by the menacing tantacular blob. Only the day before, she had been fighting a monster of her own, being drugged before taken advantage of. The drugs left her body in a weakened state, and jumping into the scuffle would have only given the blob another prey.

Ayame tried to talk to her friend the next day, but was unable to look her in the eye. All she could muster was a mumbled, “I’m sorry…” before storming off to her room, vowing revenge on the monster, and to never abandon a friend like that again.

As much as she repressed the memory, she thought back, trying to analyze the monster’s weaknesses. Due to his aqueous nature, she reasoned that he was dependent upon water. Ambushing him underwater seemed out of the question. On the other hand, if she could entice him to attack her out of the water, the advantage would be hers. She had fought monsters like this before. (Unfortunately, she didn’t realize her past “victories” were false memories, implanted in her at the labs, for the fun and sport of the monsters.)

~*-*~

Today, her gym class was in the pool. She eyed the skimpy swimsuits of her classmates, the form fitting material hugging the firm bottoms of the girls, the tiny tops showing off their soft round breasts. Seeing them, she got an idea. She stopped by her teacher, before moving into position for roll call, asking, “Ms. Reinholz? Could we talk after class?” She agreed, and soon enough, the girls were in the water.

She was in the water when she spotted him, lurking on the other side of one of the “vents.” Well hidden, she was sure no one else would notice him. Surreptitiously, she loosened the string ties on her top, and she swam past the vent, her slender legs flexing, pointer her toes, her firm buttocks hugged by the soaked fabric of her bikini. She came up for air just past the vent, flinging her hair back, her breasts bouncing free of the top, water droplets falling, and dripping down the sides of her round orbs. She cursed herself mentally for trying to seduce a monster, but knew it was for the greater good.

With a gasp, she covered herself, looking around, and spotting the top on the ground. In one smooth motion, she dove beneath the water, chest towards the vent, rotating her body side to side as she kicked, her breasts shimmying in front of her foe.

As the teacher lectured the students, Ayame placed herself directly in front of the vent, turning to give the monster a view of her perfectly formed rear. In a few minutes, class would be over, and after turning in for a late shower alone, she would lure him, and have her revenge.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:50 am

Post Re: Sin and Temptation (for Cukoo)
The giant black blob had forgotten about leaving this indoor pool on this one particular day. After taking several young girls in this very building, Cukoo wondered if even more of these lovely ladies came here during the daytime hours. Wedging his massive body into one of the large vents in the pool area, the black mass waited to see how many young girls would use this particular pool on a given day.

Much to Cukoo's surprise, it appeared as though swim classes were held quite often in this area. The black blob, pleased by his unbelievable luck, made himself ready to grab as many of the lovely young females as possible, knowing he could easily handle several of them at a time. However, one young girl suddenly caught his eye. As she swam by his hidden body in the vent, she flexed and wiggled her lovely body, almost putting on a show for the giant blob. Slightly confused, Cukoo suddenly realized that this young girl knew the giant blob was hidden right in front of her. However, instead of telling her teacher, or panicing and running out of the building, she taunted the massive blob, almost wanting him to take her in front of the other lovely ladies.

Slightly angered, Cukoo knew that he would focus his energies on this lone girl. However, she already knew he was in the pool building. Suddenly, Cukoo remembered that there were a set of showers in the nearby locker room, a location where he could take this lovely girl by herself. Slowly, the black mass began to backtrack through the vent system, working his way towards the showers. Cukoo was most comfortable in water, but for this particular young girl, he would gladly make an exception.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 am

Ayame glanced back at the vent, and noticed that blob had left. Whether or not the monster was going to fall into her trap or not, her only choice was to continue as planned.

Stopping to splurt some makeshift complaint to the teacher after class, Ayame ensured that she reached the showers, just as the last group of girls finished up. On her way, checking to ensure no one was looking, she kicked in the door of a janitor closet, and grabbed a broom. She had always been better with a short sword, but she was good enough with a bo staff...

Luckily, the vent system was long, and winding. Unless Cukoo violently ripped through lengths of the filtering system, there was almost no chance he'd reach the showers before her. Even if he did, one of the many girls in her class would have noticed the massive blob.

Once Ayame reached the showers, she closed the door behind her, and quickly turned the hot faucet on in each shower stall, and closed each of the curtains. the girls looked kind of weirdly at her, but she merely said back, "if you know whats good for you, leave." When the last one left, she clicked the door locked after her.

The room was soon covered in a thick fog. Ayame stood still in the center of the room, and could barely see 2 feet in front of her. Sweat beaded up on her face, and trickled down, falling onto her pink bikini top. Suddenly, noises from a moving monstrosity echoed off the walls of the bathroom. Something was coming...

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:56 am

The black blob slowly made his way through the vent system towards the locker room holding the showers. Cukoo had only visited this part of the school once during his travels, but he had discovered this particular area to have large ducts running from the pool to the showers and locker room, making it a very nice passage way for the massive blob to move back and forth between the two areas.

As Cukoo approached the top vent to the ceiling of the showers, he heard the many young girls in the locker room. How he longed to take them all and enjoy their delicious sexual juices, but he remained focused on the one girl who seemed to taunt him in the pool area. Slowly, the black mass inched towards the top vent, peering down with his dark blue eyes into the showers below. Oddly, no other young girls were in the showers with the exception of the lone beauty who had try to draw him in not moments ago. Laughing silently, Cukoo stared up and down her lovely body, watching small drops of water and sweat roll down her sides, past her tight pink bikini top and bottoms.

The black blob wondered what this young girl had in store for him, but it made no difference. In moments, she would belong to him. Slowly, the black blob began to slide down from the large vent in the ceiling, pouring his slimy form onto the tile floor below. The black mass grew as it slid down towards the young girl, landing behind her and growing to nearly nine feet in height. The blob's dark eyes gazed at her wet, shapely body, knowing she would be delicious...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 am

(*I'm really, really, really, really sorry. I didn't have internet for almost a month, i've been borrowing a friends. I moved into my own appt, and had issues with cable/internet... can you forgive me?*)

Ayame stood perfectly still, her firm slender legs quivering slightly, as her adrenaline coursed through her body. The rushing noise of the showers would have been calming, though it wasn't given the circumstance.

Unfortunately, Ayame had miscalculated. She sensed a strong evil presence close by, but because of the island's magical inhibitors, Ayame didn't even notice the massive evil dropping behind her. And-- because of the rushing water, she didn't hear it either.

It wasn't until she noticed the shadow of the monstrous form that she whipped around, swinging the stick as hard as she could.

The stick squished into and through the monstrous dark blob. Not waiting to see if the attack had left a mark, Ayame leapt back, and tried to open the door of bathroom, but found it locked, just as she had left it. She cursed her poor judgement, and turned to face her attacked.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 am

(OOC - I don't know... I may have to take it out on your body... heh)

Cukoo watched as the young girl spun around and struck him with the large stick, hitting his black slimy skin and sinking into his body. The black blob gazed as his young prize as she attempted to escape, running for a nearby door but finding it locked. Gazing at the young beauty clad in her tight pink bikini, the massive blob knew she would be delicious.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from his giant body, converging on the young beauty. A thick black tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, yanking her arms behind her back and binding them together tightly. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and bound her legs together as Cukoo slowly lifted the young girl off the floor, her body dripping of water and sweat.

Holding the wet young girl over the tiles below, Cukoo slowly began to grow and reveal his full form. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet as a combination of water and slime dripped from his black skin. A large hole slowly opened in the front of the black blob, forming his massive mouth, lined with hundreds of thin black tentacles and a thick black tongue. A deep watery laugh suddenly shook the shower room as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 am

The broom handle fell from Ayame's hands, clattering on the floor. Her arms pinned behind her back, and her legs tied together, she wrestled against his tentacles to no avail, her breasts bouncing in her skimpy swim suit, her toned leg muscles firm and flexed. She was simply putting on an entertaining show for the massive colloidal blob.

Finally able to see his full stature for the first time, Ayame gritted her teeth. Though it seemed a desperate situation for now, she would have her revenge.

As if on cue, the timed showers clicked off, and the exhaust fans lurched on, beginning to blow the water vapor out of the bathroom. The last puddles of water dripped down the drains. To complete the trifecta, the old bathroom heat lamps, an old luxury to keep the shower users warm after leaving the comfort of the shower stall, burned hot, raising the room temperature a few degrees. With a sinister smile, Ayame stopped struggling and spoke to her attacker, "And you look like you're going to dry out."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm

The blob's dark blue eyes glanced up and down his new prize and she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. Her tight pink bikini stretched as she flexed and shifted her body, giving Cukoo a lovely view of her soft breasts bouncing back and forth. "You are right, my dear," laughed the black blob as he heard the young girl's comment. "Looks like we will have to had some... moisture... to the air." A thin tentacle slowly reached out from the blob's large mouth and twisted around the handle to the shower directly overhead the young beauty, spraying warm water down onto the massive blob and her lovely body.

As Cukoo continued to enjoy the lovely sight of the young girl flexing and wiggling her beautiful body, a pair of thick tentacles suddenly extended out from his black body. Letting out another deep laugh, the blob watched as his black tentacles slowly wrapped around her full breasts, stretching the top of her tight bikini top even further. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze around her soft mounds of flesh, nearly tearing the wet fabric from her lovely body. A combination of water and sweat slowly dripped down her slender form as Cukoo prepared himself for gain a first taste of her delicious body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Ayame hadn't noticed that he had carried her away from the door, and back to the showers, and even so, she had forgotten to empty the water tanks on her way to the showers. Her eyes grew wide with shock, as the water poured over her body, knowing she was doomed.

Then the tentacles assaulted. Her race had been blessed with heightened senses to fight off the powers of evil. Her sense of touch was not excluded. Each caress, each stroke, each grope of her breasts sent her nerves into an sensual frenzy, her nipples growing hard, poking through the already stretched lycra fabric of her bikini top. Despite herself, her bikini bottom, already wet with water and sweat, soaked through with another, sweeter liquid.

"AHHHHNNNNNNN" She screamed, a mix of pleasure and anger in her voice, "You won't get away with this."

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm

The blob's deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed down at his lovely prize, admiring her soft breasts rise and fall slowly in the tight grip of his thick tentacles. Her tight bikini top stretched to its limits as the black tentacles twisted and massaged her large mounds of flesh, eventually displaying her hard tits through the thin fabric. The young girl's head hung back against the wet tiles as small gasps and moans escaped her mouth, flexing and squirming her lovely body against Cukoo's black tentacles.

As the black blob continued to enjoy the lovely sight in front of him, his rough tongue slowly began to extend out from his large mouth. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo watched as his black tongue slowly wrapped itself around her hips and thighs, tasting her sweet skin as rubbed her legs together, trying to pull away from the thick muscle twisting around her. Hearing the young girl's threat, the black mass let out a deep, watery laugh, echoing through the shower room. "I've already gotten away with it," laughed Cukoo, tightening his tongue around her hips.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 am

The warm slimy appendage dwarfed Ayame's slender body. She wriggled and squirmed to get elude his tongue's grasp. The blob's tentacles molested her more vigorously, the knot tied at her back becoming looser and looser, until it slid untied. She whimpered as her soft orbs were quickly revealed, as the tentacles pulled the bikini top away.

thanks to her hyper magnified sense of feel, the caressing and molding of Ayame's breasts were enough to send her to the brink of orgasm. Her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment, pleasure, and anger, she attempted to growl, as moans of pleasure escaped her lips. "No, you haven't. I would never let myself--I don't want--Who could ever want what you're doing to me?" She said, trying to convince her body that it didn't want it.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Cukoo's dark blue eyes locked onto the young girl's soft breasts as the strings to her thin bikini top suddenly dropped to her sides. Letting out a deep laugh, the black mass quickly pulled the wet top away from her body, displaying her soft breasts topped by her pink tits. The blob's thick tentacles began squeeze and twiste slightly harder around her smooth mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits slightly more with each hard twist. More drool began to fall from the blob's mouth as he watched the young girl flex and squirm her lovely body, trying to free herself from the blob's tight grip.

"Very soon, my dear," laughed the black blob, "you will be wanting everything I am giving you." Suddenly, the thick tongue wrapping around the young girl's hips began to slide inbetween the front of her bound legs, working it's way towards the bottom of her tight bikini. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his rough tongue slowly began to rub and grind against the front of her wet bikini bottoms, pressing against her sex lips through the thin fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:51 am

Ayame was already out of breath, when the massive slimy tongue slid, and rubbed against her, waves of pleasure radiating from her soaking pussy. Mind almost overtaken from the pleasure, she arched her back, and moaned, as she felt the orgasm building even more.

Then she spotted it, a hair dryer left at the base of the shower, still plugged into the wall. She shook her head, wracking her brain to try and think, the sensory storm assailing her ability to reason. It would hurt her, sure, but the watery nature of the monster meant he would probably conduct electricity better than she, making him the path of least resistance to ground, not her.

In that instant, she came, muscles taught and contracted, an airy "ah--ahhnnnn" emitted from between her lips. Her sex juices mixed with the water in her bikini, dripping into the mouth of the monster.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

The black blob's laugh filled the air as the young girl's protests slowly began to weaken, wiggling and squirming her body as the pleasure built up inside of her. "Yessssss" hissed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly against the front of her tight bikini, pushing slightly into her sex lips through the wet fabric. Cukoo could slowly begin to taste her sweet sexual juices flowing through the pink bikini bottoms, arousing the black blob greatly.

Laughing loudly once again, Cukoo suddenly sent out a pair of thin tentacles from his mouth, extending them towards the girl's well-bound body. The thin tentacles slowly wrapped around her pink tits, squeezing around them tightly as his thick tentacles below continued to twist and pull around her soft breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]