View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Playing in the Pool (for Mille) 

Mille screamed, feeling the heat rising, burning brighter and brighter within her with each thrust, every spurt of the creature's cum only making her hotter, every caress driving her higher. It felt so good...without realease, she'd go mad soon! So she drove at the thing's cock, desperately and with wild abandon, screaming and shouting like a wild creature in heat more than a young girl in college, making a right mess of herself as she strove towards that ultimate goal...

And finally reached it, cresting on a golden wave it seemed to her. "NNNNGAAHHHHH!!!!!" Her roar exploded from her mouth as her abused sex suddenly clamped tight around the shaft within her, milking it as she came, her whole body flexing and twitching, squeezing with all her being over the thing buried inside her. She arched and thrusted, apparently mad with success, carrying on with wordless noises of endless pleasure, her body twisting and dancing as best it could bound as it was, until she finally began to slow, eventually grinding to a limp halt upon the creature's shaft, her eyes wide and vacant, mouth hanging open, mind all but gone, distant...she was in shock, it seemed. She panted heavily, quite unconscious, eyes glazed over, form hanging limp within Cukoo's appendages, her sex still gripping reflexively over him. If he listened closely, he might even hear the small mewls of pleasure still whispering out of her oh-so-softly...

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile YIM

The massive blob gazed down at the lovely sight before him. Her body had reached the purest state of lust and bliss, arching and thrusting her body down onto his thick phallus. Her tight sex tightened hard around his massive cock, trying to take in as much of the hot seed as possible as his tongue grinded against her clit. Slowly, her body began to go limp as she passed out.

The sprayed the last amounts of sticky seed into her body as his huge phallus slowly pulled out of her body. His rough tongue retraced back into his mouth as his long shaft withdrew from her body, releasing a wave of hot seed from her small sex and spilling into the water below. The thick tentacles around her breasts slowly loosened their grip and pulled back into his blobbish body, revealing bright red rings where they have been squeezing around her soft skin. The tentacles binding her ankles and hips slowly pulled her legs back together as Cukoo pulled the unconscious girl closer towards his body. He gently laid the small girl onto a flat part of his blobbish body, craddling her against his body though keeping the tentacles around her limbs tight.

Cukoo's Profile

Last edited by Cukoo on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:56 pm

Mille simply lay there, unaware of her change in position, shuddering every now and then from the reverbrating echoes of orgasm running up and down her spine, still making soft sounds of delight, her eyes wide open and unseeing, not hearing anything, only able to feel, every touch against her body magnified a thousand fold after her recent ordeal, her sex feeling a potent mixture of languid pleasure and sharp pain from the trial it had undergone. She shivered there against the monstrosity for a few moments more before falling still, her breathing rhythmic and even, eyes still open and unseeing, though her pupils had began to dilate a bit now, as though she were slowly coming back to her senses...

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo stared down at his lovely captive, her chest heaving up and down with each breath as she slowly recovered from the recent mass of orgasms. Sweat beaded and rolled down the sides of her bare body as she stared up blankly into his dark blue eyes. Soft moans escaped her mouth as she occasionally twitched and shifted Cukoo's grasp, the last of her bliss-filled state wearing off.

As the young girl slowly came to, Cukoo's large mouth slowly opened up again as he said, "seems as though you enjoyed yourself, my dear." A loud laugh filled the air as the massive blob said, "you were certainly delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4