View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kung Fu, Ju Jitsu, Huh? (Calidare) 

Post Kung Fu, Ju Jitsu, Huh? (Calidare)
She stepped out of the change room, into an empty Gymnasium yet she hadn't changed into her gym uniform. She looked around, to see if anyone was there and then went into the centre of the Gymnasium. Again, looking around, She smiled, hoping noone's around. She stepped out in a fighting stance and started practicing her Martial Arts, that Sifu Li Chen had taught her since she was five. She focused and concentrated on her movement. Jumping into butterfly kicks, no-hand cartwheels, back flips, etc. She moved her hands back and forth, her body moving into one stance after another and she continued with several other routines.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Post Re: Kung Fu, Ju Jitsu, Huh? (Calidare)
Perched on one of the I-Beams I look down and see a young woman practicing her martial arts, and im pleased at how well she does it, but the devises around the school lately seemed to have been placed on over drive for its been at least a week since I had any sexual activity and was feeling very frisky. “Yes Mmm she will do.” I link my mind with hers as I start to search her memories and look for something that I could used against this pretty lass.

Probing deeper in her mind I start looking for her deepest and most erotic desires and smile at how such a beauty could harbor such passion. “This one shows promise to be some what intriguing, lets see how imaginative this one is.” I slowly bring very mild images of her naked in front of a crowed of men, just to see how she would react to it as the image is doing what she doing but naked before a bunch of aroused men who continued to watch her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

She stopped everything that she was doing when strange images popped in her mind of her practicing her Martial Arts, naked in front of a bunch of men. The image seemed asthough it was happening right now, for real, not as a memory she hadn't had. She fell flat on her stomach, as the image progressed. she got up, covering her parts up and she backed up against the wall. she stared towards the group of men, shouting at them to not go near her,

"Stay away!" she shouted, as her voice echoed through the halls. 'What the hell's going on? Where did these guys come from?! i thought the gym was empty and this was a girls-only school! she thought to herself as the men came walking closer and closer, asthough they where zombies after the next live meal. She got backed into a corner. she shouted, "Get away from me! Get back or i'll beat you all!"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm

I grin when I see this. “Well now this is interesting, most would see this as day dreams but this one see them as being real. I think im going to have some real fun with this one.” still perched in the rafters looking at this, I wave my hand as if dismissing the crowed and they disappear before her eyes and things seem to return to normal for her, though I remain linked to her I wanted to see what things she would be afraid of and what would being out the most erotic desires from this girl of course I wouldn’t let her see these after the reaction I just saw, I would have to lower the intensity of the daydreams.

An idea just occur to me after the reaction of the dream flash I had given her. “I wonder how sensitive her body is? Well not like I have anything to do right.” I grin and begin to use my mind to stimulate her lower nub that they called the clitoris, very slowly at first until I get a good gage of her, the last experiment made her see them as real who knows how sensitive this girl is, don’t need her to come right off the back I thought.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She looked confused when they all disappeared and her clothes seemed to of returned. She looked around the place, though not seeing anything. "What's going on?" She pondered to herself. She stepped forward until she start feeling oddly strange at her clit. She started feeling wet and a string of pleasure streamed through her body, "uhhg, oh my god, what's going on?" she said, in confusion as her body started feeling alot more warm. She rubbed her pussy as her clit continued streaming pleasure throughout. 'What is wrong with me, why am i doing this' she thought to herself. Her other hand grabbed one of her breasts and she started playing with it as she continued rubbing her wet pussy

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 am

I grin at seeing this “Well well, well. Now this is very interesting not only is she very susceptible to light dreams but her body is extremely sensitive to the lightest touch.” I begin stimulating her clit just a bit more before I stop. “I wonder what else she gets excited about?” I ask my self as I watch the after math of her enjoyment of sexual pleasure. “I wonder how she would react to another woman in the room?” leaving my perch turning invisible, I fly of to the far door and transform my self into a student wearing a karate outfit with a white belt to keep it closed the hair tied back into a ponytail that reach down to my mid back. I enter the gym and see her groping her breasts in the middle of the gym floor and move near to her silently and stop to watch her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

She opened her eyes and looked around, noticing a girl, wearing a Martial Arts uniform in the corner. Glowing red, embarressed, hoping the girl didn't see her masterbating. She removed her hands away from both her breasts and pussy and wiped them clean on her skirt. She looked at the other girl, still with the question on did she see her. "Uh, um, hello, who are you?" She asked the girl. She looked around to see if there was anyone else then turned her head back towards the girl. 'please say she didn't see me, please say she didn't see me' She kept on repeating, sstill hoping the girl didn't see.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

She had asked me my name, so I decided to use the name of the girl I was taking form of. “My name is Komiko, it’s a pleasured to meet you.” I tell her as I offer my hand to shake. My green eyes seem to smile at her in friendship. “So what was you doing warming up for practice?” I ask her noticing she was looking around the gym, I too look around “It is a rather large gym isn’t it.” I tell her making her think this was the reason I thought she was looking around, in truth I know what she was thinking that was making me smile inside. “Would you like to spar with me? I mean that’s if you want to that is?” I ask her and this would give me an idea what other desires feel this girl.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She smiled at the girl who claimed to be called Komiko and shook her hand. "oh yea, i know you, Takayama-san, you're in one of my classes, i don't know which one, though" She said, trying to see if she could cover up what she was just doing, hoping Komiko didn't see you. She nodded to what Komiko said, yet she looked confused when Komiko asked to spar her. 'you got to be kidding me... i never knew Takayama-san was even into Martial Arts' She thought to herself. She nodded and said, "sure, you should still know i've been practicing since i was five, don't you?" She looked at the girl and wondered if it really was Takayama-san, because the only place she sees Takayama-san have her exercise was at the pool, swimming laps.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

I shake her hand and take it back as I look at it rubbing my fingers on each other, then look back at Aiko “Was you practicing before I got here? Your hand kind of sticky?” I ask her as if I didn’t know the reason why but I did. When she said she knew me I cured my self for not probing deeper into her mind,

I never knew this Komiko was so popular among the students, I had thought taking this form would be less noticeable then some other girl, I had used this girl with another student as a catalyst for playing game with another because she seemed very private and submissive, I had never bothered to probe her mind to see what stuff she knew.

Right off the bat I could tell she was wondering about me and I messed up big time perhaps I might still have a chance to save this some who with out revealing any thing. “Well Aiko, ill just have to take my chances with you and hope you’re a fair fighter.” I tell her as I take a novice stance in Judo.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Yea, i was practicing my Wushu, before you got here," I said. I smiled as Takayama-san took that stance. I thought to myself, 'this is going to be easy,'. I took a different stance than what Takayama-san had. Some type of Kung-fu called Xing Yi Quan- Form-intention Boxing. "Do you want me to go easy on you, Takayama-san?" I asked, "Cause you know, Sifu Chen has taught me well. And don't worry, i'm a fair fighter in the Martial Arts i was taught." I stood with one leg under me and the other forward, one hand by my side and the other out but bent slightly, both hands in a fist. I wondered if i should use a different style cause this one uses coordinated movements to generate bursts of power intended to overwhelm the opponent.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:47 pm

I figured I would let her take the swing but grapple her between the legs and holding her top of her gee to slam her hard enough to knock the wind from her as my hand gropes her breasts and my other hand finger teasing her labia forcing her gee bottom between her crevice down there as I message her love button.

I had already know she didn’t believed this form was her friend, I was playing her to aggressive for one and she didn’t believe she knew martial arts in the first place so I saw no harm in making it seem unlike this girl I was pretending to be. “Oh my, I didn’t hurt you did I?” I ask still rubbing her very sensitive clit as I also notice her gee bottom was damp, most likely from the excitement she had earlier.

I grin at her as I keep teasing her clit and rubbing on her breasts with my other hand. “Oh would you look at this, your getting aroused aren’t you? If you want you can play with my tits as well.” I giggle at her acting like a real slut before her which is something her friend from what I gather from her memories would never do.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She was surprised when the girl was able to bring her to the ground, that hard, yet it only hurt her back abit. What surprised her move was what the girl was doing when she had her pinned. She noticed one of the girl's hands over her breasts and the other, rubbing her clit. "What are you doing?! and now, you didn't hurt me, but what the hell are you doing?!" She paniced, as the other girl, Takayama-san was touching her. "Please, stop. Wait- you're not even Takayama-san!" She said, as she tried getting the girl off. 'keep a hold of yourself, Aiko, keep a hold of yourself,' she thought to herself as she was seriously getting aroused by this. She gave in too easily as she began moaning and groping the other girl's breasts.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:51 pm

I grinned down at her as she started to play with this form breasts enjoying the emotional rush I was getting from this young woman it was almost a shock how fast she was wanting to engage in sexual play, but then again I felt sorry for the girl because there was no boys at this school and the lack of something other then females one has to make due with what they have.

Hearing her say stop made me giggle, knowing that’s what most girls do from my observation of human behavior. “Oh? You want me to stop? Why? You seem to be enjoying not only what im doing but what your doing to me.” I tell her as I brush this form soft lips over her neck and bringing it up to her ear lobe as I kissed up to that far. “You smell so good, and no my name isn’t Takayama but I do know her, some say we look like sisters.” I had told her as my finger began rubbing her clit just a bit harder and pulling her panties aside letting my finger slide into her labia and into her love hole.

I smile into her ear. “Would you like to feel more pleasure?” I had asked her as my lips ran over her cheek and found its mark when I started to kiss her lush lips, my tongue probing her warm mouth as it rolled around her own tongue, I had moaned in pleasure feeling her every motion at what I had started with her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She moaned out, softly as she gave in to this student who was touching her. Her hand moved up the other student's body under her shirt and started feeling her breasts, as they kissed each other. She played cat and mouse with her and the other girl's tongue as they embraced one another. She began feeling the other girl's body. She was not use to this, and never knew it would feel so good, doing it with another girl. she started feeling the other girl's clit in the fabric of her panties, soon to place her hand inside the other girl's panties. 'Oh my god, never knew this would be so great!' she thought to herself.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next