View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A Special Invitation (For Mizuho/Mille) 

Post A Special Invitation (For Mizuho/Mille)
It was a very peculiar day in some classrooms. Esp. when some peculiar notes arrived for two particular students. Classes were in session during that day and everything seemed perfectly normal. So what was those special notes? Well... they were invitations.

One teacher in the math department of the school recieved one and she peered over it. On it... it said "To Mizuho". Another teacher in the science department recieved one of those particular notes and it said "To Mille".

The two teachers decided to keep the notes and hand them to the students when they would leave class. And so the math teacher started to go over calculated algorithms. The science teacher would be going over biology today. And students poured into their studies as best as they could.

One particular girl named Mira got curious and glanced over to a nearby student named Ami and says, "What do you think those notes are for?" "Don't know... but if they are love notes then they might get in trouble." A few girls giggled and some chattered away like it was just any normal school day.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

Mille sat, feeling somewhat subdued, through her science class. Several of the girls kept looking her way, wierd smiles on their faces, and it was beginning to unnerve her. She wondered if there were some prank waiting for her soon, and kept a wary eye out. True, a prank was fairly harmless compared to some of the activities that occured on this island...but still, no reason to invite trouble, of any flavor, to her doorstep. She remained alert.

Well, as alert as she could, anyway. The professor had a rather boring, droning voice that almost always put Mille to sleep. Not much of a problem, really...Mille managed to pick up what she needed out of each class either in the heavy text of her book, which she'd been somewhat surprised to find was actually more interesting than the teacher, or with the notes from the other students, if she needed to. And usually, she at least managed to daydream, her eyes open, rather than falling completely asleep, so she retained some of what she heard...

Finally, class ended, and Mille packed her things, ready to move on to the next one. She rose, getting ready to leave...

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:54 am
Profile YIM

The teacher glances over to Mille and says with a quiet, calm voice, "Miss Melissa Greensbaron. Please come here. I have something to give to you. I don't know what it is. It seems like an invitation of somesuch." Then she brings out an envelope containing the note with "To Mille" on the front. Then she adjusts her glasses and says, "You can look over it once you exit the room. Now please hurry along... I got another class coming soon."

She then stands up and starts to walk towards the door to her office which was situated as part of the classroom. A doorway right near the blackboard led into it as she opens the door and slips inside, closing it silently behind her as she emits a quiet sigh before heading to her desk. Inwardly... she knew what the invitation was. But she just shrugs and sidles over to her desk and sits down.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:44 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]