View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost memories, Lost hearts (For Keemari) 

Post Lost memories, Lost hearts (For Keemari)
It was midnight and as usual Jag was the only person in the entire Gym complex. The redheaded teen had been having one hell of a week… not only did she apparently have amnesia, despite perfect physical and mental health according to the nurse, but she had been attacked and raped by… something. Something out of a nightmare. Right here in the Gym as a matter of fact. For a couple days she had been too scared to come back to the gym, and had instead been working out elsewhere on the island, mostly running through the forest… until she was attacked and raped there as well.

Thus, she had come to the conclusion that there were things on this island that the administration wasn’t aware of… either that or the far more paranoid solution that they were covering it up, although she didn’t see why on earth they would. The monsters had displayed a remarkable amount of intelligence… they were likely just too smart to be caught.

So, the girl had decided, the only solution was to make herself stronger so that she could fight whatever nightmarish things she might encounter, to protect herself and anyone else. Even though she didn’t really have any friends on the island. At all. Perhaps if she didn’t spend all of her free time in the gym…

Her thoughts continued to wander as she approached her ninety-ninth sit up, sweating profusely across her body. She’d been doing different workouts since… 7 pm when her classes got out. Her tight orange sport bra matched the fiery ponytail she had, though her hair was beginning to loosen after all the physical activity. A pair of black and orange biker shorts adorned her bottom half, giving a good view of her toned legs and thighs. She wore no shoes, as usual.

Finally she got up, going to sit on a butterfly press for a moment, not yet using it but only putting her arms up on the bars, resting, her large chest puffing in and out and straining the bra.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 am

The door then opened up as I walk in, it only took me a split second to put on my human illusion form which I did as soon as I picked up the scent of a female. I was like one of those greece atheltes who believed working out in this type of environment was best down naked so sweat did not weigh you down with clothing. However my plans quickly changed as I recongized that scent.

I walked towards her in human illusion, the illusion had clothing as I looked at the girl, sweaty, busty, and very strong. I could not believe, I thought NICE had taken her away for good, this weighed on my heart some. "Jag..." I say outloud as if in shock as I look at her as I come up right next to her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:52 am

The girl looked up quickly, jumping off the machine and assuming a fighting stance before realizing it was a human… but a man? She looked him over slowly… he was incredibly handsome… and… gods… she hadn’t seen a man since before her amnesia, and her body told her that was a long time. But this guy was beautiful…

“How do you know my name…?” She said, tipping her head to the side, still a little wary, lowering her guard a bit so as not to spook him if he was in fact a human. She hadn’t seen anything that could change shape yet but… of what she HAD seen on this island, it wouldn’t surprise her. Her heart raced with adrenaline, a couple of memories flashing through her mind, too fast to make any sense.

This might be another monster… that had used this trick on her before. “Who are you?” she asked sternly.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 am

"Jag? It's me Keemari, I was worried about you greatly when you disapeared my pet." I tell her as I reach out and try and carress her hair like I normally did, she was mine and although I could not stop her from totally being used I did my best, she was special, strong, and beautiful. Three remarakable things all rolled into one, whatever trama she went through I'm sure only put her on edge for a moment I'm sure the reliazation will come to her. I thought.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:05 am

Fury blazed in her eyes, the only warning to what was about to happen. She had already been assaulted twice this week, and she’d be damned if it was going to happen again.

The second his hand touched her hair, she wrapped an arm around his, twisting his arm, while she spun and dug her fingers into his hair, pulling it back roughly, unaware that he could probably hurt her very badly in the position she had left herself in, pressed closely to him, so close her breath could be felt on his neck, the side of one breast pressing into his side.

“You listen to me… and listen well. I’m nobody’s bloody pet… got that?” she hissed, clearly set off.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:11 am

If it was not me in this hold... hell even while in this hold I could not admire her skill, grace, and strength, she might have stood a chance, with about a hundred years more experince under her belt.

However her scent, her body pressed against me only brought up memories and this reminded of one time, whatever happened she's about to be re-educated. "Your wrong your my pet, my precious pet that I held dear to my heart. You obivsouly have forgotten and I will make you remember." I tell her as my illusion drops leaving a naked wolf folk in her grasp as she feels a powerful gust of air hit her body sending her back as I turn around and grap her arm as she's about to fly away and turn it behind her back before securing the other.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:19 am

The teen’s eyes continued to blaze as he spoke… he was in no position to!...

A look of surprise and fear spread across her face as he seemed to shift into some kind of werewolf. Some invisible force shoved her back, her grip on him lost. She would have slammed into another machine had he not caught her arm and restrained her in the blink of an eye.

Jag shifted and bucked, trying to wrestle free of him. “I’m not a bloody pet and I’m not yours! Leave me the hell alone already! What’s wrong with you things, can ya not get any from your own species and you need to pick on me?” She screamed, and continued, slinging together a string of curses in two languages that would have put a sailor to shame.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:27 am

I then whisper something to her(check PM). "Besides I'm the last of my kind and you human women are very attractive." I tell her as I pull her hands together and a seed drops as vines grow around her arm, much like a restraint jacket just for her arms as strong as steel binding her as I let her go to see the fiery girls next move.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:32 am

The girl jumped away from him as soon as she could, pulling at the strange vines that were curled around her arms now. They were as strong as steel despite obviously being plants, and kept her arms behind her, forcing her chest out slightly as it huffed up and down with each breath.

“You’re lying… why on earth would I ever… no. If that was true I wouldn’t… have my hands tied behind me…” She muttered. Hate still blazed in her eyes. She wasn’t going to go down without a fight this time. Her hair finally broke free of the ponytail and flew wildly as she leaped off a bench press and sent a kick at his head.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:43 am

I caught her foot with ease and slamed her down onto the ground, knowing just how much punishment she could take, I remember us training together, she told me never to hold back. I hold her down as my mouth is right next to you. "I have excelllent hearing and the reason your hands are tied like that is because when I greeted you like I normaly would you attacked me. Remember." I tell her as I reach down and start to pull off her black and orange biker shorts revealing her shapely ass.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:47 am

Jag saw stars for a second as he slammed her into the ground, her body going limp for a moment. When she came to, he was speaking to her again, more lies… and pulling down her shorts. She screamed and kicked her feet upwards, despite her position, flipping herself over in the process.

“You back the hell off of me… I’m not yours and don’t keep saying I am…” she growled, her back arching so her hands could reach the hem of her shorts, trying to pull them back up before he could attend to her again. It occurred to her she should probably be more concerned about her safety than decency by this point, but it was just her nature.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:53 am

"But you are and even though in our sparing sessions you told me not to hold back I always held back deadly force." I emphasize as I not only rip her shorts off with her holding the hem of it I slam my hand into the ground spliting the gym floor as my red eyes stare into you not with anger, but something else.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:55 am

The girl’s shorts were ripped from her forcefully, the material easily sliding down her shining thighs and legs and off of her body, leaving her shaved cunt bare to him. She closed her legs quickly, trying to pull herself away from him as he shattered the cement floor easily. She was in over her head here… she had to run. Now.

“Leave me alone… just go away… I don’t remember anything about you… and I don’t believe you…” she said, a tinge of fear in her voice even though she tried to hide it behind a façade of toughness. It was hard to look tough when you were half naked.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:07 am

"And that is why I can't leave you alone, knowing that you do not remember." I tell her as I reach down and gently stroke her pussy pushing past her closed thighs to see her reaction as my eyes were not angry but a different emtion clouded them as I looked upon her as the cement floor healed itself as I focused on her.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 am

Jag didn’t notice as the floor miraculously closed the gaping hole he had left in it. She was too distracted as his fingers began to drift lightly over her sex lips, her body squirming, clenched legs doing little to protect herself. Her shaved pussy gave a clear view of her exposed womanhood to him. She kicked her legs against the ground, trying to push herself away from him.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next