View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 After the game...(Steel) 

Post After the game...(Steel)
Soccer, a sport Christine felt good at. Her speed and agility, combined with her impeccable aim made her a contribution to any team. She wasn’t the greatest at the game, but she was damn good.

“Shoot already Chris!” The teen chuckled as she dribbled the ball around the field, faking a left then pirating the ball to the right. Allowing the opposing girl to get a mere taste of the ball before wrenching it out of her possession again. She heard the scream from her teammate ring across the field and with a smile she passed the girl guarding her and kicked towards the goal. A loud curse shot through the air as the winning point was made. Cheers from the opposite side of the field gave Chris another invigorating burst of energy and she ran back towards them giving high-fives and hugs wherever she was welcome.

“Awesome game guys!” She mused, as she knelt down to tie her shoes. An array of agreements were uttered and cheered by the girls, and the sound slowly faded as they walked towards the locker room. “You coming Chris?” The raven haired girl called back to her. “Yeah, I’ll be up there later, I’m going to collect all the balls and put the cones away.” She shouted in reply. With that the girl ran into the opposing goal and retrieved the ball. The goals were large, and netted- clearly marked. Out of bounds was always questionable, so before each game they’re always set up four fluorescent orange cones. One by one, the student jogged to retrieve them, cupping them into each other as she did. She made her way towards the storage room and stored them all in their appropriate place. She didn’t have to put up the extra effort, but she didn’t mind it much. It was nice to have the equipment when you needed it, not putting the stuff away usually meant it would end up lost or stolen. She locked the storage room and made the long trek back to the locker room.

“Jeeze, I’m beat. ‘lise you in here?!” She called out when she burst through the back door of the locker room. No response, she sighed aloud to herself and realized the other girls must have left already. She plopped down on the bench in front of her large locker and lazily entered the combination. She pulled off her shirt, her skin glistening in the light she threw the ugly Phys. Ed. Shirt in her locker leaving her in the white mesh shorts and her white sports bra. She heaved another sigh and sat there for a moment to rest.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:10 am

The girls hadn't realized that they had a spectator to the game. A dark-winged demon had been hiding in a tree not far away, watching them play- or rather, watching their boobs bounce and their asses wiggle as they ran across the field. One of the girls in particular had caught his eye, so he hoped he'd get a chance to run into her later.

As the game drew to a close, Steel melted into the shadows and slithered past the girls into the locker room. Three of them came in at once, changing their clothes and leaving without ever stopping their cheerful chatter. But Steel just waited for the fourth girl to come in...

And soon she did. As she began to undress, Steel crept closer to her from the wall behind her. In an instant he attacked, several black leathery tentacles seemingly coming out of the wall as they tried to wrap around her arms and legs.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:22 am

arms. She was up in an instant, and rejuvenated in energy. She roughly fought against the muscles as they clenched around her arms tighter. She kicked off of the bench hard with her legs only freeing one of her arms for a moment before she was completely swarmed. Her body whipped around in near impossible contortions as she tried to fight off the attackers. “Let go of me!” She shouted. “Help! Someone!” She screamed towards the door that was now in her line of sight, but to her horror its thick metal mass was shut tight. She was on the ground now, the cold cement of the room cooling her heated body as she writhed in the grasp of the tentacles. She was on her stomach, limiting her movement capabilities. Panicked she turned her head to look behind her in hopes to catch a glimpse of her attacker.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:30 am

Soon all of the tentacles had been wrapped around one of the girl's limbs. They pinned her to the cool concrete, pressing her large breasts against her chest and leaving her tight rear end sticking up just a bit. Now that she was helpless, Steel decided to emerge and greet her.

As Christine looked behind her, she saw a pale form emerge from the shadows on the wall, as if it were walking through the wall to arrive there. The ten tentacles that tied her down stretched up and around and came out of his back, at the shoulderblades. The demon grinned down at Christine as she writhed on the ground. "Chris, was it?" he asked cheerfully, as if he didn't have her captive and half-dressed on the floor at his feet. "Is that short for Christine? Pleased to meet you. My name is Steel."

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:40 am

To her dismay she watched helplessly as the figure emerged from the wall. That feeling of dread she knew all too well. She let her head rest on the concrete as the demon spoke to her. “An accurate assumption.” She breathed out heavily as she was pinned against the concrete. She jerked her arms and legs, but most of the time that only left her in more pain than she was already in. “Can’t say I’m very pleased at the moment.” She choked out between her tiresome attempts to wriggle free of the creature’s grasp.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:48 am

"Ah, poor dear," Steel replied tauntingly. "Let me help you with that." His tentacles lifted Christine off of the ground, also loosening their grips a bit. "I wouldn't want to hurt you. It's just that some of the young women I've met here are so rude. Some even tried to attack me! Can you imagine? What is this school teaching them, I ask you."

As he teased the girl, his tentacles continued to move over her skin. Two of them slipped into her sports bra and wrapped around her full breasts, and one slid into the back of her mesh shorts and between her rear cheeks. The rest merely held her in the air as the demon walked closer.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:55 am

The student let out a gasp as she was lifted off of the ground, surprised by the strength of the appendages. Shockingly the demon’s ‘help’ offering rang true, and the grip on her loosened from that of an anaconda to a more bearable one, though she was still elevated and she wasn’t too keen on that. She watched as some of the tendrils slithered up into her sports bra, freeing her breasts and beginning to arouse her mounds. Her body shivered as another tendril pushed up into her shorts and slithered around the curves of her firm round buttocks.

“Imagine that.” She answered in just as mocking of a tone as she shook violently in the air against her attacker. Though vunerable, she still found herself running off at the mouth. “I couldn’t imagine why someone would fight you, especially with you- nngh, sneaking up, Grrr. On people.” She screamed at him while she attempted to kick and punch her way free from his grip. Frustrated and tired she finally calmed her struggles awaiting a better opportunity for escape.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:05 am

(OOC: *laugh!* yeah, Steel can be a real jerk sometimes. :D )

The tentacle that rested between her buttocks caressed her almost gently, and the ones around her breasts brushed over her nipples. Abandoning the conversation, Steel reached out and neatly tore the sports bra away from Christine, leaving her clad only in shorts.

"Very nice," the demon said, putting his hands over the girl's firm mounds and rubbing them roughly. His palms roughed against her nipples repeatedly as he groped her. Another tentacle slid around her thigh and began to rub against her groin, where the shorts covered her sex.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:19 am

The conversation was cut abruptly and the demon approached her, too close for comfort. She could feel the heat radiating from his body, she could smell his sweat and his distinct scent. It disgusted her. She grunted as the bra was torn from her body, her breasts bouncing slightly before resting pert and succulent before him. She exhaled loudly, obviously distressed and felt her face grew hot as he fondled her chest roughly with his callused rough hands. His palms brushing slightly against her butter soft nipples causing them to stand fully erect in front of him. Her eyes, however, traveled downward where she could feel another intruder creeping up her leg. Her face turned a bright pink and her eyes watered when she felt the tentacle begin to rub against her sex through the thin mesh material of the shorts and the even thinner fabric of her black panties. ‘Not again.’ Were to only two words that continuously echoed through her mind

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:28 am

The tentacles at Christine's crotch hooked into her shorts and panties, gradually pulling them down her thighs. Steel removed the tentacles on her legs one at a time, and eventually he was able to get her shorts and underwear off of her without releasing her legs. Now the girl was naked, legs spread before him.

He moved forward, coming to the bench the girl had been resting on earlier. His tentacles set her down on the bench with one leg on either side, and he sat in front of her and looked down at her with a grin. His hands went back to her breasts, pinching and tugging at her nipples. "Don't worry, Christine," he said, "I'll make sure this is good for you too."

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:38 am

She tried to best to make it as difficult as she possible could for the creature, who was now busy trying to cleverly pull her shorts down and she had to admit she detected he was becoming quite tired of her struggles. Eventually he’d managed to drag them down and they lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. She was now fully exposed, being held for his preying eyes to see. The girl was virtually hairless except for the long golden locks that were almost white that cascaded down her back. She huffed as she was placed gently on the bench, her arms still head down by the tendrils wrapped about them. Her eyes never waived as they followed the demon’s every move, until she was staring him dead in the face as he sat in front of her. She chuckled at his comment. “I seriously doubt that anything from you can be considered ‘good’” she cut with an icy stare. She struggled against him, trying to pry her legs and arms loose from his grip, however due to the position her movement was quite contained. Her torso writed and her back arched in her attempts to distance herself from the demon. His response was evident as he pinched and painfully tweaked at her nipples, this in turn made her gasp in pain. Her nether regions suddenly glistened with her honeyed juices. Yet again, her body disobeyed her mind.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 am

Steel responded to Christine's glare with a cocky smirk. "Oh really?" he replied. "I think I'll have to take that as a challenge. But first..."

The demon glanced across the room. He hadn't come prepared so he'd need something to- aha, there. The locker room hadn't been cleaned up completely and a few items were left on the floor nearby. One of them was a long jump rope that Steel grabbed with a free tentacle. He pushed Christine down so she was lying flat on her back, then pulled her wrists and ankles underneath the bench.

It took several minutes of tying and rearranging his tentacles- especially with the girl struggling as much as she was- but soon Steel had succeeded. Christine's hands and feet were bound together, trapping her on the bench with her back arched erotically. Now his tentacles hovered above her as he leaned over her and stroked her large breasts again. "Now we're ready. I'm going to show you just how 'good' I can be."

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:59 am

Christine watched as the creature scanned the area and was finally consoled when he found a lengthy jump rope not far away. Her heart sank, she could only assume was it was going to be used for. Her assumption proved correct, and by no means was she going to allow this to be easy for him. She kicked, and struggled and was only finally subdued after a good effort and a massive amount of force. He had her at his mercy, for she could barely move at all without causing herself some pain. The shadow of her form lurked over her as he leaned in closely, his hand running up and over her breasts. She could feel his hot and sticky breath against her skin as he spoke. Upon his words she spat in his face and stared at him, her gaze fixated on his trying her best effort not to show any emotion but hatred through her eyes.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 am

Steel scowled and wiped the spit off his face. It seemed Christine had finally succeeded in making him mad. "That mouth is going to get you into trouble," he snapped. "Let me take care of it for you." A tentacle moved to her face and pushed at her mouth unrelentingly- as soon as she gave it the chance it would slip in.

Meanwhile the demon began to work over her body more forcefully. His hands groped and pinched her breasts, and his lips fastened over one nipple and sucked hard. Two tentacles ran up and down the girl's sides gently, and another stroked at her now bare pussy. It ran up and down her lips, brushing at her clit with each pass, but didn't yet slide inside her.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:20 am

She clenched her jaw shut and turned her head to avoid the tentacle, yet despite her efforts it continuously pushed and prodded at her lips, attempting to force its way inside of her. It was evident she’d angered the demon, for previously though his caresses were rough before, they now seemed like a lover’s caress compared to how he was fondling her now. A soft mew sounded from inside of her throat as she felt his warm mouth wrap around the sensitive skin of her nipple, sucking it harshly. She arched her back higher in attempt to avoid the tendrils that slithered up the bare skin of her sides. She immediately cried out softly when she felt the tentacle press lightly against moist lips, running up and down the slit of her sex, brushing against her bud with each pass. “No-“ The opportunity the tentacle at her mouth had been waiting for arrived. Forcefully it pushed its way inside of her mouth, filling it and snaking its way deep down her throat. “Nnnngh!” She let out a muffled cry, gagged by the tentacle she started at the demon with watering eyes.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next