View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 After the game...(Steel) 

The tentacle at her mouth plunged in and out repeatedly, not far enough to make her choke but enough to roughly fill her mouth. Steel's mouth moved to her other breast, sucking hard and even nibbling slightly on her hardening nipple.

Down below he was giving her more attention. The one tentacle was joined by a second, and they rubbed at her lips in unison before beginning to slide into her sex, one after the other. It was a tight fit but the honey that had already begun to gather eased their progress. He also brought a hand down to her button and rubbed a fingertip roughly across it.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:02 pm

Impulsively the student’s eyes fluttered as the tendril worked its way in and out of her mouth. Each thrust filling her inhibiting any chance of speech. Any noise that was to be made came in the form of muffled groans in response to the demons sharp teeth brushing against the sensitive tissue of her butter soft nipples. What a sight of vulnerability she must have been. Arms stretched backwards causing her chest to jut forward in an almost welcoming manner towards the demons assault. Legs stretched backwards, spread revealing the moistened slit of her sex, almost begging to be fucked. The tight muscles of her tummy rising with each panicked breath as the tentacles at her sex started to work together as a dynamic duo at her honeyed slit. Her back rose into a perfect arch as the tentacles worked their way into the resisting cavern of her dripping cunt. Her stifled moans fell upon deaf ears as the demons rough fingertips worked away at the tiny pink bud of her clit.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:42 pm

"Much better," Steel taunted the girl. "That's how you should sound." For a few long moments, he simply continued using her body like this. One tentacle in her mouth, two more sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy with every thrust. One hand rubbing and pinching her soft nipple, the other hand doing the same to her clit. Steel tugged down his pants and his hard cock slid out, bouncing against Christine's inner thigh as he leaned over her.

After a minute of this sexual torture, the demon wondered what would happen if he raised the stakes a bit. Another tentacle slid across her thigh, then down below toward her firm ass. It slipped between her buttocks and pressed tauntingly at the tight opening it found, but it didn't push into her yet. Steel wanted to see Christine's reaction before he took that next step.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:45 am

Her pale skin was now flushed a light pink whilst the demon continued his assault on her erect clit and nipple. Another moan vibrated over the tendril in her mouth and more of her juices seeped out of her sex. She watched as he cruelly towered over her, enjoying every minute of her torture with an arrogant smile. She saw a moment of consideration pass over the demons features, then saw the tattered pants slide down his hips revealing his throbbing, massive cock. She shut her eyes in disgust when she felt the warm appendage tap her inner thighs a few times.

Tear-filled eyes flashed with fury, their normal amber color turning to a deep crimson. Her tears were not that of sorrow, but of shame and disappointment in herself that she was going to be used as a fuck-toy again. Her nostrils flared as she felt the tendril slide in between her smooth buttocks threatening to enter. The anger that filled her face, quickly turned to that of worry. Her eyes pleaded with the brazen demon before her, her body struggling to avoid the tentacle, but with great difficulty. Her shoulders and hips nearly killed her as she tried to flail around, causing painful bursts of motion. The rough tentacles continued to pump into her pulsating sex, her juices flowing down her nether regions, dripping over her tight asshole as the tendril continued its assault rubbing against the entrance, threatening to invade her at any moment. She braced herself, balling her slender hands into fists, unrelentingly struggling against his efforts to no counsel.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:51 pm

The demon snickered at the play of emotion on Christine's face. The way her rage changed so quickly to fear turned him on immensely. The tentacle at her ass curled up briefly, stroking into her pussy with the others and coating itself in her juices. But then it slid back down and pressed at her asshole again. This time he didn't wait, forcing it into her roughly, an inch at first, then deeper. The wetness helped its movement, but it was still slow work.

While this was going on Steel was still playing with the rest of her body. He knelt by her slit and ran his rough tongue over her clit, pushing two fingers into her at the same time as his tentacles pushed in. He licked and sucked and filled her without allowing her a moment's rest. The pale demon was determined to force her into a climax, no matter what she wanted and no matter how long it took.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:31 am

A muffled, yet loud scream filled the room as the tentacle forced its way inside of her tight ass, in pain the student’s eyes tightly shut. Her head tossed from side to side, her mouth, pussy, and ass being violently pumped at the same time. Despite the initial pain of the tendril, after a few moments that pain began to turn into a warming pleasure. Her breaths were short and panicked, almost timed with each pump of the tentacles into her tight pussy. “Mmmn.” The platinum-haired student groaned when she felt the hot tongue slowly begin to wash over her clitoris. She shuddered violently; her body so quickly heating up into what was going to be an outstanding orgasm. Her honeyed walls clamped tightly around his fingers as they entered, gripping them in a welcoming manner. With weak belated effort the student wriggled her hips from side to side, trying to avoid the tendrils resulting in a more violent and arousing thrust each time.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:21 am

Steel grinned up at Christine from his position at her crotch. She was really starting to get into it now. This would teach her for saying he couldn't be good! The tentacles kept thrusting into her, and he only intensified his attentions at her sex. His fingers pumped in and out of her, going in as his tentacles came out and vice versa. His tongue roughed across her clitoris without pause.

The schoolgirl's tunnel squeezed around him with every thrust, and he groaned. He couldn't wait to bury his cock in her and really appreciate her body. But he was stubborn, and he wasn't going to let up yet. Once she'd been forced to come, then he'd take his pleasure from her...

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:25 am

“Nngh.” The student shuddered, balling her hands into fists. Her body began to take action on it’s own; her hips gyrating with the demons thrusting tendrils and fingers he was pushing into her sex. She felt the core of her body beginning to tense, starting at her abdomen, her flat taut tummy flexing and retracting with each deeper push into her. She moaned vibrantly against the tentacle that was snaking it’s way deeper into her throat. She narrowed her gaze at the demon, looking past her full lush chest to see him working away with the warm, moist muscle at her erect pulsating clitoris. She cringed, watching him lap at her sex eagerly swallowing her juices and enjoying her torment. She knew she wouldn’t be able to take much more of this.

Frivolously she worked at her binds, shuffling her hands back and forth with high hopes of loosening the ropes. Her body began to writhe and shake, struggling against her restraints while grinding against the tendrils invading every entrance to her body. Her breasts bounced with each heavy movement, her head tossing back and forth in attempt to cast the tentacle from her mouth. The student nearly squealed when she felt the rough tendrils push further into her honeyed entrance, filling her to a dangerous limit, spreading her tight opening wider with every pounding thrust. ‘No…Please dear god no! She mentally beat herself when she felt her muscles clamp tightly around the intruders, feeling the introduction to the many waves of continuous ecstasy to come. “Mmmnhh!” She moaned loud against the tentacle in her mouth, biting down as hard as she could ; she’d burst into an orgasmic frenzy. The muscles of her throbbing cunt pulsated and throbbed against the tentacles and the demon’s fingers the opening becoming nearly too tight to even squeeze his fingers in anymore. Her chest heaved up and down heavily, she looked through her silvery locks that were now matted to her forehead at the demon. Her body and mind exhausted from the orgasm, she simply watched and waited in worry for anything that was to come next. She grimaced as the tendrils continued to pump slowly into her throbbing entrance, which was now laced with sensitivity and the dripping evidence of her orgasm.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:12 pm

Christine came hard, moaning and thrashing and sinking her teeth into the tentacle in her mouth, and Steel winced as he felt the bite. But it was only a minor pain, and he was enjoying her helpless pleasure far too much to mind it. His tongue and fingers worked against her pussy through the entire orgasm, prolonging it as much as possible, until she finally came down. He drew his fingers out, licking her juices off them right in front of her, then slowly slid his tentacles out as well. All of them, including the ones in her mouth and ass.

The perverted demon barely gave the girl any time to recover from her climax. He climbed over her bound form, tentacles reforming into two black feathered wings. He groped her breasts again as roughly as before. He shifted his hips and his rock hard cock pressed against her pussy lips, spreading them open with agonizing slowness. "I see you enjoyed that," Steel laughed. "Ready for the real fun?"

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:52 am

(Sorry about the wait, hadn’t realize you’d posted don’t have any of my threads on alert anymore xD)
The student’s body shuddered with relief as the tendrils slowly withdrew from her pulsing sex, his rough fingers sliding out in unison with the other retreating invaders. She inhaled the sweet air deeply, her chest swelling with delight as the tentacle withdrew from her mouth. She was panting, and tiny beads of perspiration were noticeable on her forehead. She was exhausted, and she wriggled her body in agony as the demon climbed his form on top of her. “no!” she screamed as the tip of his erect member pressed against the tightening entrance to her warm sex. She stared at him with pleading eyes, bucking her hips as much as her restraints would allow her in attempt to shy away from the demon’s cock.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 pm

"What, you get your orgasm and I'm supposed to go without? Fat chance." Steel sneered, pressing forward with no heed for Christine's desires. His cock plunged into her cunt, dripping wet but still tight, especially for such a thick member. Inch by inch he pushed into her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, and finally groaning as he sheathed himself all the way. His pelvis ground against hers and his cock twitched inside her, pulsing with each beat of his dark heart. "Damn, does that feel good," the demon hissed, staying inside her as he caught his breath.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:50 am

A high pitched squeel filled the air as the demon's throbbing cock pushed past the delicate petals of her sex, plunging slowly into her dripping sex. The muscles of her cunt wrapped tightly around his cock, throbbing against the long shaft as it pushed deeper and deeper into her warm, honeyed depths. The student arched her back high, her breasts mashing together at the demons rough assault. Her nipples were erect and hard in his fingertips sending lush waves of pleasure through her body.

"N...no! Stop this!" She screamed her body writhing in agonizing pleasure, struggling beneath the creature's weight and against her bonds. She breathed hard and deep, the demon stopping as his full length entered her, he paused. She shuddered at the cold words that left his lips, his hot breath sticking, clinging to her skin in a taunting manner.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:14 pm

The demon pinched Christine's nipples hard, then moved his hands to the bench on either side of her head, to brace his body for what was about to come. "Stop? Hah, we're only getting started!" Steel drew his cock out of the girl's body, slowly, torturously, watching her lips slide roughly against the sides of the thick shaft... and when it was almost out, he suddenly thrust back into her, hard, hips slamming into hers again. That's all it took for the demon to start a fast rhythm in and out of Christine's cunt, pounding into her over and over without a moment's pause...

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:15 am

The student shrieked as her nipples were roughly fondled by the demons harsh fingertips. "Uuuuhnngh" She groaned loudly as the demon withdrew, ever so slowly from her cunt that was gripping against his rock hard member, now gleaming with her juices. She knew what was coming next when she feel the demon stop short of exiting her sex just at the tip of the head. He slammed into her throbbing pussy, a sharp yet pleasurable pain surged through the student, her moan loudly ringing through the locker room. His pace was fast and merciless, with each powerful thrust the pain slowly started to disolve into a pleasurable rhythmic pace. Her body shook violently, her breasts bouncing merrily in the creature's hands everytime his pelvis contacted her hips, sending a happy jolt through her voluptuous curves.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2