View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Free Swim (for Siferus) 

Post Free Swim (for Siferus)
The short, slim young woman approached the pool, just as the last remaining girls. She had decided to go for a swim this late evening- she needed a bit of exercise, and it was just starting to get a bit too dark to take a nice walk.

She slid easily into teh cool water, feeling it flow up over her plain, black one-piece. Mm, that was nice- she hadn't gone swimming in far too long. She spent a few minuutes just floating aimlessly, deep in thought.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am

Post Re: Free Swim (for Siferus)
Siferus had been checking around the pool area lately. He hadn't been here in a while and he had begun to become notorious. Stalking around, his eyes landed on one student in particular. A rather beautiful girl in a black one piece swimsuit. Long red hair had always been a turn-on for him. He decided to wait until the rest of the students had left, leaving her alone before he would make his move for her. He waited, mentally undressing her, excited by the thought that he would be soon enough.

Then...he got an idea. His disguise. He donned the disguise of the tall, tanned, long black haired teacher and walked into plain sight.

All right, all right. Everyone back to your dorms. You in the pool. Come here. We need to have a talk. Why are you not in your school swimsuit?

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]