View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Masterpiece (for Anna) 

Post Masterpiece (for Anna)
He held the cell phone to his ear as he spoke into it as his feet paced the floor of the gym. Already he had cloaked the place in an illusion knowing that it wouldn't be used for another hour or so. His form had been that of a spectacled human male clad in a tan suit. He had been a little pudgy while a sheen of sweat had glistened on his brow. His brown eyes darted around nervously as he got into character.

Of course his brown eyes had fallen on the canvasses and about a dozen or so students that had milled about the exhibits that had been set into place, their eyes browsing over the paintings that had been set up her, also illusionary.

The paintings had supposedly been made from a wide variety of artist though there would be a few pieces that Ann would recognize as her own.

Supplied with all the necessary information from his nodes that had supplied him with information these past few days.

After the customary hello he spoke into the phone with nervous excitement. "Anna, Ark her. You won't believe the strings I managed to pull. Not only did I have I gotten some of your paintings into the Dawson exhibit but that exhibit so happens to be on your campus."

The agent couldn't help but smile conveying the emotion of excitement through the phone. "And guess what, it's at your gym right now so what are you waiting for girlfriend?."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]